Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup - Page 5  

post #61 of 227

Im down to get a drink and talk sir.

post #62 of 227
Thread Starter 

I'll throw in a tentative yes but I might be preoccupied with planning & another evening event on Saturday.

 

Need any restaurant suggestions? Check out Smoke next to the Belmont Hotel. Fun place, good food. 

post #63 of 227
As long as I make it absolutely.
post #64 of 227
Thread Starter 

Update: All of the following Resonessence Labs products will be featured at this meet:

 

Concero

 

Concero HD

 

Concero HP

 

and the newest member... a brand new product not yet found anywhere else... the prototype... the grand... the... wait for it... wait for it... 

 

(to be continued)

post #65 of 227

Does anyone want to pick up my concero if i bring it to the meet? :rolleyes:

post #66 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by driftingbunnies View Post

Does anyone want to pick up my concero if i bring it to the meet? rolleyes.gif

Honestly, maybe. Lol
post #67 of 227
Looking forward to seeing you there MrSpeakers! Could you also bring a Mad Dog SE? I would REALLY like to hear one as I'm planning to get one.smily_headphones1.gif

-edit-
It would be fantastic if you could bring a stock t50rp as well so we can hear the difference between the three models biggrin.gif
Edited by AHorseNamedJeff - 9/11/13 at 7:19am
post #68 of 227

I hope I can make it to this one. I couldn't make it to the last one because of work obligations but hopefully work won't get in the way this time around. 

 

Would anyone be interested in a set Beyerdynamic T90s if I bring them to the meet? I've got them up for sale so I would happily bring them if someone is interested in taking them off my hands. That is if I don't sell them before then.

post #69 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHorseNamedJeff View Post

Looking forward to seeing you there MrSpeakers! Could you also bring a Mad Dog SE? I would REALLY like to hear one as I'm planning to get one.smily_headphones1.gif

-edit-
It would be fantastic if you could bring a stock t50rp as well so we can hear the difference between the three models biggrin.gif

 

Yes, we'll bring the Mad Dogs, not a stock T50.  Space and listening time don't really allow for that.

post #70 of 227
Okay, that's alright, thanks for bringing the Mad Dogs biggrin.gif
post #71 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post

Yes, we'll bring the Mad Dogs, not a stock T50.  Space and listening time don't really allow for that.
How much are the mad dogs?
post #72 of 227

Dan, just curious what time frame you'll be at the meet.

 

I'm driving in from Northern Louisiana, so I I'd love to know how what time frame to shoot for.

post #73 of 227

All day.  I have to fly in, so I'm there setup to teardown.  

post #74 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

All day.  I have to fly in, so I'm there setup to teardown.  

 

 

Wunderbar!

post #75 of 227
I'm going to try to be the from start to finish, but it depends on my Dad...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup