- 76 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productADL X1tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productGo-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod (LineAmp:OPA627±9VUPTune)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony PHA-1 Headphone Amptagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productVentureCraft SounDroid Typhoontagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productV-MODA VAMP Verza Universal Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation - on Portable Headphone Amps/DAC Last post on 10/6/13 at 12:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E17 and iPhone 5 - what about DAC Last post on 2/22/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC to use with my ipod Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp/DAC Last post on 7/17/14 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/28/14
Is being a Jack of all trades and Master of none really a bad thing? Firstly thank you to RHA and Lin0003 for organizing the tour of the T10i as this was one IEM I was...
Purchased this system off of Ebay. Overall very good sound, impressive sound output with powerful bass response, at its price point ($250} I think it is the system to beat, the satellites sound...
I got these from Amazon. Truth be told, I was a bit skeptical due to lack of reviews at the time (positive or negative). But I was ordering my Crossfade LPs [they good or bad, is an entirely...
These have been a real dream to listen to. They have a really good range of sound not artificial sounding at all. They have have as a matter fact excellent tremble. They don't pull the mids to...
Ok! Point number 1: horrible button layout! Point number 2: excellent sound quality! The stock theme is badly designed. EDIT: There are custom themes that make the player look much...
iPods and External DACs - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Why convert? Just get the FLAC player and let it do the work, unless you need to save space.
But if I understand correctly the iPod will resample anything above 48khz/16bit to 48khz/16bit right?
So it has no use, imho, to feed flac players anything above that, so my guess is that i might as well resample any flacs that have higher frequencies and bit rates to appropriate alacs.
While i am at it anyway.
So i can fill my classic (with future PHA-1) and touch (with E01 or iBasso D-0) with the same files.
Does this include the ipod Classic? I ask because it's not IOS.
Also, is this Apogee interface compatible with the Classic?
Sorry to keep asking, but there aren't many choices out there, and I don't want to make a mistake.
Edited by dcfac73 - 2/2/14 at 3:47am
- iPods and External DACs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Headphone Recommendation (And Any Accessories Needed)! 3 seconds ago
- › The Ear Pads Thread 6 seconds ago
- › Sony MDR-XB950BT Bluetooth headphones 16 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 31 seconds ago
- › NEW! SONY NWZ-A10 Series Walkman. Micro SD Card Slot! 53 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Headphone Recommendations 2 minutes ago
- › Line out vs coaxial out for Fiio X3 2 minutes ago
- › RHA T10i by gikigill
- › Corsair Gaming Audio Series SP2500 High-Power 2.1 PC Speaker System... by Croozer
- › V-MODA Bass Freq Metal In-Ear Noise-Isolating Headphone (Gunmetal... by atkhan
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by Ragingfighter
- › FiiO X3 Portable Music Player by hstubc
- › Inspire by Dennis Had IHA-1 Dragon Version by BlakeT
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by JoeDoe
- › Koss RUK 30K Noise Isolating In-Ear Stereophone, Black by ajlan
- › Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi by Ataka
- › Creative Fatal1ty Gaming Headset by TsukiNick
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)