It is a marriage made in sonic heaven!
Recent Images In This Thread
- productEFFECT AUDIO CRYSTAL Upgrade Cable for UE TF10 Silver Colortagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productGrado Magnum v4tagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productHeir Audio 4 Aitagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 650 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productSennheiser HD 800 Headphonestagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE535LTD REDtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
- productWestone UM3xtagged by dbsaffor, 9/10/13
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade advice from Westone um3x Last post on 1/15/14 at 3:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review: Effect Audio Thor cables for IEMs and full sized headphones (in both Silver and SPC form) Last post on 8/25/13 at 10:12pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Shure SE535's worth upgrading to? Last post on 9/22/12 at 9:50am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- QUICK: SE535, Westone UM3X, or Westone 4Rs? Last post on 11/20/12 at 7:37pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Hi-end universal IEMs from Triple.Fis Last post on 8/10/12 at 8:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)Last edited: 11/30/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))Last edited: 12/4/15
Introduction I was able to demo the PM-3 for a week as part of OPPO's loaner program. This is the second OPPO loaner I've tried (also auditioned the PM-1), and once again I'd like to thank Chris...
For the money they are extremely comfortable, sound great plugged into my Onkyo TX-8255 receiver playing either music or watching videos from my pc through the Onkyo. I know you can spend many...
Intro: I'm not all too technical about sound (which explains only the bass/mid/treble; I still need to add my thoughts on soundstage though). It's pretty much whether I like a product or I...
MEE audio M6 Pro Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to MEE audio for the sample Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/806529/mee-audio-m6-pro-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A bargain...
Intro – There are many gadgets that are desirable but not practical; gadgets that are briefly enjoyed then forgotten over time. The RM1 is a very interesting product from Fiio that is quite the...
Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread - Page 9post #121 of 18211/12/13 at 7:29amThread Starter
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #122 of 18211/12/13 at 10:09am
I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.post #123 of 18211/12/13 at 12:04pmpost #124 of 18211/12/13 at 1:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by rawrster
I got a spc cable from Ted today for the TF10. Ted's customer service is quite impressive. There was an error with my tracking saying it was delivered so I let him know and I was going to wait for today's delivery but he ended up calling the post office to find out what's going on. The cable did come today and it looks great. I'll be trying it out later today.
the postal worker at rawster's local was very nice and easily tracked where package was. thank you google!
and yes i'd rather talk on phone than pm/email any day of the week.post #125 of 18211/12/13 at 2:18pmThread StarterQuote:
Never Mooses. My cables and SE846 are on a table. I never put them in a box only gently place them on a table.post #126 of 18211/12/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
ohh lol, WHEW lol, im so jealous of your 846, i really wanna get them but not sure. i love the se535 ALOT esp with my current rig, im just not sure their sound quality would be worth THAT muchpost #127 of 18211/12/13 at 5:21pmThread StarterQuote:
If you can a good price for your SE535 (close to what you paid) my advice is buy the SE846. You already have a peerless amp and cables and with the 846 you will be done searching as I am. Is it worth twice the 535 that depends entirely on your budget.post #128 of 18211/12/13 at 8:31pmQuote:
Looks delicious. Tell all when you hear it.
My system:post #129 of 18211/13/13 at 1:52pm
Just have a quick question to people who are using the cable.
Are these cable turn green (or any other color) after several month of use?
I am thinking to get a silver version.
Thanks everybody!!!post #130 of 18211/13/13 at 2:23pmQuote:
I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.post #131 of 18211/13/13 at 2:54pm
None of mine have turned green. I'm looking at the silver cable Ted made me for my custom Grado's and it looks just like it did when it arrived. It's been used, tossed, strung over monitors in my office and slept on...lolpost #132 of 18211/13/13 at 2:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by CanadianMaestro
I wouldn't expect them to green. Keep them dry with sheath/jacket intact.
How do you avoid cables from humidity??post #133 of 18211/13/13 at 3:00pmQuote:
Hmmm... Sounds great!
How long have you been use it?post #134 of 18211/13/13 at 3:14pmReturn Home
This thread is locked
- Headphonelounge Cables - Appreciation Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Hifiman HE1000 Planar Dynamic Flagship 4 seconds ago
- › The Sennheiser HD580 Impressions Thread 11 seconds ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 12 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 33 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 40 seconds ago
- › Chromecast audio - can anyone comment on sound quality? 2 minutes ago
- › Apple Music... Seriously? 4 minutes ago
- › Fostex new RP headphones - T50RPmk3, T40RPmk3 and T20RPmk3 5 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Audio Technica MSR7 Buyer's Remorse ... Other Suggestions? 8 minutes ago
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by Feilong4
- › MEElectronics M6 PRO Universal-Fit Noise-Isolating Musician’s... by mark2410
- › FiiO RM1 Bluetooth Remote Controller by ryanjsoo
- › SoundMAGIC ES18 In-Ear Headphones (Black/Red) by d3f4ul7
- › OPPO PM-1 by Sophonax
- › Edifier P275 Noise-Isolating In-Ear Monitor Earphones - Black by ngoshawk
- › Creative Labs X-Fi Titanium HD PCI-E by RockeyDA
- › Campfire Audio Orion by cleg
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse