or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 17

post #241 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


Gavin, although you are not the first person who owns and gets to listen to the Dx50, but I am sure you are the first person who traded the DX50 away ...... LoL

More like gotten robbed!? Not sure our poor dude got anything in return..... biggrin.gif
post #242 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

 

She is banned from those...although she says she wants a pair for her 14th birthday.....

 

Sony ones.

 

 

Why is she banned from 1+2? You can teach her how to make her own.

post #243 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post
 

 

Why is she banned from 1+2? You can teach her how to make her own.

 

She need to take the upgrade path, after all, that's the function of the hobby:wink_face:

post #244 of 18427

So I have just transferred her Kpop files to a 32 gig SD card....but half the files are not recognized:confused_face_2:

 

All her Girls Generation are DOA to the DX50. They are all flac and tagged just like the others?

 

Any ideas???

post #245 of 18427

given her music preference, it will be best to let her use the AK120 instead....I am sure there will not be such tag issues with Korean characters :D

post #246 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

So I have just transferred her Kpop files to a 32 gig SD card....but half the files are not recognized:confused_face_2:

 

All her Girls Generation are DOA to the DX50. They are all flac and tagged just like the others?

 

Any ideas???

 

What in the world!? Call 9-1-1!

I must test this first thing when I receive my unit!!!

post #247 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

So I have just transferred her Kpop files to a 32 gig SD card....but half the files are not recognized:confused_face_2:

 

All her Girls Generation are DOA to the DX50. They are all flac and tagged just like the others?

 

Any ideas???

 

Now she knows why you let her keep the new DX50.

post #248 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post
 

 

Now she knows why you let her keep the new DX50.

 

Whoops slightly lost here?

 

The only discrepancy is that the Girls Generation album's cover art are all really weird sizes and not the standard 500 x 500. 

 

I have them embedded in the metadata and as cover.jpg. Besides the cover art I cannot think of anything else, as it plays on her Samsung S3 phone:confused_face_2: 

post #249 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

Whoops slightly lost here?

The only discrepancy is that the Girls Generation album's cover art are all really weird sizes and not the standard 500 x 500. 

I have them embedded in the metadata and as cover.jpg. Besides the cover art I cannot think of anything else, as it plays on her Samsung S3 phone:confused_face_2:  
no hidden tags e.g. some rotten itune tags?
post #250 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

So I have just transferred her Kpop files to a 32 gig SD card....but half the files are not recognized:confused_face_2:

All her Girls Generation are DOA to the DX50. They are all flac and tagged just like the others?

Any ideas???

If the files even there in folder nav? If not, character encoding for the filenames/folder path could be a cause, card bad sector could be another. If they are accessible via folder but not scanned into the db then maybe tags....
post #251 of 18427

They are recognized through folder..the song list is there but not in the DB

post #252 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


no hidden tags e.g. some rotten itune tags?

 

They are all clean flac files ......

post #253 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post

They are all clean flac files ......
Well not all that clean...there is Kpop in them.
post #254 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimouille View Post


Well not all that clean...there is Kpop in them.

 

How can I shake your hands? Where do you live? I'll just come there just for that :D

post #255 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

How can I shake your hands? Where do you live? I'll just come there just for that biggrin.gif
Shanghai smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016