I chose silver, as I don't like my electronics to be brightly colored. I might have chosen blue had it been a darker tint, though, like navy blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 + Bottlehead Crack = Too warm? Last post on 9/8/11 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ibasso D10 Impressions Last post on 3/19/11 at 8:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Entry Level Rig (HELP) Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 4:20 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
These are simply the best sounding headphones I have ever owned (and I've owned and sold a lot of them). They are sublimely smooth, yet detailed without the least bit of harshness at all in the...
These were my first pair of cans that I consider my baptism of audiophile stuff. I used them with Fiio E10 as dac and Schiit Asgard as amp. Yes, they sounded good, but not as good as my...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Light Harmonic GEEK - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked Gavin to confirm under the comments for update 17.
I'll take a look at the comments tomorrow, however if he responds please post his answer on here.
They already said that, and you can see it at (search for aluminum):
They say three different colors, but that was before they also include the red and green versions...
What, no one is getting the limited edition Kickstarter Green !!!
Right now I have the Limited Edition Green regular Geek and a Blue Super Duper Geek. May yet change, though.
Hey everyone. I'm about to select my geek options and I realised it's still open for add-ons. I got in at the $139 bracket and I'd be willing to order extras if anyone is interested. But we can always figure something out regarding shipping. PM me if interested!
- Light Harmonic GEEK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 25 seconds ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 1 minute ago
- › Melodious MX-U8 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 2 minutes ago
- › Headfi Meatup - Hackensack NJ -- looking for help and dates 2 minutes ago
- › Music City Meet -- Spring 2015 -- Pics & Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Viva Egoista 845 SET Tube amplifier 10K Headphone Masterpiece 3 minutes ago
- › Three Word Story 3 minutes ago
- › Head-Fi Meet Downtown Montreal 2015 3 minutes ago
- › Using a SMSL M8 DAC with a Objective 2 amp 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › RHA T20 by ShreyasMax
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › Soundmagic E80 in-ear monitor headphone by peter123
- › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones by LAmitchell
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3