Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Sennheiser HD800 Custom Storm Trooper Paint Job
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale: Sennheiser HD800 Custom Storm Trooper Paint Job

post #1 of 10
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale:
Sennheiser HD800 Custom Storm Trooper Paint Job

Will Ship To: U.S.

SOLD

 

 

Up for sale a pair of HD800's specialty painted by Reference Sounds.

 

Well under 50 hours. Slightly used. Comes with all accessories, a stock 4-pin XLR cable.

 

You pay for shipping and fees.

 

Thanks for looking.


Edited by paradoxper - 12/14/13 at 3:33am
post #2 of 10

Great deal. I wish I had the money. Good luck on the sale.

post #3 of 10
Thread Starter 

I am very sad to let these go. I worked hard to get 'em painted. Haha.

post #4 of 10

Beautiful paint job. GLWS!

post #5 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxophone View Post

Great deal. I wish I had the money. Good luck on the sale.

 

Yeah, amazing deal, especially cause he's got that awesome paint job!

post #6 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81212 View Post

 

Yeah, amazing deal, especially cause he's got that awesome paint job!

Soo amazing you're going to give me your money. 

post #7 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxper View Post

Soo amazing you're going to give me your money. 

 

Haha, I really would love to man! I would need to clear out most of my headphones first though :/ Luckily for you there are 8 members currently viewing this ad, and they would be happy to help you with that beerchug.gif

post #8 of 10
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony81212 View Post

 

Haha, I really would love to man! I would need to clear out most of my headphones first though :/ Luckily for you there are 8 members currently viewing this ad, and they would be happy to help you with that beerchug.gif

Shows how charitable you are. I just wanted your money, no strings attached. biggrin.gif

post #9 of 10

good prise

post #10 of 10
Thread Starter 

Repaired and returned to buyer.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi.org › Forums › For Sale / Trade Forums › For Sale / Trade (and Feedback) Forums › Headphones for Sale / Trade › Sennheiser HD800 Custom Storm Trooper Paint Job