New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Mini SF Bay Area meet - Page 9  

post #121 of 188
Might be able to do Nov 2nd. No promises though.
post #122 of 188

Definitely in for the 2nd!  Need the address.

If anyone wants me to, I am able to bring:

  • UE Demos (possibly PRM Tuning Box)
  • HD800
  • HD600
  • AKG 550
  • ATH M50
  • Leckerton UHA-6S Mk.II (if back in time- Nick adjusting gain)
  • AMB mini^3
  • TTVJ Portable Millet Hybrid

(Too hard to bring PWD/Balancing Act because I'm driving family to airport & taking an exam before coming.) 

post #123 of 188
Cee tee,

I have been looking into the hd800 as my next purchase along with the alpha dogs. If you would, may I request for a listen of the hd800? I enjoy sound stage cans and apparently hd800 is the sound stage king.
post #124 of 188
Quote:
Originally Posted by topgunsphd View Post

Cee tee,

I have been looking into the hd800 as my next purchase along with the alpha dogs. If you would, may I request for a listen of the hd800? I enjoy sound stage cans and apparently hd800 is the sound stage king.

Oh yes, the HD800's soundstage is amazing.

post #125 of 188

I can most likely make the 2nd also.

post #126 of 188
^Sure, will bring HD800. Hopefully someone brings something bigger than my TTVJ Portable. It is an inoffensive amp but is not that dynamic or resolving, nice for transportable/bedside use.
post #127 of 188

@CEE TEE,

 

Plans are somewhat up in the air at the moment, but if I can make it, I'll bring my WA5-LE to pair with your HD800. 

 

Other equipment I can bring:

  • HE-6
  • V-MODA Crossfade M-100 (fun with Dubstep)
  • Logitech Squeezebox Touch
  • Benchmark Media DAC1 PRE
  • Trends Audio TA-10.2 SE
post #128 of 188

Quote:

Originally Posted by CEE TEE View Post
 

Definitely in for the 2nd!  Need the address.

If anyone wants me to, I am able to bring:

  • UE Demos (possibly PRM Tuning Box)
  • HD800
  • HD600
  • AKG 550
  • ATH M50
  • Leckerton UHA-6S Mk.II (if back in time- Nick adjusting gain)
  • AMB mini^3
  • TTVJ Portable Millet Hybrid

(Too hard to bring PWD/Balancing Act because I'm driving family to airport & taking an exam before coming.) 

 

I'm interested in hearing the AKG 550 for fun since the only other AKG `phone I've hear is the K702.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzfan View Post
 

@CEE TEE,

 

Plans are somewhat up in the air at the moment, but if I can make it, I'll bring my WA5-LE to pair with your HD800. 

 

Other equipment I can bring:

  • HE-6
  • V-MODA Crossfade M-100 (fun with Dubstep)
  • Logitech Squeezebox Touch
  • Benchmark Media DAC1 PRE
  • Trends Audio TA-10.2 SE

 

I'll put in a request for the HE-6 and the Benchmark DAC1.

post #129 of 188

Stuff I can bring:

 

Headphones:

* Hifiman HE-500

* Sennheiser HD650

* Mr Speakers Mad Dog 3.2

* Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium 600 Ohm (For Sale)

* Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohm

* Denon AH-D2000

* Grado SR225i
* Grado SR60
* Sennheiser HD595
 

Amps:

* Burson Soloist
* Bottlehead Crack+Speedball (self-built)
* Audio-gd NFB-12
* Mini^3 (made by MisterX)

 

DACs:

* HRT Musicstreamer II+
* HRT Musicstreamer II

* Audio-gd NFB-12

 

Unless there's any specific requests, I'd just be bringing the HE-500, HD650, Mad Dog, Soloist and HRT MSII+.

post #130 of 188

GRRRRRRR!  I'm not gonna make it.  There's gonna be cool people and cool gear there, looks like no one is bringing a Centrance HIFI-M8, and I'm not gonna make it which means  I can't show my HIFI-M8 off.  GRRRRRRRR!

 

Have fun all!  If there are old aged spirits there, have a sip for me!

post #131 of 188

Nnnnnnooooooooo...

 

I wanted to hear the HIFI-M8. :frown:

 

(Edit: Oh hey... and my post #200 is me whining...)

post #132 of 188
Cool, Bottlehead Crack and maybe the WA-5LE to go along with the HD800 for topgunsphd.

I'll bring the AKG K550 for redmaw.

amefford, you elude us again?!!?tongue.gif
post #133 of 188
How much available table space will there be for displaying gear? Looks like there is already a lot of stuff. This info would help me decide what to bring, if any.
post #134 of 188
I'm not sure I can make it...I'm trying though. I will try with all my might. If I'm there, I'm there.

Count me as another "want to hear the HD800" vote! wink.gif

In addition to my list from page 1, I can bring: Decware Zen Triode CSP3, CEntrance Hi-fi M8 (4XL), and Audiophilleo AP2+PP.

How much room is there? I've got some bulky stuff should I pare it down a bit?
post #135 of 188

If there isn't enough table space I can hold off on bringing some of the stuff as well.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked