or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 2nd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 2nd, 2013
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

2nd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 2nd, 2013 - Page 4  

post #46 of 178

If I can make it, I can bring these:

 

headphones:

 

Denon AH-D2000

AKG K550

Beyerdynamic DT1350

Audio Technica ATH-ESW9 Earsuit

 

amps:

ALO Continental V2

iQube V1

Leckerton Audio UHA-6S MkII

??? (I've been trying out numerous portables lately, so might have something else by November)

 

source:

Astell and Kern AK100

post #47 of 178

I notice several people have mentioned the Audeze LCD2/3 and Senn HD800. I would like people to hear my Bravissimo headphone amp with these headphones, which has a single-ended (TRS) output. I'll have an Audeze LCD2 with a single-ended connector. I will also have an adapter that can be used with balanced (two 3-pin XLR) cables.

 

Mike

post #48 of 178
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceleratus View Post
 

I'm toying with the idea of bringing a turntable.  

However, finding a solid base where it won't get bumped probably won't happen.

 

I am not sure how many tables will be used, but last time, I was able to have my own table, as did other people. So I assume that you could have your own table that should work OK with a turntable.

 

The tables at the library are really nice and much more stable than you typical folding table. 

 

It's up to you if you want to give it a try. I think it will work.

 

-Darin

post #49 of 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by darinf View Post
 

 

I am not sure how many tables will be used, but last time, I was able to have my own table, as did other people. So I assume that you could have your own table that should work OK with a turntable.

 

The tables at the library are really nice and much more stable than you typical folding table. 

 

It's up to you if you want to give it a try. I think it will work.

 

-Darin

 

Thanks Darin

 

It will be a game day decision.

post #50 of 178

Awright! I wanna hear the bottle monster. :tongue_smile:

post #51 of 178

I am coming with a friend who will be bringing equipment - I will not be bringing equipment.

post #52 of 178

I'll try to drop by this before I have to go to a concert.

 

ps. this is sorta kinda unrelated but does anyone that has built a crack before want to build mine for some cash? Not sure if I have the time to build one with my schedule and I hate to see things just sitting around. PM me if you're interested lol.

post #53 of 178

Less than a month to go!

post #54 of 178
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhgourami View Post
 

Less than a month to go!

 

Yes. But we need more people to come. Last year a lot of people showed up last minute, but we had over 20 people who RSVP'd.

 

Right now we only have 14 people signed up.

 

Spread the word!! Free food, free soft drinks, and lots of headphone gear...

 

-Darin

post #55 of 178

Add me to the list. Don't know what I will bring. I can bring my AGD M7. Always willing to help Alex out and he's loaned me his LAu-Abyss and LL/LL2 before. I could also ask Craig of Eddie Current too if he's got anything ready by then.

 

And someone PM me to remind me too. It's busy season for me at work so I tend to forget things.

post #56 of 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by purrin View Post
 

Add me to the list. Don't know what I will bring. I can bring my AGD M7. Always willing to help Alex out and he's loaned me his LAu-Abyss and LL/LL2 before. I could also ask Craig of Eddie Current too if he's got anything ready by then.

 

And someone PM me to remind me too. It's busy season for me at work so I tend to forget things.

Do you have an OR5? I'd like a side by side comparison of my NFB-7.32 with your M7!

post #57 of 178

gett'n ready.

made some upgrades.  testing tomorrow.

it'll be music or charcoal.

 

post #58 of 178

Hmm... might be able to make this. If so I can bring some gear as well.

post #59 of 178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohhgourami View Post
 

Do you have an OR5? I'd like a side by side comparison of my NFB-7.32 with your M7!

 

Yeah, I'll grab the OR5 too.

post #60 of 178

Unfortunately I won't be able to attend but if anyone needs any adaptors of any kind please let me know.  I have some spare parts laying around the house so if anyone needs any Ill send them down. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › 2nd Annual San Diego Head-Fi Meet: Saturday, November 2nd, 2013