Related Forum Threads
- Mint Fostex T50RP moddified/warranty+shure SRH840 foams Last post on 9/15/13 at 12:20pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- DBV # 3 mod Fostex T50RP w Shure 840 pads (AUS) Last post on 8/30/13 at 12:30am in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- SOLD Fostex T50RP - Modded w/ "Rastapants 2" variant and Shure SRH840 ear cushions Last post on 8/4/13 at 7:18pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- Too much competition! What headphones should I get for $100-180? Last post on 4/1/13 at 4:29am in Headphones (full-size)
- shure srh840 trade for fostex t50rp Last post on 2/7/13 at 5:58pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
Schiit Ragnarok: Is It Love, or Is It Just Schiit? Introduction: This part is just to give you some background on my experience and how I’ve arrived at the Schiit Ragnarok before...
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
They also have a suspension strap and a V-Moda cable. Most likely modded inside too.
Yup, Fostex T50RP, modified.
I have a pair here, with Shure Pad's that I added some rolled up tissue to under the backside. I also used electrical tape to tape over the ports until I liked the bass and I use a different cable (the stock cable is totally pants).
For the money they are silly good.
- Can anyone identify these cans?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 33 seconds ago
- › TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread 38 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 firmware 2.20 download and discussion 39 seconds ago
- › Weird Sennheiser Urbanite Ad 48 seconds ago
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 vs Audio-Technica ATH-M50x 1 minute ago
- › Replacing the screen on a Walkman? 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Trickle Chargers 4 minutes ago
- › New custom IEM company - Custom Art: discussion, review, and... 5 minutes ago
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)