What the title says. I listen mostly to classical symphonies. Thus the overall presentation is extremely important. The other iem I am currently looking at is T-Peos H-200. Any input will be much appreciated.
Related Forum Threads
- Upgrade from TDK BA200 to Westone 4 / SM64? Last post on 4/21/13 at 1:02pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Westone UM3x, 4, 1964, TF10 or Heir 3ai Last post on 11/16/12 at 2:52pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- TDK BA-200 going for cheap at a local shop ($70), should I get multiple sets? Last post on 2/9/15 at 7:19pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Best all-rounder for ~$300 new or used? Last post on 12/31/14 at 8:39pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Most expensive pair of IEMs you've ever lost .... Last post on 10/27/14 at 8:36am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Intro When it comes to the world of PC audio, Creative Labs is a brand well known. For nearly 35 years Creative has been an industry leader in digital multimedia technology and innovation....
I have had my AK380 for over a month now and its time to post a review Before I had the AK380 I had an NW-ZX2 for 6 months, an AK240 for nearly two years and the AK120 before that, so yes, I...
I have tried the JBL Synchros line of s300, s500, and s700. As it turns out, the low end model sounds the best to me. These are on ear design, cups are about 3 inches wide. Headband and yokes are...
These are easy to use and pair quickly with your device. The sound quality - lows, mids, and highs are excellent provided a good seal with the ear. Good bluetooth range, battery life, and comfort....
USED Shure E5, 425, 535 EX1000 is a good start to have a taste of pro sound. Islation is not that good when music isnt playing.
Is Westone 4r worth the money as an upgrade from TDK BA200?
post #1 of 9
8/12/13 at 7:25pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 9
8/12/13 at 8:08pm
post #3 of 9
8/13/13 at 3:32am
post #4 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:08am
I've read from some posts that the music from the w4r can sometimes sound thin or lifeless. What's your opinion on such remark?
post #5 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:15am
That really depends on the DAP, and mine sounded fine with my iDevices, Sony F806/807, and specially the AK120.
post #6 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:28am
post #7 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:29am
post #8 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:46am
post #9 of 9
8/13/13 at 10:48am
- Is Westone 4r worth the money as an upgrade from TDK BA200?
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Currently, there are 3231 Active Users (554 Members and 2677 Guests)
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (5/31/2015: Beyer COP+ and... 22 seconds ago
- › Fidue A73 - Hybrid (1DD + 1BA) IEM - Impressions and discussion thread 1 minute ago
- › Crack;Bottlehead OTL 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser IE 80, nozzle came off! 2 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 3 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 4 minutes ago
- › New Sony EX450 and EX650. 4 minutes ago
- › post your grado mods.... 4 minutes ago
- › GUSTARD H10 High-current Discrete Class A output Stage Headphone... 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 5 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by Bansaku
- › Astell&Kern AK380 Ultimate High Fidelity Portable Music Player by piercer
- › JBL Synchros S300 Premium On-Ear Stereo Headphones by ourfpshero
- › JBL J46BT Bluetooth Wireless In-Ear Stereo Headphone by Mark231
- › Sony MDR EX1000 by dubbcd
- › Cypher Labs Algorhythm Picollo by dubbcd
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by dubbcd
- › HiFimeDIY Sabre USB DAC 2 (External PSU) by BloodyPenguin
- › KZ ED9 Tunning Nozzles In-Ear Headphones by Reinoud1963
- › Sony MDR-V6 Monitor Series Headphones by Chu
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2