- 76 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
- productADL X1tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productCypher Labs Algorhythm Solotagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO Andes (E07K) Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - 96kHz/24-Bittagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFiiO E17tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productFostex HP-P1tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productGo-Dap DD Socket1 (DD/DA Converter) for iPhone & iPod (LineAmp:OPA627±9VUPTune)tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSony PHA-1 Headphone Amptagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productVentureCraft SounDroid Typhoontagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productV-MODA VAMP Verza Universal Headphone Amplifiertagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Recommendation - on Portable Headphone Amps/DAC Last post on 10/6/13 at 12:40am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Fiio E17 and iPhone 5 - what about DAC Last post on 2/22/14 at 4:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- DAC to use with my ipod Last post on 11/6/12 at 6:44am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Best DAC/Amp Combo with a Cowon J3 and Westone 3? Last post on 9/3/12 at 6:11pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Portable Amp/DAC Last post on 7/17/14 at 5:16pm in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 1/22/15
sorry my English is Google translate I bought this machine to see if such facilities exist hifi quality level beyond which the feeling of fidelity sound becomes real. Unfortunately, I'm afraid I...
iPods and External DACs - Page 3
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Why convert? Just get the FLAC player and let it do the work, unless you need to save space.
But if I understand correctly the iPod will resample anything above 48khz/16bit to 48khz/16bit right?
So it has no use, imho, to feed flac players anything above that, so my guess is that i might as well resample any flacs that have higher frequencies and bit rates to appropriate alacs.
While i am at it anyway.
So i can fill my classic (with future PHA-1) and touch (with E01 or iBasso D-0) with the same files.
Does this include the ipod Classic? I ask because it's not IOS.
Also, is this Apogee interface compatible with the Classic?
Sorry to keep asking, but there aren't many choices out there, and I don't want to make a mistake.
Edited by dcfac73 - 2/2/14 at 3:47am
- iPods and External DACs
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the best Bluetooth Headphones -... 1 minute ago
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 1 minute ago
- › Post Your Photography Here #2 (new dial-up 800X600 friendly) 3 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 700 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Clear Tune Monitors CT-500 Elite Review & Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 4 minutes ago
- › Official New York Spring Meet 5.2.15 Impressions 4 minutes ago
- › 2015 Acoustic Research M2 Audiophile-Grade Hi-Res Portable Player -... 5 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by 1Infinity
- › Audio-gd NFB-28 by 1Infinity
- › FiiO X5 High-res Portable Music Player by Currawong
- › T-Peos Altone 350 Hybrid 3 driver IEM by svyr
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by earfonia
- › Topping NX1 Earphone Headphone Portable Stereo MP3 Amplifier by DJScope
- › Minerva Mi-Performer Pro Silicone Custom IEM by CantScareMe
- › Sony MH1 Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones by sbcontt
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by originalsnuffy
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by matinsoroudi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2