Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX50
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

iBasso DX50 - Page 3  

post #31 of 71

Looks identical to the pics on the website. Oh wait, it is identical. wink.gif

post #32 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

You might be the only person with a dx50, but you might also be the only one with a Thinkpad. tongue.gif


And what's wrong with a THINKPAD???  blink.gif tongue.gif


Edited by Hard Head - 9/1/13 at 8:34pm
post #33 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Head View Post


And what's wrong with a THINKPAD???  blink.gif

 

Not a thing. They are truly a marvel of pseudo IBM excellence. wink.gif

post #34 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

 

Not a thing. They are truly a marvel of pseudo IBM excellence. wink.gif


Don't knock 'em until you try 'em.  The business-class models are top shelf in all respects! smile.gif  It's the only way I can access my entire music collection at once.

 

Still waiting to hear about this DX50... 


Edited by Hard Head - 9/1/13 at 8:40pm
post #35 of 71

Sorry, it's tough for me to take you too seriously when I look at your avatar. tongue.gif

post #36 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post

Sorry, it's tough for me to take you too seriously when I look at your avatar. tongue.gif


Likewise!  biggrin.gif

post #37 of 71

haha...you got me. 

post #38 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Head View Post
 


Don't knock 'em until you try 'em.  The business-class models are top shelf in all respects! smile.gif  It's the only way I can access my entire music collection at once.

 

Still waiting to hear about this DX50... 

 

+1. Love my x220 thinkpad ultrabook. Use it as my desktop as well. Very good machine.

post #39 of 71
Off topic and I'm not even a Lenovo users, but their high-end business NB is quite highly or favorably rated by online reviews.
post #40 of 71
Nice to see pictures from the device smily_headphones1.gif Looks nice IMHO.
Regarding the laptop - it is not how it looks but how well you can use it that matters IMO.

Most of my computer listening goes via external DAC's without allowing any/too much OS interference. So the computer I use just have to function and not make a messy sound that disrupts the listening smily_headphones1.gif
post #41 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

+1. Love my x220 thinkpad ultrabook. Use it as my desktop as well. Very good machine.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foolwolf View Post

Nice to see pictures from the device smily_headphones1.gif Looks nice IMHO.
Regarding the laptop - it is not how it looks but how well you can use it that matters IMO.

Most of my computer listening goes via external DAC's without allowing any/too much OS interference. So the computer I use just have to function and not make a messy sound that disrupts the listening smily_headphones1.gif

 

I recently sprung for a loaded W530, and I've listened to/through it with a pair of D5000's directly off the headphone output, and with a FiiO E17.  Either way sounds fantastic, though using the E17 adds a bit more "oomph".  Also (and this is my single biggest gripe about the W530), Lenovo, in their ultimate wisdom, moved the headphone out to the right side of the machine.  Since I primarily use it with a wireless mouse, and being a "righty", this creates a problem.  So, the E17 gets used most of the time.

post #42 of 71

Yay! Let's totally make it into a Thinkpad appreciation thread :biggrin:

post #43 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoichi View Post
 

Yay! Let's totally make it into a Thinkpad appreciation thread :biggrin:

Why not?  There's already a DX50 Appreciation thread, and this one was started by a teaser troll who hasn't got the goods or first-hand experience to back it up.  :wink_face:

post #44 of 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard Head View Post
 

Why not?  There's already a DX50 Appreciation thread, and this one was started by a teaser troll who hasn't got the goods or first-hand experience to back it up.  :wink_face:

I'm all for it. Jury on the DX50 is still out, but I lllllove my X220 :L3000:

post #45 of 71
C'mon, guys...Please keep posts related *somehow* to the DX50, otherwise this thread will be closed by mods just as the last one was. I am sure that there are more appropriate threads to discuss laptops.
Edited by HiFlight - 9/5/13 at 5:54pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Portable Source Gear
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Source Gear › iBasso DX50