Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread - Page 9  

post #121 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by postshiwang View Post

I have preordered the SE846 and cannot wait to listen to them through the Protector and OCC silver balanced cables from Headphonelounge. I am hoping that will be a sonic marriage made in heaven.
hDIQWz


It is a marriage made in sonic heaven!
post #122 of 182

I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.

post #123 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by spook76 View Post




It is a marriage made in sonic heaven!

EEEEKKKK those 846 on the floor? my OCD is raging. lol......my w4r headphones rest on eggshell foam and my se535 rest in a Shure Otterbox With Foam Inserts lol...................

post #124 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawrster View Post
 

I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.

the postal worker at rawster's local was very nice and easily tracked where package was. thank you google!

and yes i'd rather talk on phone than pm/email any day of the week. 

post #125 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooses9 View Post

EEEEKKKK those 846 on the floor? my OCD is raging. lol......my w4r headphones rest on eggshell foam and my se535 rest in a Shure Otterbox With Foam Inserts lol...................

Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.
post #126 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by spook76 View Post


Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.

ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp  with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT much

post #127 of 182
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooses9 View Post

ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp  with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT much

Mooses,

If you can a good price for your SE535 (close to what you paid) my advice is buy the SE846. You already have a peerless amp and cables and with the 846 you will be done searching as I am. Is it worth twice the 535 that depends entirely on your budget.
post #128 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteKirby View Post
 

Picture from Ted sent to me for my incoming cable + Line Out Dock

 

 

I'm so excited, can't wait. Looks absolutely beautiful.

 

Looks delicious. Tell all when you hear it.

My system:

https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/spending-money-on-audio

post #129 of 182

Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version. 
Thanks everybody!!!

post #130 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikuwa270 View Post
 

Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version. 
Thanks everybody!!!


I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.

 

https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/audio-components/headamps-portable

post #131 of 182

None of mine have turned green. I'm looking at the silver cable Ted made me for my custom Grado's and it looks just like it did when it arrived. It's been used, tossed, strung over monitors in my office and slept on...lol

post #132 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMaestro View Post
 


I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.

 

https://sites.google.com/site/audiomeisterssystem/audio-components/headamps-portable

 

How do you avoid cables from humidity??

post #133 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by icefalkon View Post
 

None of mine have turned green. I'm looking at the silver cable Ted made me for my custom Grado's and it looks just like it did when it arrived. It's been used, tossed, strung over monitors in my office and slept on...lol


Hmmm... Sounds great!
How long have you been use it?

post #134 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikuwa270 View Post
 

 

How do you avoid cables from humidity??


keep the sheathing intact. that's what it's for -- protecting the underlying wire from the elements.

post #135 of 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikuwa270 View Post
 


Hmmm... Sounds great!
How long have you been use it?

Over a year!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum) › Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread