Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Should i keep the Fostex T50RP and try to mod them OR buy something else for less than $500? Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amping the Alpha Dogs Last post on 2/11/15 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Silver Dragon v3 Headphone Cable for Mr Speaker Alpha Dog (RSA male connector) Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:52pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Aune B1 portable headphone amplifier Review [[SPOILER]] Intro: Focusing on achieving high quality sound at a competitive price point while utilizing premium materials and uniquely eye-catching...
Ok i'll just jump straight to the point, should you buy this? Absolutely Not . Here's why; - It's a screen-less shuffle style player, obviously not intended to compete with the screened DAP...
very detailed build, sound is smooth and rich
SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S Quick Review Thanks to Hifiheadphones for the sample. Full review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/770243/soundmagic-e50-e50s-review-by-mark2410 Brief: A middy...
Before I get into my review, some disclosure: I received a free loaner unit as part of a mini North American tour, set up and sponsored by @EmpJ of CTC Audio. I got to keep the unit for a...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 436
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I've auditioned the Alpha Dogs twice and the HD700 as well. Loved them both......a lot. I'd own the HD700's in a heartbeat for the right price. Never tried the Hd800 but the 700 was the most comfy headphone ever, light and sound was amazing out of a vintage amp with great bass.
And I'm considering the AD in black as well..........damn this hobby. I need no more headphones! I want more headphones!
I don't have plans to buy one but would go with HD700's and a C5 or Fiio E12
The LCD was too mellow for my taste, just like the HD600/650? they had at the table. Put them on and took them off just as fast...
That black is looking very good!! Skip the A2 and go straight to the lyr...trust me.
I can't wait for the better pics. That image was like the best advertisement I've seen. Classy and industrial at the same time, set in the real world workplace. Pretty cool.
Sent my maddogs in March 15th and still waiting for them to return as alpha dogs. I'm guessing the matte black paint thing set them back a bit.
Yup, we have just a couple more in house, they will be done soon. We just have a few on hand....
The Alpha Dog is great with the Lyr. even with the stock tubes...
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › "The Lab" 8 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why delta-sigma kinda sucks, just... 49 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › HiFiman HE-500 (HE as in High End) Proving to be an enjoyable... 3 minutes ago
- › Apple Touch 5G thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 6 minutes ago
- › Oppo PM-3 : The Portable Planar - Impressions 6 minutes ago
- › [FS] Audio Technica Audiophile ATH-AD2000, NAD VISO HP50, AKG K7XX... 7 minutes ago
- › K812 vs LCD-X vs HD800 vs TH900 vs HE-6? 7 minutes ago
- › Grado Labs SR80e by Pokemonn
- › Aune B1 by money4me247
- › Hippo Biscuit by BruceBanner
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones by remwang
- › SoundMAGIC E50 / E50S by mark2410
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2