Related Forum Threads
- Mint Fostex T50RP moddified/warranty+shure SRH840 foams Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DBV # 3 mod Fostex T50RP w Shure 840 pads (AUS) Last post on 8/30/13 at 12:30am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- SOLD Fostex T50RP - Modded w/ "Rastapants 2" variant and Shure SRH840 ear cushions Last post on 8/4/13 at 7:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Too much competition! What headphones should I get for $100-180? Last post on 4/1/13 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- shure srh840 trade for fostex t50rp Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 11/21/14
The main selling point of this DAP is its size. Operation is straightforward, and small screen is better than none. Sound signature is likeable, detailed enough and musical enough. It uses RKnanoC...
I realize this is ancient news in 2014 but I recently rediscovered my iAudio7 and am loving it. It sounds remarkably good for a "fun"-signatured DAP and holy mackerel, the battery life is...
So I want to start off by stating that is this is my first real review of any headphone on this website. I am not an audiophile by any stretch of you imagination! I will try to best explain what my...
As an amateur hi-fi enthusiast I'm certainly no head-fi expert, but that won't stop me from saying that the Shure SRH840 professional monitoring headphones are a sweet sounding set of cans. I...
If you’re in the market for audiophile-grade headphones, you’ve probably heard of Germany’s professional audio electronics manufacturer Beyerdynamic. In the business of handcrafting premium...
Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They also have a suspension strap and a V-Moda cable. Most likely modded inside too.
Yup, Fostex T50RP, modified.
I have a pair here, with Shure Pad's that I added some rolled up tissue to under the backside. I also used electrical tape to tape over the ports until I liked the bass and I use a different cable (the stock cable is totally pants).
For the money they are silly good.
- Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Official Grado 325i Owners Club. 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › JH13 custom or Roxanne universal? 4 minutes ago
- › V-Moda Crossfade LP 8 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 8 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Questions and Comments Thread 9 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the new start of the high-res DAP with individual DAC and... 9 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 9 minutes ago
- › Rumor: New Sennheiser Flagship to be surfaced ........ soon 10 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio L2 10 minutes ago
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › Cowon iAUDIO 7 16Gb by Climber
- › Audio-Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Open-Air Headphones by TheHeadPhoneGuy
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundApprentice
- › Beyerdynamic DT-990 Professional Headphones by SoundApprentice
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by anoobis
- › Sony MDR-Z7 by dweaver
- › Brainwavz HM5 Velor Memory Foam Replacements Earpads - Suitable For... by shockdoc
- › CAD MH310 ( Superlux HD662 ) by p13rrot
- › Caution Warnings When Purchasing Used...
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3