I chose silver, as I don't like my electronics to be brightly colored. I might have chosen blue had it been a darker tint, though, like navy blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 + Bottlehead Crack = Too warm? Last post on 9/8/11 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ibasso D10 Impressions Last post on 3/19/11 at 8:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Entry Level Rig (HELP) Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Looking for COMFORTABLE Audiophile grade headphones Last post on 4/15/14 at 4:30pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Bought new headphones (Sennheiser hd 600), ears got damaged instantly (Tinnitus). Last post on 4/13/14 at 9:53pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
I bought a pair of HM5s about 6 months ago. They give you absolutely great sound for under $150 but I ran into a big problem. Both sides where the slider connects to the headphones started to...
First a bit of background on my experiences with headphone amps. I have tried the Fiio E17, Objective 2, the 2.3W amp built into my laptop, my Yamaha receiver's headphone out and a cheap $40...
I bought these cans 2 years ago and sold them to get the ATH-M50, which then lead me into the audio world. Overall these are good portable headphones with great build quality. The sound, however,...
The Sennheiser Momentum On Ear is bursting with goodness. Nice looks, sound, and great value to go with it. Now, Let's go straight into it! These look so phenomenal, with all that alcantara...
The Sennheiser PX 360 headphones look good, and are very comfortable, at least to me, but the earcups fit just nicely over my ears. Any smaller and I would not be able to fit these over my ears....
Light Harmonic GEEK - Page 6post #76 of 5819/28/13 at 8:14pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #77 of 5819/28/13 at 8:15pmQuote:
I asked Gavin to confirm under the comments for update 17.post #78 of 5819/28/13 at 8:46pmpost #79 of 5819/28/13 at 9:15pm
I'll take a look at the comments tomorrow, however if he responds please post his answer on here.post #80 of 5819/28/13 at 11:37pmpost #81 of 5819/29/13 at 5:42ampost #82 of 5819/29/13 at 1:54pmpost #83 of 5819/29/13 at 2:08pmpost #84 of 5819/29/13 at 2:16pmQuote:
They already said that, and you can see it at (search for aluminum):
They say three different colors, but that was before they also include the red and green versions...post #85 of 5819/29/13 at 3:15pmpost #86 of 58110/1/13 at 9:46ampost #87 of 58110/1/13 at 4:09pm
What, no one is getting the limited edition Kickstarter Green !!!
Right now I have the Limited Edition Green regular Geek and a Blue Super Duper Geek. May yet change, though.post #88 of 58110/1/13 at 6:41pmpost #89 of 58110/1/13 at 7:08pm
Hey everyone. I'm about to select my geek options and I realised it's still open for add-ons. I got in at the $139 bracket and I'd be willing to order extras if anyone is interested. But we can always figure something out regarding shipping. PM me if interested!
- Light Harmonic GEEK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › The Basshead Club 13 seconds ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Little Dot MK VIII SE incl. matched quad 6h30p-dr supertubes -... 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 4/17/2014: AKG... 2 minutes ago
- › The diary entries of a little girl in her 30s! ~ Part 2 2 minutes ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 2 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR MA900 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › $2.50 CD player sounds better than my iPod. 4 minutes ago
- › [REVIEW] Sony MH1 – The Best Kept Secret 5 minutes ago
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › SOL Republic Tracks HD by xkonfuzed
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by TripBitShooter
- › Sennheiser PX 360 Collapsible Wired Headphone with Clear Natural... by TripBitShooter
- › Westone 4R with Removable Cables by squallkiercosa
- › Shure SE215 by squallkiercosa
- › Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Pro Earphones Gun Metal Blue with Roadie... by squallkiercosa
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by LaPierre
- › Noble Audio FR by HideousPride
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob