I chose silver, as I don't like my electronics to be brightly colored. I might have chosen blue had it been a darker tint, though, like navy blue.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 + Bottlehead Crack = Too warm? Last post on 9/8/11 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ibasso D10 Impressions Last post on 3/19/11 at 8:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Entry Level Rig (HELP) Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- New Release! The K7XX Massdrop First Edition - an exclusive from Massdrop and AKG Last post on Today at 5:21 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Just got my HD600-portable amp recommendations? Last post on 11/23/14 at 9:09am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: Yesterday
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)Last edited: Today
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Light Harmonic GEEK - Page 6
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I asked Gavin to confirm under the comments for update 17.
I'll take a look at the comments tomorrow, however if he responds please post his answer on here.
They already said that, and you can see it at (search for aluminum):
They say three different colors, but that was before they also include the red and green versions...
What, no one is getting the limited edition Kickstarter Green !!!
Right now I have the Limited Edition Green regular Geek and a Blue Super Duper Geek. May yet change, though.
Hey everyone. I'm about to select my geek options and I realised it's still open for add-ons. I got in at the $139 bracket and I'd be willing to order extras if anyone is interested. But we can always figure something out regarding shipping. PM me if interested!
- Light Harmonic GEEK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread 3 minutes ago
- › First time PC HeadPhone buyer needs some recommendations 3 minutes ago
- › Help Recommend IEM for acoustic songs 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Any Unbiased Electrical Tests Performed on the Synergistic Research... 6 minutes ago
- › Roll call: Indians staying in India, interested in high end... 7 minutes ago
- › Can Con 4.75 - Sydney Australia meet (30 November 2014)! 8 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Guarding oneself against insurance fraud
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3