Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 348

post #5206 of 14462
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by brugis View Post

about that samsung battery thing, noticed when turn on/off DAP with samsung battery noise is much more quieter, right now using firmvare v1.1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakedtoes View Post

Yes the pop is softer

I don't wanna be a party pooper but when I turn my DX50 on the pop has gone softer with usage, I doubt the rechargeable battery has anything to do with it. Unless you build pop reduction circuitry for the amp in the dap, there will always be some pop.
post #5207 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious Meme View Post

You're in the wrong thread. Go over here and have a ball.


ROFL@ that thread
post #5208 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by tak- View Post

You left out the most important component - the earphones (:

Yes of course, thank you.  Let's try this:

 

source material -> speakers -> amp -> DAC

 

in that order period.  :-)

post #5209 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by brugis View Post

about that samsung battery thing, noticed when turn on/off DAP with samsung battery noise is much more quieter, right now using firmvare v1.1.6

any chance I could get a link to the Samsung battery? I just want to be sure I buy the correct one.
post #5210 of 14462

Bought theirs at a local store, but you can buy it here http://dx.com/p/genuine-samsung-i9300-galaxy-s3-3-8v-2100mah-replacement-battery-144639
 

post #5211 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by brugis View Post
 

Bought theirs at a local store, but you can buy it here http://dx.com/p/genuine-samsung-i9300-galaxy-s3-3-8v-2100mah-replacement-battery-144639
 

ty

post #5212 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by goody View Post
 

Not touching the DX50 until they sort the bugs out not willing to be a beta tester for a half baked Chinese product, dont care if it sounds good or not ....

post #5213 of 14462

Aaand 7th batch is sold out.

post #5214 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by goody View Post

Not touching the DX50 until they sort the bugs out not willing to be a beta tester for a half baked Chinese product, dont care if it sounds good or not ....
Come on man
post #5215 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihis View Post
 

Aaand 7th batch is sold out.

 

I just hope the 7th batch when shipped on the 30th is already pre-loaded with the latest firmware

post #5216 of 14462

They have enough time to get next firmware update up and running before shipping date. Or not. But I do hope so:)

post #5217 of 14462

some of the samsung batteries have 'near field communication' printed on them like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-SAMSUNG-I9300-GALAXY-S3-BATTERY-EB-L1G6LLUCSTD-OFFICIAL-RETAIL-PACK-/370807858964

 

and some don't like this http://dx.com/p/genuine-samsung-i9300-galaxy-s3-3-8v-2100mah-replacement-battery-144639

 

so does it matter which you get?

post #5218 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopaminer View Post



Not touching the DX50 until they sort the bugs out not willing to be a beta tester for a half baked Chinese product, dont care if it sounds good or not ....

The DX50 is by no means a "half-baked" product, and yes, it does sound superb with a very intuitive UI. Your loss.
Edited by HiFlight - 10/27/13 at 10:20am
post #5219 of 14462
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFlight View Post

The DX50 is by no means a "half-baked" product, and yes, it does sound superb with a very intuitive UI. Your loss.

+1
post #5220 of 14462
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mihis View Post

They have enough time to get next firmware update up and running before shipping date. Or not. But I do hope so:)

I hope for this as well
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0