Been looking around for a couple days and cannot seem to find any deals that still exist. A couple local stores (Toronto) used to sell them but went on clearance and say theyre never going to restock. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a $200 Portable Pair Last post on 10/5/13 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
I just received this device, along with a FiIO X5 to replace my now discontinued iPod classic. At first I liked this device - smaller, lighter than the FiIO, although only 1 slot. Shipped...
i just bought an Asus Vulcan pro gaming headset on a whim and I've gotta say I'm pleasantly surprised so I thought id share my experience. Now let me qualify this, I'm not saying they have the same...
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The reason for choosing between these two is that I really like closed on-ear headsets and I used to own the Bose OEs which I thought were the best things ever but I've learned theyre apparently not and I'm in the mood for an upgrade!
Welcome to Hifi. I am sorry about your wallet.
Yes, I also own Bose AE. Bose is not certainly a good quality for the price we pay! But I have received K240 MK II today and I am loving it.
what type of music do you listen?
Edited by rubinstein - 8/29/13 at 2:52pm
- Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 33 seconds ago
- › Looking for a new Headphone 40 seconds ago
- › Grado wood makers & sellers thread 52 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 3 minutes ago
- › iPhone 6 with 128GB 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 5 minutes ago
- › The Astell and Kern AK240 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by RickFrank
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)