- 1,241 Posts. Joined 10/2012
- Location: UK
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on 9/10/14 at 8:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 9/9/14 at 1:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Arrived @ Lower Budget End Game By Surprise Last post on 5/25/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50RP with Asustek Xonar Essence STX Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
The sound of master 1s is trully great for its size, especially the lower end. As you can see the NOS arrived with deteriorated ear pad and it still sound good with lot of bass extension. Even...
Using TheHeadphoneList's Review Format Below Accessories - 3/5 You get a semi-hard case with a felt-like exterior that zips up and 3 different sized tips to help fit your ears....
Brainwavz HM9 is a portable / foldable, super comfortable headphone priced at $150 USD ($119 at the time of writting on Amazon) that surely grabs attention including mine, with it's stylish...
Ok guys, here's my take on the SennGrados... First of all, I would like to mention that these are not my personal cans, they are on loan to me as part of a tour that's spreading the word on...
I bought these after someone described them as his "desert island headphones" in the annual Head-Fi Gift Guide about 2 years ago. I was looking for something to wear at my desk in an open office...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 523
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not in the least.
I haven't experienced one yet, but I have heard good things about the iFi iDSD Micro and planars, I am going to check one out next month.
ifi iDSD micro drives them easily and sounds great... not balance mode... the amp only has single end...
CEntrance HiFi-M8 is the best, IMO. Fiio E12 is OK.
Edited by pdrm360 - 8/27/14 at 9:56am
Wow this thread really got exciting! I really have been in search of the right amp/dac to compliment my iBasso dx90 and give the dogs power they really need to be portable.
Otherwise, I feel that where I am at in my home setup is the most I'm ever going to need to spend and climbing Summit-fi was attainable at half the price of admission. (Head-fi world, not speaker world.. I am not ready for that until I have a real job)
Edited by wahsmoh - 8/27/14 at 4:33pm
After demoing the HE-560's, I finally noticed the slight glare in the treble. I broke down and installed one of the pads from the doggie treats.
Yep- smoothed things quite nicely!
Makes me really appreciate what Dan has been able to do with the technology and incredibly good pricing on the Alpha Dogs!!!
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Competitive Headset/Phone Set-up Idea? (PS4) 16 seconds ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 26 seconds ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 48 seconds ago
- › DigiZoid ZO FS & ZO FS+ (a.k.a. ZO3) Updates & Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › V-Moda M100 vs Yamaha Pro 500 3 minutes ago
- › Nordost Heimdall headphone cable 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 6 minutes ago
- › Aurisonics ROCKETS: Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › 9/13/14 Lawrence, Kansas Headfi meeting Impression. 6 minutes ago
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 IEM 7 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-FX101 by bonami2
- › Pioneer MASTER-1s by kuantings
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 Series 2 by RubxQub
- › Brainwavz HM9 Hi-Fi Noise Isolating Headphones by H20Fidelity
- › Sennheiser Grado Hybrid a.k.a. SennGrado by wormsdriver
- › Beyerdynamic T5p by trevorburnham
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by fleasbaby
- › HeadRoom Little With More Power Supply by Mshenay
- › beyerdynamic T50p by gotak
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by Tom22
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)