What the title says. I listen mostly to classical symphonies. Thus the overall presentation is extremely important. The other iem I am currently looking at is T-Peos H-200. Any input will be much appreciated.
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade from TDK BA200 to Westone 4 / SM64? Last post on 4/21/13 at 1:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3x, 4, 1964, TF10 or Heir 3ai Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TDK BA-200 going for cheap at a local shop ($70), should I get multiple sets? Last post on 2/9/15 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder for ~$300 new or used? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most expensive pair of IEMs you've ever lost .... Last post on 10/27/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
A company whose products give me endless enjoyment, they fulfill every need I personally look for in audio...
First off I want to apologize for taking so long to get this review put together. Circumstances and family responsibility have conspired against me this year in regards to being able put together a...
The Elecom LBT-PAR500AV was purchased by me on Ebay. I’m not in any way affiliated with Elecom. The price was about $50 when I bought it. About me: I’m a 42 year old music...
Is Westone 4r worth the money as an upgrade from TDK BA200?
post #1 of 9
8/12/13 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
8/12/13 at 8:08pm
post #3 of 9
8/13/13 at 3:32am
post #4 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:08am
I've read from some posts that the music from the w4r can sometimes sound thin or lifeless. What's your opinion on such remark?
post #5 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:15am
That really depends on the DAP, and mine sounded fine with my iDevices, Sony F806/807, and specially the AK120.
post #6 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:28am
post #7 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:29am
post #8 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:46am
post #9 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:48am
- Is Westone 4r worth the money as an upgrade from TDK BA200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3462 Active Users (631 Members and 2831 Guests)
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Introducing Trinity Audio Engineering 43 seconds ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T1 2nd Edition 1 minute ago
- › Looking for new earbuds! $80 - $125 1 minute ago
- › WTB - Sony ZX1 or equivalent 2 minutes ago
- › Post a picture of your Headphone Rig. 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 4 minutes ago
- › Schiit Mjolnir headphone amplifier 4 minutes ago
- › How much can I sell it for ? Denon D2000 Fiio e7 +e9 4 minutes ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 4 minutes ago
- › Harman Kardon AE1 In Ear Headphones by Army-Firedawg
- › RHA T20 by dweaver
- › Bluetooth receiver dual amplifier class1 NFC (black) [Japan Import] by peter123
- › FiiO E12 Mont Blanc by Mediahound
- › CEntrance HiFi-M8 by Mediahound
- › Bose QuietComfort 25 Headphones by Mediahound
- › Audeze LCD3 Planar Magnetic Headphone by Mediahound
- › beyerdynamic DT 770 Stereo Headphones by Meirelles
- › Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 by MacedonianHero
- › AudioQuest - Nighthawk Headphones by Mediahound
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3