- 17 Posts. Joined 8/2013
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Need Help with a Headphone Buying Decision (QC15, M50, HD598, HD558, Momentums, COP, MDR1R) Last post on 5/27/13 at 8:55am in Headphones (full-size)
- ath m50 or hd 558 Last post on 2/24/13 at 5:28am in Headphones (full-size)
- Looking for new headphones.... Last post on 1/15/13 at 11:44pm in Headphones (full-size)
- V-Moda M-80 vs Custom One Pro vs HD558 vs UE6000 Last post on 1/8/13 at 4:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD 558 / 598 cracking issue? (Or Recomend me some other Headphones) Last post on 1/16/13 at 11:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
This is my first review on head-fi. I had humble beginnings in my path as an audiophile that only officially started once I got the wonderful AKG K550 and grew more conscious of the link between...
Before I start my review, I would like to Thank RIVA Audio team for a review sample in exchange for my honest opinion. Thanks to the original Jambox, going back a few years, wireless...
http://www.raysamuelsaudio.com/ It takes a lot of confidence to name your product after the Lockheed SR-71 Blackbird. If your going to honor the legendary mach 3+ strategic reconnaissance...
Every 6 months I've had the pleasure of talking to Shinobu Karaki of Aurorasound at the Tokyo headphone festivals. As an ex-Texas Instruments employee he has come up with some interesting...
For me, the Audeze EL-8Cs satisfy a long awaited two year search for a closed headphone that I can use at work that sound just as good as my home theater setup. I enjoy them so much, that I cannot...
UE6000 or M50 or HD 558 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
UE6000 is fairly neutral, but definitely has a bass tilt. Same with the M50.
HD598 is also fairly neutral, but is actually somewhat tilted towards treble.
The UE6000 is on sale in-store at Best Buy for $99, if you live in the U.S., and nothing beats them at that price point.
Edited by jwusoccer - 8/21/13 at 12:30pm
- UE6000 or M50 or HD 558 ?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 10 seconds ago
- › The FiiO X3 2nd gen (ex X3K, X3II) Thread : 192K/24B,... 23 seconds ago
- › UK 2015 Head-Fi Meet (Cambridge - Saturday 25th April) 42 seconds ago
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 1 minute ago
- › ***NEW*** Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon... a $599 Cavalli amp??? 1 minute ago
- › Audio Technica ES10 2 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 5 minutes ago
- › New release - the AKG K553 Pro - featuring a killer Massdrop deal 7 minutes ago
- › iBasso PB-2 Pelican fully balanced portable, DB-2 Dac . . HiFlight... 8 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by DreamKing
- › Riva TurboX High Performance Premium Mobile Bluetooth Speaker (Black) by twister6
- › Ray Samuels Emmeline "The Black Bird" SR-71A Portable... by Stereocilia
- › Aurorasound HEADA Balanced Headphone Amplifier by Currawong
- › Audeze EL-8 Closed-Back by bearcat1986
- › Bravo Audio Tube Amplifier - V3 by YoYo JoKeR
- › thinksound rain2 Wooden In-Ear Headphone (Gunmetal Chocolate) by DJScope
- › HiFiMAN HE-500 by MrJohnny
- › Shure SE112m+-GR Sound Isolating Earphones with Remote + Microphone... by pformagg
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by Luckbad
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2