Opus DAC system w/ 4 digital inputs
Will Ship To: Anywhere
The updated system is as follows:
- Par-Metal 20-series, alodine silver, 12" x 8" x 2"
- Volumite volume control
- FPE panels
- Everything else stays the same
Up for sale is a Twisted Pear Audio Opus DAC system, based on the WM8741. The system includes the following:
- Opus module (DAC), prebuilt and tested by TwistedPearAudio
- Metronome module (asynchronus resampling and jitter reduction), prebuilt and tested by TPA
- CS8416 4:1 Mux module (multiple digital inputs, transformer-coupled), assembled by me
- Placid 5V PSU
- LCBPS 15V dual-rail PSU
- Balanced output (pair of 3-pin XLRs), RCA output and 1/4" output
- 2x optical, 2x coaxial digital inputs; switchable with two toggle switches (up/down: coaxial/optical, left/right: input 1/2)
- Black Par-Metal 20-series, 12" x 12" x 3"
Photos coming soon.
Edited by ShinyFalcon - 11/8/13 at 11:45am