Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Just bought Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro for $160... good deal?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Just bought Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro for $160... good deal?

post #1 of 19
Thread Starter 

The reviews seemed good and my music style is bassy music and edm type stuff, but a small mixture sometimes.

 

Good deal for these headphones? 

 

Do you guys like them? If I made a mistake I can cancel my order but it seemed good. 

Gear mentioned in this thread:

post #2 of 19

Where did you get it from?

post #3 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Where did you get it from?

Amazon. Free shipping as well so that was cool. What do you think? I didn't really know it was pretty impulsive so now I'm like "hmmm was that a good idea?"

post #4 of 19

IMO it is worth the $160 and it is quite a bit better than the M50s. Last time I checked they were $300 so the price has certainly dropped dramatically. 

post #5 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

IMO it is worth the $160 and it is quite a bit better than the M50s. Last time I checked they were $300 so the price has certainly dropped dramatically. 

 

It said they were 44% off so that may explain it, don't think it's the normal price. That's why I ordered. I heard about them a lot in the suggestions threads and was afraid if I waited over night to read reviews I would miss it :P

post #6 of 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnnW View Post

 

It said they were 44% off so that may explain it, don't think it's the normal price. That's why I ordered. I heard about them a lot in the suggestions threads and was afraid if I waited over night to read reviews I would miss it :P

Used ones go for around the price you paid so you won't lose much if you don't like them. 

post #7 of 19

Nice one, yeah. But don't trust the % discount on amazon, sometimes they raise the price then discount it so you feel obliged to buy. Price gouging.


Edited by Tervalentfrog - 8/23/13 at 11:09pm
post #8 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tervalentfrog View Post

Nice one, yeah. But don't trust the % discount on amazon, sometimes they raise the price then discount it so you feel obliged to buy. Price gouging.

Yeah I was just stating that to tell the other guy, I have for sure noticed that happening. The before pricing extremely high to raise the percentage. 

 

I was focusing on the actual price, but definitely a good call to not look at that percent off

post #9 of 19

In Australia, the price is $300 and no amazon deals. mad.gif

post #10 of 19
Thread Starter 

Thia will be the first pair of "higher quality" headphones. Currently using really old Sony On ear headphones, delivery in 5-8 days :D

post #11 of 19

if you don't want em, send em my way.  i was tracking them, and they raised the price before i could order.

post #12 of 19
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by knux11 View Post

if you don't want em, send em my way.  i was tracking them, and they raised the price before i could order.

 

Haha okay. Deal. 

 

I noticed the next day they were back to $215. I was super glad I ordered them when I did when I saw that.

 

But seriously if I don't like them I'm sure we can work something out. 

post #13 of 19

yep.  just shoot me a pm.  thanks

post #14 of 19
The prices on the COPs seem to be everywhere. That's a good price for new. They're really versatile and engaging phones.
post #15 of 19

I bought this about a year ago directly order from Beyerdynamic Germany.

 

I finally got it in 3 weeks but I really disappointed .

 

My Audio technics M50 was much superior sound quality the sold at Ebay for $110 AUD.

 

I paid $255 AUD when I ordered

 

Sound sad ....

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home

Gear mentioned in this thread:

Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Just bought Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro for $160... good deal?