or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016 - Page 899

post #13471 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post
 

Firmware is coming guys.  No worries!!!....But in the meantime, just enjoy your DX50 and explore all the possibilites...:beerchug:

 

 

A little freaky freaky today, tube buffing the DX50:

 

 

Good times!!!!!

 

 

Nice shot. Music is great. 

post #13472 of 18446

great photos indeed!!

bravo!

by the way: what's that (wooden?) ipod/iphone dock visible in the background - second photo?.....

post #13473 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

Nice shot. Music is great.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by huckfinn View Post
 

great photos indeed!!

bravo!

by the way: what's that (wooden?) ipod/iphone dock visible in the background - second photo?.....

 

 

Thanks!!!

 

 

That's a dock for the iPod video that I purchased from ALO years ago.  It has both RCA and a mini out and also charges.

 

Cheers!

 

 

 

post #13474 of 18446

Hi,

Thank you for your email.
We will release a new firmware for the DX50 next week, the USB-DAC driver will be included.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio
 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Hi:

I am a DX50 user, I wanna ask if a USB DAC function possible on the mentioned device(DX50)?
Hoping to hear good news.

Thank You

Best Regards
QM

 

:thumbs:

post #13475 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepth artheroz View Post
 

Hi,

Thank you for your email.
We will release a new firmware for the DX50 next week, the USB-DAC driver will be included.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio
 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

Hi:

I am a DX50 user, I wanna ask if a USB DAC function possible on the mentioned device(DX50)?
Hoping to hear good news.

Thank You

Best Regards
QM

 

:thumbs:

 

Sounds awesome! Let's just hope that it won't be yet another week, next week! :beerchug:

post #13476 of 18446
Yea! Down to one week after many many two weeks. ;^P
post #13477 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by zepth artheroz View Post

Hi,
Thank you for your email.
We will release a new firmware for the DX50 next week, the USB-DAC driver will be included.
 
Sincerely
iBasso Audio
 
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hi:


I am a DX50 user, I wanna ask if a USB DAC function possible on the mentioned device(DX50)?

Hoping to hear good news.


Thank You


Best Regards

QM

:thumbs:
Thanks for the update! smily_headphones1.gif
post #13478 of 18446
Here's hoping that:

- gapless will finally work properly
- there will be no more random clicks on HD files
- all HD files which play in Foobar will play properly on the DX50, and won't be cut off in the middle.
post #13479 of 18446
Great news on USB DAC functionality. +1 on fixing the other issues listed above by CJG888!
post #13480 of 18446
im more worried about the sound changes from every fw update..
post #13481 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by yoztpetra View Post

im more worried about the sound changes from every fw update..
Probably will retain sound signature similar to 1.2.8 or a step up since Ibasso already got it pretty well nailed in 1.2.8.

Judging from the mega sound explosion by DOC2008 using DX90 port, I believe the upcoming firmware should be heading in that direction.
post #13482 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatFan12 View Post




Thanks!!!


That's a dock for the iPod video that I purchased from ALO years ago.  It has both RCA and a mini out and also charges.

Cheers!







HeatFan, Nice to own a lot of nice toys to play with in order to soften the blow of our team getting pasted by the Spurs! (Ouch!)
post #13483 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mambosenior View Post


HeatFan, Nice to own a lot of nice toys to play with in order to soften the blow of our team getting pasted by the Spurs! (Ouch!)

 

 

An old-fashioned whoopin' two games in a row Mambo.  Hats off to the Spurs and Pop though.  Great teamwork and intensity all the way around.

 

We'll see what Sunday brings.

 

:beerchug:

post #13484 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post

Probably will retain sound signature similar to 1.2.8 or a step up since Ibasso already got it pretty well nailed in 1.2.8.

Judging from the mega sound explosion by DOC2008 using DX90 port, I believe the upcoming firmware should be heading in that direction.

If by any chance the new firmware introduces a more neutral signature (my personal preference) I might just do away with rockbox and use the stock firmware (much easier to navigate).
post #13485 of 18446
Quote:
Originally Posted by hikari50 View Post

If by any chance the new firmware introduces a more neutral signature (my personal preference) I might just do away with rockbox and use the stock firmware (much easier to navigate).
I find the stock firmware 1.2.6 to be quite neutral haha. But with minor glitches..
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.5 - June 30, 2016