or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 568

post #8506 of 18426

quiet interesting look ))

somebody asks for what kind of opamps inside 

 

http://f-page.ru/fp/5f28a1b2e3cb473c92abb74424ac42c0
http://f-page.ru/fp/f9a15e544a17473588d72e3e9fffd0a5
http://f-page.ru/fp/fa13a002a14b4ebd8de2c9f94708e27a
http://f-page.ru/fp/5f28a1b2e3cb473c92abb74424ac42c0

 

thanks 2 lads on pleer.ru

post #8507 of 18426

post #8508 of 18426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post



That's a nice idea, I thought about it too. You can certainly start with your FAQ as a starting point and expand from there. If you need some help PM me. wink.gif
post #8509 of 18426
How do playlists work? Using DX50 with heir 4ai, custom cable with neutrik connectors, and JDS labs C5. Sounds awesome compared to anything I've had before. Does look a bit like a bomb when you get it out of your pocket on London Underground though...
post #8510 of 18426

My DX50 is at home (delivered by Fedex) having come from China, and this is a huge bore because I am at work.

 

I ordered it Sunday night and was amazed to see it in the UK (Stansted) Wednesday morning.....only to go to Madrid ES for 24 hours for no particular reason, return to the UK on Thursday morning (back to Stansted), followed by a failed delivery on Thursday and now the Mother-in-law has signed for it today (she has her uses).

 

I mention this only out of interest, FedEx and mp4nation have still done a pretty Stirling job.

 

I'm going to pop home at lunchtime to see how it's soiree to Madrid was.

post #8511 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post



Totally agree with this. Some people keeps asking the same question that has been answered before.
For the battery.. Using an external amp extends dx50s play time. Make sense to me.
post #8512 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0ne View Post

For the battery.. Using an external amp extends dx50s play time. Make sense to me.
I don't see why because the headphone out still plays music.
post #8513 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by heliuscc View Post

How do playlists work? Using DX50 with heir 4ai, custom cable with neutrik connectors, and JDS labs C5. Sounds awesome compared to anything I've had before. Does look a bit like a bomb when you get it out of your pocket on London Underground though...

I tried m3u lists but I can't get them to work :(

post #8514 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I don't see why because the headphone out still plays music.

It bypass the internal amp. Well just noticed it. I'm charging my dx50 right now and will give it a second run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varoudis View Post

I tried m3u lists but I can't get them to work frown.gif

Dx50 wipes the playlist every time you plug an SD card(same with updating/downgrading the dap). No idea yet how to make a backup. Tried doing an ADB using usb but I can't find the location of the playlist
Edited by cub0ne - 12/13/13 at 2:14am
post #8515 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post


I don't see why because the headphone out still plays music.

Yes, but there's no load on the amp. It doesn't have to drive any headphones. The internal amp seems to be still active, even when using the LO.

So you can connect two headphones and listen simultaneously. One directly to the DX50's HO, and one to the external amp.

post #8516 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post

That's a nice idea, I thought about it too. You can certainly start with your FAQ as a starting point and expand from there. If you need some help PM me. wink.gif

PM replied!

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cub0ne View Post

Totally agree with this. Some people keeps asking the same question that has been answered before.

That, and whenever the DX50 comes up in a conversation, I get to say "Oh yeah, the Ibasso DX50? I wrote the book on that, you know".

 

Until then, please hit people over the head with kindly refer new users to the link to the FAQ in my signature.

post #8517 of 18426

Cool pics - thanks. It doesn't help me identify the OPamps though. Can you ask those helpful guys on paler.ru what they are ?

Thanks
post #8518 of 18426

Really there are huge conversation about modding DX50 .. changing ops and capacitors... ill try to write about it here? but no its too busy at work..

post #8519 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

That, and whenever the DX50 comes up in a conversation, I get to say "Oh yeah, the Ibasso DX50? I wrote the book on that, you know".

Until then, please hit people over the head with kindly refer new users to the link to the FAQ in my signature.

We got your back mate. FAQ page really is helpful
Edited by cub0ne - 12/13/13 at 3:38am
post #8520 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by garethofthedead View Post

Is it worth upgrading from a Cowon Z2 to this if I want better sounding audio?
This is definitely an upgrade over Z2. wink.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016