or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup - Page 13  

post #181 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxvla View Post

That works fine!

 

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Dangerous View Post

 

Fine by me. As long as it's headphone/audio/geek/tech related, go for it. 

 

Great. I will have special meet prices as well. Since I'm saving money because I don't have to ship them I'll sell them for lower than I have them listed for in the for sale section. I won't need cash either if that's a problem for anyone. Paypal is fine. 

post #182 of 227
Hey Al, what's your favorite of those Martins? Have a soft spot for them.
post #183 of 227

I've got a few classical records that I would be willing to sell cheap if anybody is interested.  I occasionally end up with duplicates as I hit various Half-Priced Books and forget what I already have.  I have the famous Beethoven symphony set of the Berlin Philharmonic with Karajan that I'm willing to sell

post #184 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I use bare wire atm so no pluggy bits to speak of at my place.

Also...KUZMA HAS LANDED (at the shop). I'll be unboxing it for literally the first time the day of the meet. If anyone with TT setup tools and stuff could bring 'em and help me it'd be much appreciated.
HE'LL YES
post #185 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

Hey Al, what's your favorite of those Martins? Have a soft spot for them.

 

The 1954 D28... an $8k sweet spot...   ;-)

post #186 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post

I use bare wire atm so no pluggy bits to speak of at my place.

Also...KUZMA HAS LANDED (at the shop). I'll be unboxing it for literally the first time the day of the meet. If anyone with TT setup tools and stuff could bring 'em and help me it'd be much appreciated.

 

No dealer set up?  Bummer.

post #187 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post

No dealer set up?  Bummer.

I could get it set up no problem from him, but we're leaving town right after we pick it up and I'd rather not transport it assembled due to the...awkward shape of the table.

Not to Dallas anyway. IIRC it's not terribly hard to set up.
post #188 of 227
Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidToaster View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbophead View Post

No dealer set up?  Bummer.

I could get it set up no problem from him, but we're leaving town right after we pick it up and I'd rather not transport it assembled due to the...awkward shape of the table.

Not to Dallas anyway. IIRC it's not terribly hard to set up.

 

Best wishes on the alignment part.

post #189 of 227
Could someone bring an extra power strip for me? I am outlet challenged... If only one other for dinner tonight pm me with phone so I in case travel delays etc
post #190 of 227
I'm up for something after the meet, btw.
post #191 of 227
Me too if time before flight
post #192 of 227
I'm bringing two strips, maybe three. Not audiophile grade, but they work wink.gif
post #193 of 227
Probably missing my connection, dinner off tonight. Thanks united. :-/
post #194 of 227

Can anyone bring an extra laptop? My laptop (little brothers) can't make it, but I do have all my music on an external drive, i just need some way to transfer the FLAC to the Modi.

post #195 of 227

I probably wouldn't have made it myself.  My round of golf was rained out, so I ended up upgrading my phono stage from the Rega mini to the full sized Rega.  I will probably bring the Rega mini with me to the meet tomorrow if anybody is interested in buying it

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, September 29th, 2013 - "Big Tex Wears Headphones Too" meetup