Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 486

post #7276 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

The v1.2.5 firmware is terrible sounding. I find the v1.2.3 is the best. 
You forgot to add IMHO...wink.gif

Personally, I can't tell much difference between any of them... But I do get significantly different synergies across my headphones. IMHO.
post #7277 of 15127
Thanks for the advice guys. I think I will contact ibasso and see if they can send another batt. cover. I definitely would rather not send the whole unit back. I will keep everyone posted.
post #7278 of 15127

Delivery today! 

 

Only I wasn't hope so they'll try again tomorrow. Hopefully if I work a half day they'll try to deliver again in the afternoon.

post #7279 of 15127
Quote:
if only, Rockbox can be ported over the DX50 so we can adjust Treble. Bass. Stereo Width etc.. everyone can be happy IMO ;)

It's been ported to Android. The trick is getting it into the little box. I haven't sussed that, yet. No Google Play, and no working ADB connection.

post #7280 of 15127

I'm done with this. I copy music into my SD and it copies lets say, from A to E (artists) ok, but from there to the end (Z) it just copies the folders, no files in them. I'm pissed. Anyone experiencing this? Hope some one can help me!

 

I've tried almost everything, formatting exFAT, FAT32, NTFS and its the same thing all the time.

post #7281 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by L18Lodestar View Post

I'm done with this. I copy music into my SD and it copies lets say, from A to E (artists) ok, but from there to the end (Z) it just copies the folders, no files in them. I'm pissed. Anyone experiencing this? Hope some one can help me!

I've tried almost everything, formatting exFAT, FAT32, NTFS and its the same thing all the time.

Are you copying directly to the device or via a card reader?
post #7282 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idsynchrono_24 View Post


Are you copying directly to the device or via a card reader?

 

Card reader. This one http://www.legitreviews.com/images/reviews/1977/mobilelite-slots.jpg .

post #7283 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by L18Lodestar View Post
 

I'm done with this. I copy music into my SD and it copies lets say, from A to E (artists) ok, but from there to the end (Z) it just copies the folders, no files in them. I'm pissed. Anyone experiencing this? Hope some one can help me!

 

I've tried almost everything, formatting exFAT, FAT32, NTFS and its the same thing all the time.

 

Are you sure your card has enough space to copy all your music files from A-Z? Pretty sure it's not the DX50's fault. What is the size of your SD card and what is the total size of the files you are transferring? (A-Z).

 

It's either the size or it's the card or the reader is the problem 

post #7284 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

I find it quite the opposite. 1.2.3b has a very overpowering bass which is masking the details in the highs and mid-highs

After switching between 1.2.3b and 1.2.5 a few times I'd like to add the higher vocals (upper tenors through sopranos) to that list. Version 1.2.3b leaves them... recessed? hollow? They're being drowned out by the bass and guitars. There's something wrong when I have to strain to hear Bruce Dickenson (Iron Maiden) and Christina Scabbia (Lacuna Coil) over the guitars. I'll be sticking with 1.2.5 for now.

post #7285 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by headwhacker View Post
 

 

Are you sure your card has enough space to copy all your music files from A-Z? Pretty sure it's not the DX50's fault. What is the size of your SD card and what is the total size of the files you are transferring? (A-Z).

 

It's either the size or it's the card or the reader is the problem 

A to E is about 10gb, so its not space. I also formatted the card several times :/

post #7286 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by L18Lodestar View Post
 

A to E is about 10gb, so its not space. I also formatted the card several times :/

 

Are you sure your card is genuine and actually has the claimed capacity?  There are loads of fake cards on eBay. 

post #7287 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by L18Lodestar View Post
 

A to E is about 10gb, so its not space. I also formatted the card several times :/

What's the card's rated capacity?

What does Explorer/Finder/df say is used vs. available?

What block size did you set, if any, when you last formatted the card?

Try using a different USB port on your host. If the reader has a detachable USB cable then try a different cable as well (I've had lots of problems with miniUSB connectors over the years). Note: DX50 uses microUSB which is a more durable connector.

post #7288 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratinox View Post
 

What's the card's rated capacity?

What does Explorer/Finder/df say is used vs. available?

What block size did you set, if any, when you last formatted the card?

Try using a different USB port on your host. If the reader has a detachable USB cable then try a different cable as well (I've had lots of problems with miniUSB connectors over the years). Note: DX50 uses microUSB which is a more durable connector.

http://d.pr/i/f4n3

30,9gb available.

http://d.pr/i/GaQP

Thats how it shows up... :/

post #7289 of 15127
just wanted to let you guys know I asked iBasso for some extra screen protectors and they only charged me 5 bucks and shipping to US was only a week or less. just in case you botched your screen protector putting it on like I did.
post #7290 of 15127
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrGonzo View Post

Thanks, musicheavan, for the advice.  Do you think this photo will do the job?


Mine looks the same but on the left side. Bought from MP4Nation and wonders if they will do the same to replace the cover for me. Anyone here have dealt with MP4Nation in regards to defects. Are they good on such issues. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0