Related Forum Threads
- Mint Fostex T50RP moddified/warranty+shure SRH840 foams Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DBV # 3 mod Fostex T50RP w Shure 840 pads (AUS) Last post on 8/30/13 at 12:30am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- SOLD Fostex T50RP - Modded w/ "Rastapants 2" variant and Shure SRH840 ear cushions Last post on 8/4/13 at 7:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Too much competition! What headphones should I get for $100-180? Last post on 4/1/13 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- shure srh840 trade for fostex t50rp Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
These are great headphones I was turned onto from the forum. On this forum you have to assess who is enthusiastic about what. Generally, there is a difference between enthusiasm from novices...
Some Background: I’m currently 18 years old which as little as that matters to me seems to be interesting to many people in this community. I’ve always liked music... [[SPOILER]] . Prelude:I...
I Ventured to buy those headphones fater a massive discount in pre-christmas sales here in mexico, for $178 USD i consider them to be a great buy The construction of those cans seems to be...
This is gonna be a simple review BASS For a $7 in ear it is actually really good. A little overbearing at times but quite articulate considering the price. MIDS They are not airy and vocals by...
These headphones sound very precise and balanced. You will hear your music as it was recorded, mixed, and mastered which is the approach I prefer to trying to find headphones that try to EQ things...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They also have a suspension strap and a V-Moda cable. Most likely modded inside too.
Yup, Fostex T50RP, modified.
I have a pair here, with Shure Pad's that I added some rolled up tissue to under the backside. I also used electrical tape to tape over the ports until I liked the bass and I use a different cable (the stock cable is totally pants).
For the money they are silly good.
- Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions,... 10 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 19 seconds ago
- › JH Audio's continued collaboration with A&K: Introducing Layla & Angie 25 seconds ago
- › Rhapsodio - An overlooked brand of nice IEMs 30 seconds ago
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 37 seconds ago
- › Grado e Series 39 seconds ago
- › DITA - The Answer (Truth Edition). 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › DIY your own Theme for your lovely X3 1 minute ago
- › Havi B6 ! 1 minute ago
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by Mitchell4500
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › Astell&Kern AK100II High Resolution Single DAC Audio Player... by musikaladin
- › Sennheiser HD 280 Headphones by Galvatron
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 4 GB MP3 Player (Red) by Mitchell4500
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by Mitchell4500
- › Sennheiser HD 800 Headphones by dreamwhisper
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)