Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 587

post #8791 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by MCImes View Post

Ya, currently both forward and back play a random song...

unlike every single other player that forward is a random song, backwards plays the last one...

Kinda weird, but a small price to pay for great SQ.

The UI seems to keep getting better anyways, so maybe they will change this.

A long tap and the back button will select a random tune, a short tap will restart the currently playing tune. As stated in my previous post.
post #8792 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cotnijoe View Post
 

I just got my screen protector from screen patronus. To whoever it was the recommended it. A big thumbs up and a big thank you. Its a nice protector!

 

You are welcome. Glad that you like it. I think that they are really good.

post #8793 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post

Who here has a DX50 +PB2/DB2 combo with HiFlight kit?

+1 

 

My Headphonelounge balanced hirose cable is on its way to me now....  

post #8794 of 15205

I have a PB2 on the way, will probably jump on a Topkit as well when I've given the stock opamps a spin.

post #8795 of 15205

Is there such thing as a TopKit for the DB2?

 

And...any clue when the DB/PB3 are released?

 

I want to run the DB2 in my set-up, but without a PB2. I wanna go from DB2 to a C5 via single-ended. Good idea, or not worth my time?


Edited by SkyBleu - 12/16/13 at 11:52pm
post #8796 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

Is there such thing as a TopKit for the DB2?

 

And...any clue when the DB/PB3 are released?

 

I want to run the DB2 in my set-up, but without a PB2. I wanna go from DB2 to a C5 via single-ended. Good idea, or not worth my time?

I had a very lenghty email exchange with Cyrus from Ibasso. Here's the essense of it:

 

Me: Hai guys, I can haz PB3 when?

Ibasso: There are no plans about a PB3 right now

Me: Awww, come on, tell me when!
Ibasso: STFU and buy the PB2.

Me: Okay. :o 

 

 

(Paraphrased slightly - Cyrus is way more polite than described above)

post #8797 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

I had a very lenghty email exchange with Cyrus from Ibasso. Here's the essense of it:

 

Me: Hai guys, I can haz PB3 when?

Ibasso: There are no plans about a PB3 right now

Me: Awww, come on, tell me when!
Ibasso: STFU and buy the PB2.

Me: Okay. :o 

 

 

(Paraphrased slightly - Cyrus is way more polite than described above)

Haha, awesome. Now I don't needa waste my time looking forward to something that probably won't be released for a long while. 

 

Do you, by any chance through your research, know if pairing the DB2 with anything other than a PB2, will give positive results?

post #8798 of 15205

I asked iBasso directly last week about a PB3, and they said there was no plan at the moment to upgrade.  

 

Sorren do you have a balanced cable, or planning to make one?  

post #8799 of 15205
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

I had a very lenghty email exchange with Cyrus from Ibasso. Here's the essense of it:

Me: Hai guys, I can haz PB3 when?
Ibasso: There are no plans about a PB3 right now
Me: Awww, come on, tell me when!

Ibasso: STFU and buy the PB2.
Me: Okay. redface.gif  


(Paraphrased slightly - Cyrus is way more polite than described above)

Soren how about the RSA intruder, amazing pairing and almost desktop like?

Used it last weekend and my ears were in heaven! wink.gif

Your wallet will definitively go to hell devil_face.gif
Edited by musicheaven - 12/17/13 at 12:15am
post #8800 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

Haha, awesome. Now I don't needa waste my time looking forward to something that probably won't be released for a long while. 

 

Do you, by any chance through your research, know if pairing the DB2 with anything other than a PB2, will give positive results?

 

The PB2 splits single-ended input to balanced, so it should work just fine with the DX50 on its own. I haven't really looked into the DB2 so you might want to pop by the "Pictures of your Portable Rig" thread. Lotsa crazy stacks with DB2's over there. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopaminer View Post
 

I asked iBasso directly last week about a PB3, and they said there was no plan at the moment to upgrade.  

 

Sorren do you have a balanced cable, or planning to make one?  

Hirose connectors incoming, I plan to reterminate one of my ciems cables to balanced :smile:

post #8801 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post
 

 

The PB2 splits single-ended input to balanced, so it should work just fine with the DX50 on its own. I haven't really looked into the DB2 so you might want to pop by the "Pictures of your Portable Rig" thread. Lotsa crazy stacks with DB2's over there

Really?

 

I've haven't seen one in years O_O 

 

Plz link if you're free.

 

Thanks!

post #8802 of 15205
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFlight View Post

A long tap and the back button will select a random tune, a short tap will restart the currently playing tune. As stated in my previous post.

I think he meant button press, too bad there isn't a long and short button press biggrin.gif
post #8803 of 15205

returned back to 1.2.2 

1.2.6 bass is good, mid is also good but i feel some harsh on high on listening.

post #8804 of 15205
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

Really?

 

I've haven't seen one in years O_O 

 

Plz link if you're free.

 

Thanks!

Here's one of Rudi's utterly crazy stacks:

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/8760#post_10068456

post #8805 of 15205
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorensiim View Post

Here's one of Rudi's utterly crazy stacks:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/633511/pictures-of-your-portable-rig-part-xvi/8760#post_10068456

Is that a pizza stack I see there biggrin.gif

Makes me hungry, feel like bitting into the stack.
Wow Rudi certainly has some insane stacks, must be quite expensive.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0