Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 - Page 104

post #1546 of 14781

Anyone tried the DX50 with a Q701 or D5000? Thanks.

post #1547 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamato8 View Post

It really bothers me not. In the US our tax dollars are wasted on war and lining the pockets of those with influence. That is what bothers me not someone getting a break with their hard earned money.

Looking forward to the DX50 soon.that doesn't bother me at all.

 

Totally agreed. Funny how he mentions being bothered about it and equates it to a reason he isn't a politician? I'm guessing he's forgetting where those tax dollars are going to and whose calling the shots with those very same dollars? :rolleyes:

post #1548 of 14781
Need some simple urgent help, picking mine up later today, what sort of formatting does the memory card needs? Fat32, etc?
post #1549 of 14781

FAT32 is the goto but I think I heard someone mention exFAT may work.  Everything I have had formatted to FAT32 has worked with the exception of the external hard drive which may have been to big and I too impatient. 

post #1550 of 14781

Sound Quality (no external amp),

my ranking as below

 

1. HM-901

2. DX100/HDP-R10

3. AK120

4. DX50

5. Colorfly Pro C4

6. iPod 5th Gen.

7. AK100

8. Colorfly C3

9. Sansa Fuze

10. Fiio X3

post #1551 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post

Sound Quality (no external amp),

my ranking as below






1. HM-901
2. DX100/HDP-R10
3. AK120
4. DX50
5. Colorfly Pro C4
6. iPod 5th Gen.
7. AK100
8. Colorfly C3
9. Sansa Fuze
10. Fiio X3
Everyone's ears are different but wow you have the X3 on the bottom, how's that...
post #1552 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by swimmintunes View Post

FAT32 is the goto but I think I heard someone mention exFAT may work.  Everything I have had formatted to FAT32 has worked with the exception of the external hard drive which may have been to big and I too impatient. 

Thanks a lot.
post #1553 of 14781

Dear all,

I have just finally received my DX50! However I am encountering a few problems with it already.. :( I have also updated it to the latest firmware aswell.

Whenever I try to play a file, there is no music playing but a screen that says Ready with a picture of a disc in the album art.

How do I encounter this problem?

post #1554 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by breadvan View Post

Need some simple urgent help, picking mine up later today, what sort of formatting does the memory card needs? Fat32, etc?

The format depends on the card type. SDHC cards are 32gb or under and uses FAT32. SDXC cards are 64gb or above and uses FAT32 or ExFAT but ExFAT is the default and is recommended. Formatting SDXC cards to FAT32 is a workaround required only for ancient card readers/drivers/firmware who do not natively support SDXC cards. (E.g. the one used in AK100).

For 64gb sdxc microsd cards to be used in dx50 or ak120, exFat is the way to go for faster access times and more stable operations.
post #1555 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post
 

Sound Quality (no external amp),

my ranking as below

 

1. HM-901

2. DX100/HDP-R10

3. AK120

4. DX50

5. Colorfly Pro C4

6. iPod 5th Gen.

7. AK100

8. Colorfly C3

9. Sansa Fuze

10. Fiio X3

 

Sorry, but I must ask. Have you listened to all the Daps above?

 

As I remember in the past you were commenting on products that you hadnt actually tried.

 

Kind regards.

post #1556 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpatinJapan View Post
 

 

Sorry, but I must ask. Have you listened to all the Daps above?

 

As I remember in the past you were commenting on products that you hadnt actually tried.

 

Kind regards.

 

You again!
What make you think if I have not listened to all Daps above?

post #1557 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post
 

 

You again!
What make you think if I have not listened to all Daps above?

 

Because you wrote it yourself in an earlier thread....

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/661167/dx50-a-new-smaller-dap-from-ibasso-spec-page-1-impressions-start-on-page/945#post_9554906

 

On your profile you say you have also owned Hifiman901, HDP-R10, AK120......

 

No use getting angry on the internet at a simple honest question.


Edited by ExpatinJapan - 9/15/13 at 8:03pm
post #1558 of 14781
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberalpha11 View Post
 

 

You again!
What make you think if I have not listened to all Daps above?

 

well, according to your profile, you only have/had the AK120, HDP-R1,  HM-901, Colorfly C3...


Edited by 96rubberduckys - 9/15/13 at 7:52pm
post #1559 of 14781

:popcorn:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96rubberduckys View Post
 

Yes, according to your profile, you only have/had the AK120, HDP-R1,  HM-901, Colorfly C3...

 

Well just because he didn't list the item in his profile doesn't mean he hasn't heard it. I never listed the AKG3003 or Fit Ear 334 in the public profile (although I did in the gear section if you dig for it). I figured if I didn't actually own the item I will not list it in my public profile.


Edited by lee730 - 9/15/13 at 7:51pm
post #1560 of 14781
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee730 View Post
 

:popcorn:

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 96rubberduckys View Post
 

Yes, according to your profile, you only have/had the AK120, HDP-R1,  HM-901, Colorfly C3...

 

Well just because he didn't list the item in his profile doesn't mean he hasn't heard it. I never listed the AKG3003 or Fit Ear 334 in the public profile (although I did in the gear section if you dig for it). I figured if I didn't actually own the item I will not list it in my public profile.

 

Good point. But if you're going to publish rankings you'd like to count on many hours leading to the judgement, preferably ownership.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0