It is a marriage made in sonic heaven!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEFFECT AUDIO CRYSTAL Upgrade Cable for UE TF10 Silver Colortagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productGrado Magnum v4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productWestone UM3xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade advice from Westone um3x Last post on 1/15/14 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 7/25/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 7/21/14
There aren't many sub-$10 IEMs in the market. With all the recent budget IEMs being priced at around $50, it leaves very little choice for people who are looking for a very cheap IEM. As far as I...
Since I was among the early adopters of this updated 2.0 version of R3, I already posted a detailed review with pictures in the original R3 review thread. Therefore, I'm just going to provide a...
Im probably like you right now, I was once reading reviews a bunch of comments, watching a bunch of videos of what to purchase... and everyone kept suggesting the ATH-M50x, so in a frantic search...
First I'd like to thank Brainwavz for the opportunity to review these. As others did, I received a review pair to keep. It was a very generous gesture. Plenty of people have already posted all the...
Comply foam tip should need no introduction at this point, as it has become a norm for many brand name IEM to include a pair of them. But what we are talking here is something new – or should I say...
Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread - Page 9post #121 of 18211/12/13 at 7:29amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 18211/12/13 at 10:09am
I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.post #123 of 18211/12/13 at 12:04pmpost #124 of 18211/12/13 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by rawrster
I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.
the postal worker at rawster's local was very nice and easily tracked where package was. thank you google!
and yes i'd rather talk on phone than pm/email any day of the week.post #125 of 18211/12/13 at 2:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.post #126 of 18211/12/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT muchpost #127 of 18211/12/13 at 5:21pmThread StarterQuote:
If you can a good price for your SE535 (close to what you paid) my advice is buy the SE846. You already have a peerless amp and cables and with the 846 you will be done searching as I am. Is it worth twice the 535 that depends entirely on your budget.post #128 of 18211/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Looks delicious. Tell all when you hear it.
My system:post #129 of 18211/13/13 at 1:52pm
Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version.
Thanks everybody!!!post #130 of 18211/13/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.post #131 of 18211/13/13 at 2:54pm
None of mine have turned green. I'm looking at the silver cable Ted made me for my custom Grado's and it looks just like it did when it arrived. It's been used, tossed, strung over monitors in my office and slept on...lolpost #132 of 18211/13/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by CanadianMaestro
I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.
How do you avoid cables from humidity??post #133 of 18211/13/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Hmmm... Sounds great!
How long have you been use it?post #134 of 18211/13/13 at 3:14pmReturn Home
This thread is locked
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Chord Hugo - The PORTABLE discussion thread 22 seconds ago
- › Shure se846 (US only) 43 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 49 seconds ago
- › Best bang for the buck headphone? 49 seconds ago
- › The HeadAmp GS-X and GS-X MK2 Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Grado Fan Club! 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › DAP-off: Astell&Kern AK240, HiFiMAN HM-901, Sony ZX-1, FiiO X5 +... 5 minutes ago
- › Update On Current Status 5 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 5 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile Headphones by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by DwightLooi
- › FIDUE A81 In-Ear Noise Isolating Earphones Heaphones with High-End... by Brooko
- › Audeze LCD2 Planar Magnetic Headphones by monitorlove
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone by ballbarn
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)