I manged to get the dac driver working.
Here is what i did. I hope it helps those who have trouble installing it.
I'm running windows 8.1 64bit, but I'm sure this procedure should work with other window system.
Jump to 7 if your not running windows 8.1
For Windows 8.1 user you have disable driver signature enforcement first.
1. Hold onto shift on your keyboard, then press restart.
3. Advanced Option
4. Startup Setting
5. Press 7
6. You have disabled your driver signature enforcement.
7. Right click my computer then select property/go to control panel
8. Open device manager.
9. Install 1.5.0 on your dx50
10. In usb setting switch select dac mode.
11. Connect your dx50 to your pc
12. In the device manger you should see an unknown device called 2kxxx(forgot the exact name, but you should know it is the dx50)
13. right click that -> select update driver
14. browse driver from your pc
15. Extract the dx50/90 beta 2 driver downloaded from the ibasso website.
16. If your running 64bit choose the 64x folder/ 32bit choose the 86x folder. (make sure sub-directory is included)
17. Once the driver is installed, you should see mango device.
18. Right click the sound icon on your taskbar
19. click on playback devices
20. Select ibasso mango hifi audio device as default device
Edited by Ishera - 6/24/14 at 10:28pm