- 9,017 Posts. Joined 12/2011
- Location: Grand Rapids, MI
- Select All Posts By This User
- productSennheiser HD 600tagged by System, 8/19/13
Related Forum Threads
- Choosing an external sound card for good headphones (HD 600-650, DT 880-990, etc.) Last post on 8/4/14 at 9:40am in Dedicated Source Components
- Comparison / Review : A tale of two Sennheisers – HD600 vs HD700 Last post on 8/21/14 at 5:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- Asgard 2 for HD600's and Monitor Speakers Last post on 7/3/14 at 8:43am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- JH-5 vs DT770 Last post on 6/27/14 at 4:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- HD600 with extra HD650 cable Last post on 6/20/14 at 11:14pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
get one if you can , come with a small plastic carry case too and about SQ its a 3580 with a bit more forward mids and smaller bass . bass is as deep as 3580 , nice detail , good mids , vocals are...
yeah these off the market , but i thought lets have a small evaluation of it . nice cable , there is a cable clip , comply tips , nice carry pouch and 3 size of rubber tips . in audio...
These are everything you'd expect from a flagship headphone, only MORE, because some flagships have come to disappoint me, even from the more expensive brands. In a lot of markets, I find there is...
I am a Grado fan. More precisely, I am a Grado modder. Everything I listen to is tinkered with, and woodied….Needless to say, I favor a bright sound signature, open-backs and am not very into IEMs....
www.krish-tech.com INTRODUCTION M AUDIO BX5 D2 is a studio monitor,which means that it is mostly used for mixing in studios but that doesn't mean it's not a good desktop speakers in...
$300~ Amp/Dac for Senn Hd600 - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Apologies for the lack of replies! Been away for the past week.
At the moment I'm favoring the Magni/Modi stack or the audio-GD. Seems people have many positive things to say about schiit than the fiio combo.
Just wondering why that is? Magni/Modi is 218 from amazon (minus shipping) and the E09k/E17 is 250 odd?
Given the price I would have thought the magni stack would have been vastly more popular?
Fiio products tend to be a bit coloured - their house sound is on the warm side. For the HD600 you're better off with something more neutral.
hope you're still on since the last post is already a few month old....
I'm looking for quite a comparable setup. Let's say I'm thinking about buying the Valhalla, because I would like to possess a tube based amp.
Is it reasonable to combine that with the 99$ Modi DAC? Does that makes sense or would you rather not recommend a down-grade setup like this?
Thank you in advance!
I have heard from alot of people the MX1 sounds better than the MX2 and is cheaper. I will have the HD600 friday and use it with my setup and tell you what I think, I am pretty sure the Schiit Vali sounds good, I am using the CDAC+(modified and improved ODAC) with the Vali, and then the Fostex HP-A3 and newly owned Fournier HTA-2 Hybrid amp with the DT 880s, You could get the CDAC+ plus the Vali for about the same price as the MX2 I believe just by buying the Vali used.
- $300~ Amp/Dac for Senn Hd600
- › Band Name Game II 5 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › ROCK JAW Testers 3 minutes ago
- › VSonic VSD1/VSD1S Reviews/Impression Thread 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz S5 IEM Headphones Review 7 minutes ago
- › Headphone maintainence - ATH-ESW10J 7 minutes ago
- › Best IEM tips? 7 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 9 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 10 minutes ago
- › Philips SHE3680 Headphones, Wired by suman134
- › Philips SHE9850 In-Ear Headphones with Advanced Acoustics by suman134
- › audio-technica AIR Dinamic Headphone ATH-AD2000X (Japan Import) by Quazimoto
- › HiSoundAudio E212 by fleasbaby
- › M-Audio BX5 D2 by krishtrinity1
- › iFi iCan Nano Portable Headphone Amp by ClieOS
- › iFi Nano iDSD by ClieOS
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by wigglepuff
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by cleg
- › Grado Labs PS500e by xylin6
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)