Head-Fi.org › Groups › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge › Discussions › Spring 2013 Anime Voting -Best

Spring 2013 Anime Voting -Best

Poll Results: BEST -Spring 2013 Anime

 
  • 0% (0)
    Red Data Girl
  • 7% (1)
    Date a Live
  • 0% (0)
    Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge
  • 0% (0)
    Karneval
  • 7% (1)
    Maou Sama
  • 0% (0)
    Majestic Prince
  • 0% (0)
    Uta no prince sama S2
  • 30% (4)
    Yahari Ore Love Comedy
  • 0% (0)
    Photo Kano
  • 7% (1)
    Devil Survivor 2
  • 0% (0)
    Samurai Bridge Hyakka
  • 0% (0)
    Zettai Bouei Leviathan
  • 7% (1)
    Aku no Hana
  • 23% (3)
    Oreimo 2
  • 7% (1)
    Suisei no Gargantia
  • 0% (0)
    Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
  • 7% (1)
    Valvrave
  • 0% (0)
    Arata Kanagatari
  • 0% (0)
    Haiyore Nyaruko San
  • 0% (0)
    Hayate no Gotoku Cuties
13 Total Votes  
post #1 of 37
Thread Starter 

This will be the AAML Group's first voting contest for what you guys think is the best Spring 2013 anime!

 

This specific one will house the BEST anime you thought was in Spring. Doesn't matter if it's a better series, what matters is the one you personally liked the most.

 

Anime that are fully continuous into the summer season are not included. This includes Shingeki no Kyojin and Railgun S2.

post #2 of 37

Only one? I have two tied for first place. 

No chance of it becoming a multiple choice huh...

post #3 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Only one? I have two tied for first place. 

No chance of it becoming a multiple choice huh...

Nope

 

I'll add a runner up one later where you can put your #2

 

Last time I allowed multiples. Way too many sketchy votes got put in and it got hard to tell which one people actually wanted to be top.

post #4 of 37

Alright - FYI I put in Yahari for now, technically tied with Aku no Hana.

post #5 of 37
Thread Starter 

Nice!

 

My top 3 are

Valvrave

Hentai Ouji

Yahrai Ore

 

so I understands :)

post #6 of 37
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

If Yahari didn't end on such a bad note I wouldn't have even considered Aku no Hana. Alas they just had to leave everything unresolved.

 

But old gripes are old gripes.

 


Edited by TwinQY - 8/10/13 at 11:55pm
post #7 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

 

If Yahari didn't end on such a bad note I wouldn't have even considered Aku no Hana. Alas they just had to leave everything unresolved.

 

But old gripes are old gripes.

 

 

yep yep yep.

 

but please utilize spoilers

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I also felt that it was a crap move.. open ending and what not

post #8 of 37

It was simply an opinion for the ending - if I go into specifics that'd probably be a spoiler.

Alas you're head panda around these parts.

post #9 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

It was simply an opinion for the ending - if I go into specifics that'd probably be a spoiler.

Alas you're head panda around these parts.

Anything relating to it, I would take as a spoiler but ya. Head panda. MVP yo!

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

I seriusly hated how they dropped roamnce hints halfway through...AND THEN NOPED it out and went SoL on us.

post #10 of 37
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The nonsensical mini-arcs and forced conventional tropes in order to have the plot progress towards the end probably ruined the best show this year (for me).

 
Absolutely no focus on the second pairing (i.e. the true pairing), afterwards while they resolved the situation of him finding out she was the one who owned the dog. Awful coverage of the main pairing throughout (wasn't really a pairing anyways) and pretty much half-arsed effort when they did decide to try at the end. Funny jokes and references - gone. Interesting characters - roles diminished completely. The hell is with the new throw-in character/villain. 
 
Don't screw up good shows for me people.

 

post #11 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinQY View Post

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

The nonsensical mini-arcs and forced conventional tropes in order to have the plot progress towards the end probably ruined the best show this year (for me).

 
Absolutely no focus on the second pairing (i.e. the true pairing), afterwards while they resolved the situation of him finding out she was the one who owned the dog. Awful coverage of the main pairing throughout (wasn't really a pairing anyways) and pretty much half-arsed effort when they did decide to try at the end. Funny jokes and references - gone. Interesting characters - roles diminished completely. The hell is with the new throw-in character/villain. 
 
Don't screw up good shows for me people.

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Having the first few forced tropes was fine...but later on. It was just terribly monotnic 

 

What was the first pairing?

 

 

post #12 of 37

I feel such a strong need to troll this poll.

 

But alas, I put in a srs vote.

post #13 of 37
Thread Starter 
I thought ds2 vote was a troll.... But alas
post #14 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by bowei006 View Post

I thought ds2 vote was a troll.... But alas


IKR? Wasn't that bad though.

post #15 of 37
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0o0o0o View Post


IKR? Wasn't that bad though.
I dropped it. The cliche, deus ex machina parts and what not hurt too much
Head-Fi.org › Groups › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge › Discussions › Spring 2013 Anime Voting -Best