Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 + Bottlehead Crack = Too warm? Last post on 9/8/11 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ibasso D10 Impressions Last post on 3/19/11 at 8:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Entry Level Rig (HELP) Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- HD600 and Toxic cables Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:03am in Headphones (full-size)
- Running two amps in a dual mono configuration? Last post on 3/3/14 at 11:29am in DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 2/5/14
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/19/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Over-Ear)Last edited: 5/13/13
My current set. My favorite and my private oasis. These beauties will cut out most if not all ambient noise like while driving in a car and household noise when the music is flowing. I became a fan...
I was asked to listen to the Musical Fidelity MF100 and received them about 4 weeks ago. I get quite a lot of headphones through my door, I only review the ones I like and I like these a lot. I...
Got the SE846 last week and did some hours of comparison with my current SE535. My bias was towards keeping them - I like flagship products as a "there is nothing better" products, i.e. do not...
So I finally broke my go to earbuds, and went searching for a replacement. I was actually so disappointed with these things that I made it a point to get out and put out a review. Bass continuously...
I was looking for closed headphones with a pricetag up to €200 that could be used without an amp. After some research and listening sessions I bought the M50x. There's really not a lot to say about...
Light Harmonic GEEK - Page 10post #136 of 38010/21/13 at 9:38pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #137 of 38010/22/13 at 1:46ampost #138 of 38010/22/13 at 6:32ampost #139 of 38010/22/13 at 6:49am
I know you can't read specs and tell how it is going to sound, but Larry really seems to be looking at all the right things to get great performance out of this (well, obviously since he helped build the DaVinci). I can't wait for this and definitely want more than one. If they can maintain Android and Apple compatibility for truly on the go use, they will have a huge winner even at $299.post #140 of 38010/22/13 at 7:51ampost #141 of 38010/22/13 at 9:18am
What's the link that he gave us in the caption below video?
And I found that output power of usb3.0 < output power of Super Duper Geek, how can Super Duper Geek draw more power than the actually power source can supply?post #142 of 38010/22/13 at 9:43amQuote:
Gavin asked that it not be posted publicly since it was just for Kickstarter backers. If you were a backer, you should have received an email.
Also, USB 3.0 can do up to 4.5W (2.5W USB 2.0). Super Duper puts out 1W max.
Edited by FraGGleR - 10/22/13 at 9:45ampost #143 of 38010/22/13 at 10:10amQuote:
It should be in my spam folder
Sorry for the false information. I was reading the wrong number. Thanks for the clarification.post #144 of 38010/22/13 at 4:39pmpost #145 of 38010/22/13 at 7:03pmThread Starterpost #146 of 38010/23/13 at 3:41pmQuote:Originally Posted by Supperconductor
Just posted by Innerfidelity.
"just plugged some Audeze LCD-Xs into it and boy these little gadgets got some balls"
First preview by Tyll?
I wonder how it will compare to Concero HD. Sound wise, that is.
Will it have upgradable firmware?post #147 of 38010/24/13 at 8:57ampost #148 of 38010/24/13 at 9:35ampost #149 of 38010/24/13 at 10:06ampost #150 of 38010/24/13 at 11:06amQuote:
My gut instinct tells me Larry Ho is up to the challenge. Plus, he uses the HD800 for listening (as I do), so if he does any tuning by ear, I am hoping this means that it won't be too brittle or sterile with the HD800.
And if the thing sounded good with the 1795, but they think they can get it to sound better with the Sabre, then I am all for it.
- Light Harmonic GEEK
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 7 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH900 Impressions & Discussion Thread 20 seconds ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 53 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 598 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 2 minutes ago
- › New Audeze LCD3 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Fresh outta CES: The Hifiman HE-400i and HE-560 6 minutes ago
- › Recommendations for over ear headphones under $300 6 minutes ago
- › Why do no audiophiles listen to electronic music? 6 minutes ago
- › Ultimate Ears 500 by echo1284
- › Musical Fidelity MF-100 High Quality On-Ear Headphones by astroid
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by agistrilink
- › NCredible NErgy In-Ear Headphones by Monster® by tevbax
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by De_klusjesman
- › Klipsch S3M-Blue-HP In-Ear Headphone, Blue by DaddyMojo
- › Unique Melody Mentor acrylic universal/custom by svyr
- › Fischer Audio TBA-04 IEM by exsomnis
- › Edifier H850 by ClieOS
- › Edifier USA Spinnaker Media Speaker System (Black) by project86
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude