Been looking around for a couple days and cannot seem to find any deals that still exist. A couple local stores (Toronto) used to sell them but went on clearance and say theyre never going to restock. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD 25-1 II / Aluminium or M-80? Last post on 10/5/13 at 6:05pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
FiiO Mont Blanc for IEM When you pick up the Mont Blanc you feel like you have something substantial in your hand. Not that is is overly heavy, no, it is conveys the impression that this thing...
I borrowed these from a friend as a trial and I can see why he likes them, unfortunately I do not. Let me elaborate on this as it's no justification at all to dismiss these earphone because I...
My main review is here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/752588/review-earwerkz-supra-the-universal-custom-in-ear-monitor. This will house the TL;DR version: From the comfort, custom-like fit,...
Couldn't find much on the internet about these, so I took the plunge. Pros: Nice aesthetics Solid build quality Cheaper than Bose equivalent, looks and feels nicer,...
I don't claim to be an expert audiophile. More of a wannabe. I do love finding under the radar headphones with good value. I can compare this to a few other bluetooth headsets I have spent some...
Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The reason for choosing between these two is that I really like closed on-ear headsets and I used to own the Bose OEs which I thought were the best things ever but I've learned theyre apparently not and I'm in the mood for an upgrade!
Welcome to Hifi. I am sorry about your wallet.
Yes, I also own Bose AE. Bose is not certainly a good quality for the price we pay! But I have received K240 MK II today and I am loving it.
what type of music do you listen?
Edited by rubinstein - 8/29/13 at 2:52pm
- Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Chord Hugo 29 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 55 seconds ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW of Zero Audio DUOZA dual dynamic driver IEM 2 minutes ago
- › DT770 80 or 250 ohm? 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SoundMAGIC HP100/HP150 Review and Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › SONY NWZ-A10 Series 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 - Custom/Modded firmwares 3 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by jamato8
- › JVC HA-FX750 Wood Dome Unit Earphone by dnun8086
- › EarWerkz Supra by moedawg140
- › House of Marley - LEGEND ANC by White Lotus
- › Audio Technica S700BT by ironicinori
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by mark2410
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)