Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 469

post #7021 of 7868

thanks  for this answer ; il my idea the asgard was a good option and you confirm it 

 

​i have two others options : a lake people G103 or g109 and the Ember project 

post #7022 of 7868

I just want to wake up to a "your order has been shipped" e-mail, had me excited with the talks about the blacks being good to go up to the April 24th orders which covers me back on the 17th.  Black Woo 6SE is set for tomorrow and they need the Black AD's to be sitting next to it!  :gs1000smile:

 

 

I would rather be patient and make sure I got craftsmanship than be overly antsy and get something less than complete though, so continue dong what you all gotta do and turn out great product, as that seems to be the general consensus review so far of the AD's.

post #7023 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post



A thing of beauty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesnv View Post

I would rather be patient and make sure I got craftsmanship than be overly antsy and get something less than complete though, so continue dong what you all gotta do and turn out great product, as that seems to be the general consensus review so far of the AD's.
+1
post #7024 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by levonhelm View Post
 

Could you suggest some good amps about 300 or 400 usd that can match with the AD ?

 

​I will have mine in to weeks and have only a schiit Vali . I m not shure it will be effiicent with the AD

 

​Thanks for your answer 

+1 on Asgard 2. Also, the $260 ifi micro iCAN works great, and it offers a really well implemented bass boost which is nice with the ADs. All that said, the Vali should do just fine.

post #7025 of 7868

Ok it seems for you that i have to wait and listen what happen with the Valli 

 

it will be time at last to go for the Asgard 

post #7026 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesnv View Post
 

I just want to wake up to a "your order has been shipped" e-mail

 

You won't. I mean, you'll wake up, but no e-mail...

post #7027 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
 

 

You won't. I mean, you'll wake up, but no e-mail...

 

Thank's Captain negative Nancy.

post #7028 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesnv View Post

Thank's Captain negative Nancy.

Maybe just a Pessimist Percy. At least he had you waking up. wink.gif
post #7029 of 7868

Ye Hah. My Black AD's arrived yesterday! Driving them right now with my also new iBasso DX90. Sounding pretty damn good.

 

Dan, I LOVE your work!!! Thank you!

 

Jon

post #7030 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonesnv View Post

 

Thank's Captain negative Nancy.

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post

Maybe just a Pessimist Percy. At least he had you waking up. wink.gif

 

I don't think MrSpeakers sends shipping confirmations...

post #7031 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
 

 

 

 

I don't think MrSpeakers sends shipping confirmations...


Are you positive:D?

post #7032 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
 

 

 

 

I don't think MrSpeakers sends shipping confirmations...

 

Yeah they do, did with mine atleast.

post #7033 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeskR View Post

Yeah they do, did with mine atleast.
We upgraded our systems and notifications are now sent when we print labels. There can sometimes be a delay between printing and shipping but the tracking will update once we do ship...
post #7034 of 7868
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post


We upgraded our systems and notifications are now sent when we print labels. There can sometimes be a delay between printing and shipping but the tracking will update once we do ship...

I'm excited. I hope you're getting close to April 20th orders.

post #7035 of 7868

Well, I guess mine haven't been shipped yet :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones