or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 155

post #2311 of 18426

After the EMS debacle, I got iBasso to ship my first batch DX50 by DHL and I just got it 5 minutes ago! However, DHL charged me $18.78 for taxes and collection fees. Does anyone know if I can upgrade V1.1.0 straight to V1.1.6 or do I need to upgrade to V1.1.5 then to V1.1.6?

post #2312 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax2011 View Post
 

Hello

 

Found out that HD tracks cannot download outside the USA at the moment. Downloaded a 24/192 track from

Linn Records though and at sounds A1.

 

I moved to USA for that reason.

 
I'm not saying that you can just use Google Maps to pick a completely random address in the US, but their address validation is not that impressive... ;)
post #2313 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by gav007 View Post
 

After the EMS debacle, I got iBasso to ship my first batch DX50 by DHL and I just got it 5 minutes ago! However, DHL charged me $18.78 for taxes and collection fees. Does anyone know if I can upgrade V1.1.0 straight to V1.1.6 or do I need to upgrade to V1.1.5 then to V1.1.6?

 

You can go straight to 1.1.6, just be sure to follow the instructions in the included readme.txt

post #2314 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax2011 View Post
 

Hello

 

Found out that HD tracks cannot download outside the USA at the moment. Downloaded a 24/192 track from

Linn Records though and at sounds A1.

If you're into classical music, in addition to the Linn site, check out eclassical.com, theclassicalshop.net, challengerecords.com for hi-res downloads.  There's also 2L.no and itrax.com.

post #2315 of 18426

Alright, I broke down and ordered the DX50. Looking forward to it. 

post #2316 of 18426

I should start buying Ibasso stock.

post #2317 of 18426

Just an observation as I own both the X3 and the DX50..This is a little formula I came up with when comparing the 2.

 

Coloration + DX50=Bliss

 

Neutrality + Fiio X3=Bliss

 

I am a fan of both to be completely honest but based on their strengths this is how to get the best synergy happening with your Daps and phones you own.

post #2318 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by msromike View Post
 

 

Since we are now giving unsolicited safety advice to other adults, I would like to add:

 

Don't run with scissors.

 

Plus you can't tell how loud 250 is without factoring in the impedance, sensitivity, or efficiency of the headphones.  If you are using hard to drive headphones, 250 might not be very loud at all.

post #2319 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

I should start buying Ibasso stock.

Pusher

...lol
post #2320 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post
 

Alright, I broke down and ordered the DX50. Looking forward to it. 

 

Haha, which one will you receive first, the M8 or the DX50? Sorry for the double pain of waiting. :wink_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

I should start buying Ibasso stock.

 

Rule #1: when people are buying you are selling.  LOL.

post #2321 of 18426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post

Haha, which one will you receive first, the M8 or the DX50? Sorry for the double pain of waiting. wink_face.gif


Rule #1: when people are buying you are selling.  LOL.

You got that one right, let's go and dump iBasso stock lmao wink.gif
post #2322 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post


You got that one right, let's go and dump iBasso stock lmao wink.gif

 

Yeah dump the stock and mod the babe. :wink_face:

post #2323 of 18426
So does anyone know what expected ship dates are for the 4th batch? Sorry if it's been answered but I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts here.

Yes, yes, I'm aware of the search function. I will throw in my pre-emptive response...fourth, 4th, 4, four, 4 th, plus any inevitable misspellings of any variety of "4". Haha....

...sooo...I'm not sure I'm finding the response in this explosion of thread. It's so active here I'm sure someone has a quick answer.
Thanks smily_headphones1.gif
post #2324 of 18426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMinor View Post

Yeah dump the stock and mod the babe. wink_face.gif

Might not call it that way when done with the mod. wink.gif
post #2325 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by thegrobe View Post

So does anyone know what expected ship dates are for the 4th batch? Sorry if it's been answered but I haven't been able to keep up with all the posts here.

Yes, yes, I'm aware of the search function. I will throw in my pre-emptive response...fourth, 4th, 4, four, 4 th, plus any inevitable misspellings of any variety of "4". Haha....

...sooo...I'm not sure I'm finding the response in this explosion of thread. It's so active here I'm sure someone has a quick answer.
Thanks smily_headphones1.gif

 

Shipping 9/27.
It is actually on the Order page for the DX50.  Also pops up easy in your favorite search engine if you type DX50 4....
I know because I've been eyeing this sucker since 3rd batch.  and then it got sold out.  So I keep hitting refresh to make sure 4th batch isn't sold out yet.
 
Production & Shipping Schedule:
First batch: 300pcs, will be shipped on Aug 26th. (all of the first batch DX50s were reserved)
Second batch: 500pcs, will be shipped on Sep 6th. (all of the second batch DX50s were reserved)
Third batch: 500pcs, will be shipped on Sep 16th. (all of the third batch DX50s were reserved)
Fourth batch: 500pcs, will be shipped on Sep 27th.
......
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016