or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016 - Page 803

post #12031 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfell View Post

Can someone remind me, do 192/24 flac files still produce clicking noises if played from a Micro SD card. If so to what bit rate do I need to down sample them to ?


i read that u can just extract those files files to wav in order to bypass this issue

post #12032 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicHolyGhost View Post


i read that u can just extract those files files to wav in order to bypass this issue

Ok thanks - I am filling up a second 64g card and I was hoping it had been fixed to avoid having to do any modification to some of my Hirez flac files
post #12033 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

Looks like the 128gb cards are shipping from Amazon in the US. Mine shipped today. 

Mine arrived today, loaded a couple of albums on it and tried it in the DX50, it worked fine. I am now loading it up with music.

post #12034 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by highfell View Post

Can someone remind me, do 192/24 flac files still produce clicking noises if played from a Micro SD card. If so to what bit rate do I need to down sample them to ?

I don't convert to WAV and they work fine. I am not sure why there are differences with some but for whatever reason, I have no issues. 

post #12035 of 18426

I have a DX50 - bought it 2 weeks ago.  So far very happy with it - good sound and easy to load music.  I just visited the iBasso web-site to check for new firmware - the web-site no  longer appears to be there.  What is happening? Did they forget to pay their rent?  Anyone know what happening? 

post #12036 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by smeem View Post

I have a DX50 - bought it 2 weeks ago.  So far very happy with it - good sound and easy to load music.  I just visited the iBasso web-site to check for new firmware - the web-site no  longer appears to be there.  What is happening? Did they forget to pay their rent?  Anyone know what happening? 
welcome to headfi sorry about your wallet.

They will have it back soon, some domain issue. If you think your DX50 sounds good now wait tell you amp it, much better when its LO.
post #12037 of 18426

Hi, I'm expecting delivery of a DX50 early next week I have 2 qustions...1. when using LO to external amp do you max volume on DX50?  2. Do you recommend to format 64GB card to FAT32?

post #12038 of 18426

Amazon has the Kingston 128GB for $80 :dt880smile:

Kingston Digital 128 GB Secure Digital Memory Card (SDX10V/128GB)

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Secure-SDX10V-128GB/dp/B0090J5XLS/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_541966_b5_5_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=07N576XB31EBGKA6PNX9

post #12039 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimiami View Post
 

Hi, I'm expecting delivery of a DX50 early next week I have 2 qustions...1. when using LO to external amp do you max volume on DX50?  2. Do you recommend to format 64GB card to FAT32?

as i know - DX50 supports only FAT32.

 

in DX50 volume controlled almost at the analog level, using the built-in DAC mechanism, so there's volume in LO mode rather depends on the sensitivity of your amplifier - Experiment =)

post #12040 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by solblack View Post
 

Amazon has the Kingston 128GB for $80 :dt880smile:

Kingston Digital 128 GB Secure Digital Memory Card (SDX10V/128GB)

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Secure-SDX10V-128GB/dp/B0090J5XLS/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_541966_b5_5_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=07N576XB31EBGKA6PNX9

i earned SCT for 75$ + free cardreader, work fine)

post #12041 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by solblack View Post
 

Amazon has the Kingston 128GB for $80 :dt880smile:

Kingston Digital 128 GB Secure Digital Memory Card (SDX10V/128GB)

http://www.amazon.com/Kingston-Digital-Secure-SDX10V-128GB/dp/B0090J5XLS/ref=pd_ys_sf_s_541966_b5_5_p?ie=UTF8&refRID=07N576XB31EBGKA6PNX9

Good price, but I'm not a fan of the adapters at all. 

post #12042 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Good price, but I'm not a fan of the adapters at all. 

buy cheapest 128gb microSD only for 159.99 euros )

post #12043 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

Looks like the 128gb cards are shipping from Amazon in the US. Mine shipped today. 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddJobs View Post
 

Got mine delivered today.

when u ordered ? my stated shipping 19th march

post #12044 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedtoes View Post
 

 

 

when u ordered ? my stated shipping 19th march

when u ordered? You mean, When did you order or When did you place your order? About a week and a half ago or maybe a little less. 

post #12045 of 18426
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimiami View Post
 

Hi, I'm expecting delivery of a DX50 early next week I have 2 qustions...1. when using LO to external amp do you max volume on DX50?  2. Do you recommend to format 64GB card to FAT32?

 

It's recommended to max the volume in DX50 when connected to an external via LO. At max volume DX50 is always sending the maximum dynamic range of the music and the best Signal to noise ratio to the external amp. Meaning you always get the maximum fidelity of the music DX50 can produce.

 

You then just have to control volume on the amp. I tried both FAT32 and exFAT, both sure work just fine.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.9.4 - January 24, 2016