Been looking around for a couple days and cannot seem to find any deals that still exist. A couple local stores (Toronto) used to sell them but went on clearance and say theyre never going to restock. If anyone could help me out, I'd really appreciate it!
Related Forum Threads
- V Moda m80 vs Sennheiser HD25- 1 II ? For rock and rap Last post on 2/21/14 at 1:22pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser HD 25-1 II vs. V-Moda M-80 Last post on 2/18/14 at 7:38pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Phiaton Fusion.. New competition for the M80/HD-25 1 II/DT1350? Last post on 12/31/13 at 4:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for the best 'Office on-ear' Last post on 11/7/13 at 4:16pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Looking for a $200 Portable Pair Last post on 10/5/13 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
I said DON'T TALK !!
i never usually write reviews, but when i do, its usually with underrated earphones/headphones, because i think they do deserve some justice. just a background, i own headphones like brainwavz,...
Rather than go into the esoteric aspects of the sound signature (not really sure if all the nomenclature actually means the same thing to everyone) I'm going to approach this review from a little...
Got a good local deal on these as the are being replaced by the SoundTrue variant, which as far as I can tell, only adds a case and different colors. The Bose AE2 are a very lightweight...
RockJaw is an up and coming headphone company from Great Britain starting strong with a huge lineup. The Alfa Genus is one of their midrange offerings and offers a certain special something that is...
Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
The reason for choosing between these two is that I really like closed on-ear headsets and I used to own the Bose OEs which I thought were the best things ever but I've learned theyre apparently not and I'm in the mood for an upgrade!
Welcome to Hifi. I am sorry about your wallet.
Yes, I also own Bose AE. Bose is not certainly a good quality for the price we pay! But I have received K240 MK II today and I am loving it.
what type of music do you listen?
Edited by rubinstein - 8/29/13 at 2:52pm
- Looking for V Moda M80s OR Sennheiser HD25-1 IIs in CANADA within my budget ($200). Please help!
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › fiio x5 e12 combo 2 seconds ago
- › schiit magni vs fiio e-12 15 seconds ago
- › Need new IEMs, recomendations for under $150 24 seconds ago
- › [NEW] FiiO E11K Portable Amplifier Info/News Thread (Early... 29 seconds ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 46 seconds ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 3 minutes ago
- › Review: RHA MA-750 (one of the best sub $200 IEM's around) 4 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-1 Planar Magnetic Headphone Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Westone Elite Series ES60 by Lorias
- › Philips SHL5905BK/28 CitiScape Uptown by emanlee
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by shockdoc
- › Bose®AE2 audio headphones by Blinxat
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by Ishcabible
- › Phiaton PS 20 Half In-Ear Premium Earphone (Glossy Black) by DrikTheTroll
- › Oppo HA-1 Integrated Headphone DAC and Amplifier. by Currawong
- › JayBird BlueBuds X Sport Bluetooth Headphones - Midnight Black by wpfloridian
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by VanCitySound
- › Creative Sound Blaster Z Series ZXR (70SB151000000) Sound Card by Nada190
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)