Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 658

post #9856 of 15232

yep...it does scale up wonderfully with a good amp!

post #9857 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by nc8000 View Post

My rig. DX50 with Meenova OTG microSD reader, qusp mini-mini (waiting for TWau reference mini-mini), SR71-B, balanced TWau reference cable, JH13

Wow, I have just about the same rig. I am using the Whiplash gold plated silver cable for IC and that is the main difference. The new Whiplash cable is the best I have ever heard.

post #9858 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post
 

Wow, I have just about the same rig. I am using the Whiplash gold plated silver cable for IC and that is the main difference. The new Whiplash cable is the best I have ever heard.

I just got a bad contact on the pin connector when i transferring the Twag gold cable from my w4r to the newly born kaiser 10:(

Though it's easy to fix but I dont have enough technical knowledge for these things.

Maybe I would find some local DIYer to fix my lovely cable:( 

post #9859 of 15232

iBasso website disappear?

 

And can someone give me the link for v1.2.7? tried searching firmware and 1.2.7, gave me all the posts here....

post #9860 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow84 View Post
 

iBasso website disappear?

iBasso.info


Edited by jamato8 - 1/4/14 at 7:52am
post #9861 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow84 View Post
 

iBasso website disappear?

 

And can someone give me the link for v1.2.7? tried searching firmware and 1.2.7, gave me all the posts here....


Bottom of the first post has all the firmware links.

post #9862 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearFNF View Post
 


Bottom of the first post has all the firmware links.

 

Thanks... last i checkd, it wasnt updated. So, didnt bother to check that first.

post #9863 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotnijoe View Post

How mych was the 1040?

Sorry missed your post til now.

I got it on amazon for $17.70, the foam is another $7. It does come with the rubber liner, though.

post #9864 of 15232
Thanks! I ended up going with 1050 since my amp had a buy more height to it smily_headphones1.gif
post #9865 of 15232
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow84 View Post
 

 

Thanks... last i checkd, it wasnt updated. So, didnt bother to check that first.


I was pretty much updated a day or two at the most after iBasso released the firmware. It's always up to date thanks to @Sorensiim :beerchug:

post #9866 of 15232
Thread Starter 

So iBasso has a new site. :bigsmile_face:

post #9867 of 15232

I like the old site's layout better.

post #9868 of 15232
Thread Starter 

 

 

The only problem with the new site is that the info seems to be quite old. The DX50 shows the third batch as shipping September 16, 2013, have those guys invented the Time machine? (Back to the Future).  :biggrin:
 

 

 

post #9869 of 15232
Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post


I know you have an explanation for why you don't align the player the other way around so your IC would be short. It's just to me it looks weird with the wire going around the player. biggrin.gif

I guess you missed the explanation ;)

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post
 

So iBasso has a new site. :bigsmile_face:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

I like the old site's layout better.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicheaven View Post
 

 

 

The only problem with the new site is that the info seems to be quite old. The DX50 shows the third batch as shipping September 16, 2013, have those guys invented the Time machine? (Back to the Future).  :biggrin:

There was an issue with the main site that needed to be dealt with, so they quickly set up a new, temporary site at Http://ibasso.info - The old one will be back online ASAP :beerchug:

post #9870 of 15232
Thread Starter 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

I guess you missed the explanation ;)

 

 

 

There was an issue with the main site that needed to be dealt with, so they quickly set up a new, temporary site at Http://ibasso.info - The old one will be back online ASAP :beerchug:


Thanks for pointing it out. I guess their disaster recovery site was not quite up to date. :eek:   :wink_face:
 


Edited by musicheaven - 1/4/14 at 12:43pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0