Can I ask current owners these questions as I am contemplating getting one? Do excuse me if they have been dealt with before but with nearly 4000 posts and various firmware updates, this might also be of use to other potential buyers.
1. For Mac, are the music files drag-and-drop?
2. I read somewhere that every time you power on, it starts scanning everything again. Wouldn't this take very long as I intend to add two 64 GB cards?
3. I understand that SDHC cards go up to 32 GB, and SDXC beyond that, but these cards have a Class rating - a number with a circle on it - so what is the optimum class recommended?
4. If you use two cards, are these and the internal memory treated as one combined memory or must you select the memory you wish to use?
5. Then there is FAT 16 and FAT 32 (?). What should one use for Macs?
6. How does auto set off work? I ask because I read that every time it auto offs, and you power on, it starts scanning again (see #2).
7. Finally, what do users reckon is still not solved with the latest firmware? (2.0?)
Thank you in advance.