Related Forum Threads
- Need some new versatile Home 'Studio' cans with a bit more precision Last post on 5/29/14 at 4:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Mint Fostex T50RP moddified/warranty+shure SRH840 foams Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DBV # 3 mod Fostex T50RP w Shure 840 pads (AUS) Last post on 8/30/13 at 12:30am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- SOLD Fostex T50RP - Modded w/ "Rastapants 2" variant and Shure SRH840 ear cushions Last post on 8/4/13 at 7:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Headphones sensitivity, impedance, required V/I/P, amplifier gain Last post on 1/25/15 at 9:06am in Sound Science
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 11/28/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/5/14
I began to search for a shorter cable for my HD600 just because the stock cable is to long for using with a portable device. I didn't want to spend to much under $100. I did the standard Amazon and...
Exclusive sound, high quality patents "sandwich diaphragm" metal meets the technical.
I will leave the technical speak and unboxing play-by-play to the reviews that are already here, done by people who do a much better job than I can currently manage. Just know that the iDSD Micro...
Ok, I've had these for a while now and decided to leave some feedback on these. First thing, the sound from these IEM's (earphones) are nothing short of excellent with a few minor dislikes. At...
I purchased a Bakoon HPA-01 off Massdrop for around $1200 (it is normally around $1700 retail) due to the reputation of Bakoon Japan for making stunning amps. The HPA-01 is from Bakoon Korea,...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They also have a suspension strap and a V-Moda cable. Most likely modded inside too.
Yup, Fostex T50RP, modified.
I have a pair here, with Shure Pad's that I added some rolled up tissue to under the backside. I also used electrical tape to tape over the ports until I liked the bass and I use a different cable (the stock cable is totally pants).
For the money they are silly good.
- Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 seconds ago
- › xDuoo X2 - small lossless player with microSD and OLED! 30 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 42 seconds ago
- › Neutrality is boring - is there something more going on, and can... 1 minute ago
- › Comparisons: 25 of the Top Closed/Portable Headphones Around 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 2 minutes ago
- › You Know You're an Audiophile When.. Version 2! 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice for buying A/V receiver for existing Audioengine A5+... 3 minutes ago
- › Tennmak Sennheiser HD600/650 Short Cable by bikerboy94
- › Original Xiaomi Piston III Youth Edition Earphone Earbuds Headset... by leoscarax
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by knorris908
- › Shure SE425 Earphone by interpolate
- › Bakoon HPA-01 by Currawong
- › Pioneer SE-CX8-T Headphone, Bright Copper by Luckbad
- › Sennheiser HD 239 Headphones Black by rigodeni
- › Audio-Technica ATH-R70x | R Series Professional Open Back Dynamic... by twister6
- › Signature Acoustics O16 Live by kova4a
- › Sennheiser HD 428 Headphones by rensin
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2