Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- HD600 + Bottlehead Crack = Too warm? Last post on 9/8/11 at 9:17pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Ibasso D10 Impressions Last post on 3/19/11 at 8:53pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Entry Level Rig (HELP) Last post on 3/22/12 at 3:10pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- LH Labs Geek Out v2 Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 11:31 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Flattest, Most Neutral IEMs For Recording, Mixing, and Mastering Last post on 2/19/15 at 11:24am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/6/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)Last edited: 6/26/15
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
got one bad connection and replaced. But still you have to carry it carefully. Sound quality definitely improved.
Setting buttons easily to get clicked if you hand helding it. USB connection plug or jack is better than mico USB kind. For similar price, there are better, smaller one in the...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Light Harmonic GEEK - Page 10
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I know you can't read specs and tell how it is going to sound, but Larry really seems to be looking at all the right things to get great performance out of this (well, obviously since he helped build the DaVinci). I can't wait for this and definitely want more than one. If they can maintain Android and Apple compatibility for truly on the go use, they will have a huge winner even at $299.
What's the link that he gave us in the caption below video?
And I found that output power of usb3.0 < output power of Super Duper Geek, how can Super Duper Geek draw more power than the actually power source can supply?
Gavin asked that it not be posted publicly since it was just for Kickstarter backers. If you were a backer, you should have received an email.
Also, USB 3.0 can do up to 4.5W (2.5W USB 2.0). Super Duper puts out 1W max.
Edited by FraGGleR - 10/22/13 at 9:45am
It should be in my spam folder
Sorry for the false information. I was reading the wrong number. Thanks for the clarification.
Just posted by Innerfidelity.
"just plugged some Audeze LCD-Xs into it and boy these little gadgets got some balls"
First preview by Tyll?
I wonder how it will compare to Concero HD. Sound wise, that is.
Will it have upgradable firmware?
My gut instinct tells me Larry Ho is up to the challenge. Plus, he uses the HD800 for listening (as I do), so if he does any tuning by ear, I am hoping this means that it won't be too brittle or sterile with the HD800.
And if the thing sounded good with the 1795, but they think they can get it to sound better with the Sabre, then I am all for it.
- Light Harmonic GEEK
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 19 seconds ago
- › CanJam Music Appreciation Contest 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser presents: RESHAPING EXCELLENCE [Thurs., August 27, 2015... 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir 2 Listening Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › SchiitShow 2015 Impressions 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones for metal music - ultimate solution 3 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 5 minutes ago
- › Recommendations on large bang for the buck 5 minutes ago
- › Finding a DAC for the Cavalli Liquid Carbon. Only Four Months to Go. 6 minutes ago
- › New headphone amplifier from Bryston 7 minutes ago
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Calyx Audio PaT Portable USB DAC and Headphone Amplifier - Gold by nmatheis
- › Pioneer HRM-7 Professional Studio Headphones by grizzlybeast
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2