or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 126

post #1876 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

 

So far they haven't gotten around to making one for the DX100, so don't get your hopes up... 

 

You mean this? It's kind of a manual :)

post #1877 of 18426

I'm having a blast with this little player, even though there's a few hiccups I'm experiencing, the little thing sounds fantastic.

post #1878 of 18426

Finally all my music is playing :)

Only thing that is still bugging me (a lot), is the always-jump-back-to-the-top-of-the-directory-list problem.
I hate it.

post #1879 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Finally all my music is playing smily_headphones1.gif


Only thing that is still bugging me (a lot), is the always-jump-back-to-the-top-of-the-directory-list problem.

I hate it.

i thought that had been sorted?
post #1880 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmockg View Post


i thought that had been sorted?

Not at all.

post #1881 of 18426
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by H20Fidelity View Post

I'm having a blast with this little player, even though there's a few hiccups I'm experiencing, the little thing sounds fantastic.

Now someone sensible who shares my exact feelings. Name me one product which does not have firmware or software issues and you'll count them on the fingers of one hand (ok maybe two hands).

I am in fact amazed that a player of that caliber fetches such a low price, those guys have a winner no doubts, just look at the posts they are generating and the fact that those little guys vanish like cupcakes.
Edited by musicheaven - 9/18/13 at 4:46am
post #1882 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Yum Goong View Post

Not at all.

hmm

post 1855 confirms it is fixed
post #1883 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turrican2 View Post
 

You mean this? It's kind of a manual :)

 

I had somehow managed to completely miss that - or to forget about it :blink: 

post #1884 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimmockg View Post


hmm

post 1855 confirms it is fixed

 

When you go back to the album view after playing a track, it remembers where you were. When you turn the DX50 on and go into "my music" it always starts from the top.

post #1885 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

When you go back to the album view after playing a track, it remembers where you were. When you turn the DX50 on and go into "my music" it always starts from the top.
thanks for clarification
post #1886 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post


Now someone sensible who shares my exact feelings. Name me one product which does not have firmware or software issues and you'll count them on the fingers of one hand (ok maybe two hands).

I am in fact amazed that a player of that caliber fetches such a low price, those guys have a winner no doubts, just look at the posts they are generating and the fact that those little guys vanish like cupcakes.

 

Well, iBasso seem pretty switched on addressing the bugs quickly, and honestly my unit is running fine for most parts, (just a few little things). Once iBasso sort this player out they're on a real winner. It has the sound, build, appearance, features etc etc.....It's pretty unheard off in the portable audio world so much value for this kind of money, that I've seen during my time here anyway.

Hats off to iBasso, as I'm sure they'll keep at it and when they do stabilize this DX50 some other companies could probably learn a lesson or two from them. ;)

post #1887 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by nihontoman View Post

 
So if I detect any hiss, I should return it, wouldn't you say?

I would get my hands on another set or two of DX50 and find out if hiss is consistent among different sets. Would really suck to find out all DX50s have similar level of hiss only after shipping to iBasso for an exchange.
post #1888 of 18426

Am i imagining it or has the bass changed in v1.1.6? I'm sure my JH13 seem to have more bass resonance now....

post #1889 of 18426
@musicheaven
@SkyBleu

The file is *IMG, let me see, if I can acces the file inside , I can hack and mod it.
Long time no modding android since I became apple fanboy biggrin.gif.
post #1890 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiofreakie View Post

@musicheaven
@SkyBleu

The file is *IMG, let me see, if I can acces the file inside , I can hack and mod it.
Long time no modding android since I became apple fanboy biggrin.gif.

 

If you can, can you provide a screenshot of some sort of the DX50 files on the computer?

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016