Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AD900 / AD700X EarPads
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

AD900 / AD700X EarPads

post #1 of 12
Thread Starter 

Hi guys

 

 

Ok I all ready have AD900 and went out and got some AD700X because they were cheap for me .

 

So after getting them i noticed how much better the ear pads were on the AD700X over the AD900 which by the way are flat pretty much ,

So i took of one pad from the AD700X to see if it would fit the AD900 and yes fits perfect so now I'm on the hunt for new pads for the AD900 so

I was wondering does any one know where I can buy the AD700X Earpads for my AD900 ??

 

I look on audio technica webs site and there's nothing there about any spares for there headphone which i find strange seeing as they are making them .

 

 

Thanks guys have a nice day 

post #2 of 12

Email parts at  atus dot com

 

"The A900 pads are $7.16/pair and the W1000’s are $31.30/pair. Postage will be $10.00. Please provide address and credit card information. We can also do a Paypal transaction."

 

W1000 pads don't fit on an A900, I tried it, my partner tried it, we just couldn't get them on. If anyone wants W1000 pads PM me with an offer (they're no use to me at all).

post #3 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by commando View Post

Email parts at  atus dot com

 

"The A900 pads are $7.16/pair and the W1000’s are $31.30/pair. Postage will be $10.00. Please provide address and credit card information. We can also do a Paypal transaction."

 

W1000 pads don't fit on an A900, I tried it, my partner tried it, we just couldn't get them on. If anyone wants W1000 pads PM me with an offer (they're no use to me at all).

I dont understand is that AD700X earpads ? i want the model x earpads 

post #4 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyFuller View Post

I dont understand is that AD700X earpads ? i want the model x earpads 


Email Audio Technica's parts department and ask, they are really cool about finding parts.

post #5 of 12
Thread Starter 

Ok ill try that thank you 

post #6 of 12

Oh and pm me the part # and price I kinda want some to!

post #7 of 12

I'm interested in this too.  Any success?

post #8 of 12
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvtaco17 View Post


Email Audio Technica's parts department and ask, they are really cool about finding parts.

I cant find any e-mail address for Audio Technica parts ? any one have it please .

 

Thanks

post #9 of 12
Thread Starter 

After emailing them i got this back ..

 

Hi,

                Here’s the part number for the earpads:

 

135303040

ATH-AD500/AD700/AD900

Earpads R

135303030

ATH-AD500/AD700/AD900

Earpads L

 

To order these please 01132 771441 to find costing’s and availability.

 

But they are for the older model phones I want the newer model earpads . I'm just about to send another email asking .

And all so looks like there is NO online ordering but you need to phone that number that's kinder strange Right ?

post #10 of 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuzyFuller View Post

I cant find any e-mail address for Audio Technica parts ? any one have it please .

 

Thanks

 

I posted it above in spam protection format - parts at  atus dot com

post #11 of 12
Thread Starter 

Here’s the correct part numbers, they share the earpads with the ath-ad900x. We don’t have these in stock at the moment, so it would be a special order from Japan.

 

135306430 Ear Pad R

135306420 Ear Pad L

post #12 of 12
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › AD900 / AD700X EarPads