Been looking around for a couple days and cannot seem to find any deals that still exist. A couple local stores (Toronto) used to sell them but went on clearance and say theyre never going to restock. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Related Forum Threads
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a $200 Portable Pair Last post on 10/5/13 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- looking for amazing sound headphones under 300.00 Last post on 3/31/13 at 7:15am in Headphones (full-size)
- KRK KNS 8400 wasn't me, what to choose instead ? Last post on 3/18/13 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Decision made** Apex Glacier Wins** Last post on 2/18/13 at 9:07am in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/16/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
Own them for a while now really love them! bought a couple comply foam tips which are more comfortable then the stock ones. the stock ones are decent i liked the triple flang ones but comply foam...
Introducing Brainwavz very uniquely designed dual dynamic IEM Brainwavz R3 (Comply Tips) Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic IEM I've been lucky enough recently to start...
Disclaimers: I'm a consumer, a headphone enthusiast, so I'm not using these for professional use. ... that's it They come in a nice box, really giving them a professional feel. The bag I...
Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2 of 48/29/13 at 2:35pmThread Starter
The reason for choosing between these two is that I really like closed on-ear headsets and I used to own the Bose OEs which I thought were the best things ever but I've learned theyre apparently not and I'm in the mood for an upgrade!post #3 of 48/29/13 at 2:48pm
Welcome to Hifi. I am sorry about your wallet.
Yes, I also own Bose AE. Bose is not certainly a good quality for the price we pay! But I have received K240 MK II today and I am loving it.
what type of music do you listen?
Edited by rubinstein - 8/29/13 at 2:52pm
- Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Looking for new headphones under $80 24 seconds ago
- › The JVC HA-S500.. Appreciation, fan thread. 48 seconds ago
- › The Basshead Club 52 seconds ago
- › Is Schiit Magni (amp) good enough for akg k70. Please HELP 1 minute ago
- › 115 SNR 7.1 with 600 ohm stereo with Asrock's new motherboards 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › what amp can save my PRaTless DT880? 3 minutes ago
- › DA&T AC Filter Impression 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum appreciation thread 5 minutes ago
- › New AKG flagship K812 first impression 5 minutes ago
- › TDK BA200 by ScreenKiller
- › Brainwavz R3 Dual Dynamic Driver Earphones by Brooko
- › Sony MDR7506 Professional Large Diaphragm Headphone by Trunks159
- › Samson SR950 by Emid
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by Misterbushido-
- › Ultrasone DJ1 by HybridBlinds
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by davisman
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by SocialCapital