Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup - Page 7  

post #91 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post

Any Mad Dog owners with older versions (3.1 and down), just a reminder we do free updates/tune ups at meets.  If you have Dog Pads or 840 pads you'll need to purchase pads and PM me so I have the right parts available.
I can't 1UP this enough... that is some awesome customer support Dan!
post #92 of 227

Argh!  I'll be in Houston that weekend.

post #93 of 227
Sold my Bryston BHA-1, so I'll be slummin' with my Matrix M-Stage until my GS-X comes in (after this meet).
post #94 of 227
Been told the Kuzma is in the country so unless it takes another 9 days to arrive I might have a shiny new TT at the meet. We'll see. Fingers crossed.
post #95 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Been told the Kuzma is in the country so unless it takes another 9 days to arrive I might have a shiny new TT at the meet. We'll see. Fingers crossed.
pleeeeeeeease. that would be absolutely fantastic. if it comes, you should bring your Harbeths wink.gif
post #96 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

pleeeeeeeease. that would be absolutely fantastic. if it comes, you should bring your Harbeths wink.gif

I don't have the Harbeths anymore. biggrin.gif
post #97 of 227
And those would be bad to have at the meet anyway wink.gif
post #98 of 227
I'm sure nobody would mind the glorious sound in sure those pump out. What did you replace them with Morbid?
post #99 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

I'm sure nobody would mind the glorious sound in sure those pump out. What did you replace them with Morbid?

Right now some early 90s Klipsch speakers. They pair really well with the Leben and the hirns sound great.

Not really a replacement. More like an in between.
post #100 of 227
Well I sure wouldn't mind hearing those either tongue.gif
Now that you mentioned it I DO remember your post in the show us your headfi station thread.
post #101 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Well I sure wouldn't mind hearing those either tongue.gif
Now that you mentioned it I DO remember your post in the show us your headfi station thread.

They're actually a different pair than the last picture. My dad found me a pair that're more smooth and less bassy. And more sensitive...96db.
post #102 of 227
You wouldn't mind if I took the old pair of you hands would you? wink.gif
post #103 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

You wouldn't mind if I took the old pair of you hands would you? wink.gif

You're welcome to...for a few hundred bucks. wink.gif
post #104 of 227
Which klipsch do you have? My dad has a pair of the heresy that I really want to plug my Rega into
post #105 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldtuba View Post

Which klipsch do you have? My dad has a pair of the heresy that I really want to plug my Rega into

A pair of KG4s and a pair of KG 5.2s. The 5.2s are what I'm using.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup