or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 93

post #1381 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

 

Personally, I found it more dynamically expressive after the update......

 

You will love the DX50 with your wonderful array of portable amps but best of all, the DX50 is a very very listenable as a standalone DAP....growing on me day by day:wink_face:

 

Thanks for the info Gavin, you got me thinking of the possibilities now.

post #1382 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

The third batch has been shipped already?

 

Yes, my order is 3rd batch. Firmware is V1.15., so it shipped on Sept-13.

post #1383 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkinmkin View Post

Yes, my order is 3rd batch. Firmware is V1.15., so it shipped on Sept-13.

Awesome:) thanks for that!
post #1384 of 18427

Time is all relative to Ibasso, check out when my DX50 was made.

post #1385 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by alv4426 View Post

Time is all relative to Ibasso, check out when my DX50 was made.


Its arrived tomorrow!
post #1386 of 18427
3rd batch shipped and I don't have one so I enjoy reading the comments and it's my birthday.
post #1387 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post

3rd batch shipped and I don't have one so I enjoy reading the comments and it's my birthday.

 

Happy birthday to you jamato! Your birthday pressie will come to you shortly. 

:regular_smile :

post #1388 of 18427
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post

3rd batch shipped and I don't have one so I enjoy reading the comments and it's my birthday.

 

Happy birthday @jamato8 may your wishes be fulfilled (buying a DX50 would work well here)  :wink_face:

post #1389 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by spkrs01 View Post
 

 

PM you over the weekend ............

Thanks :)

post #1390 of 18427
Quote:

 

Thanks for the read/ impressions.

post #1391 of 18427
Anyone own both DX50 and Colorfly C4?
Can you compare the sound quality between them?
post #1392 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombobby289 View Post

Anyone own both DX50 and Colorfly C4?
Can you compare the sound quality between them?

 

I read C4 can't even compare against X3, so the rest is up to you.

post #1393 of 18427

.


Edited by austonia - 1/16/15 at 3:14pm
post #1394 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberOzL View Post

I read C4 can't even compare against X3, so the rest is up to you.

You joke right?

I don't expect DX50 will beat C4 but just want to know how much it behind C4.
post #1395 of 18427
Quote:
Originally Posted by boombobby289 View Post


You joke right?

I don't expect DX50 will beat C4 but just want to know how much it behind C4.

 

I don't joke, as I said I read it. In X3 thread there is a user, he said he preferred X3 over C4 and if I am not mistaking he wanted to sell his C4.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016