^^ the hd700 couldn't get much cheaper.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Alpha Dogs vs Open Cans? Last post on 12/7/14 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- CIEM vs Full Sized Last post on 12/11/14 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best recommendation for budget closed full size over the ear headphones under $25 Last post on 11/5/14 at 9:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Last post on 11/24/14 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 10:17 am in Headphones (full-size)
Introduction and Design I picked up the Woodphones 10 months ago, so I've had quite a bit of experience with them in my collection. Despite me having sold off most of my closed headphone...
I have these for a couple of days, they are amazing for bass lovers, the bass is very deep and have hard punch and rumble, control is very good so the bass doesn't sound like a mess, is not slow...
1. These headphones are HUGE. 2. That said, it provides amazing soundstage/imaging, and are very comfortable. Headband has no bumps, and earpads are of memory foam. 3. Very decent amount of...
Looking at the picture of the PK3's I wasn't expecting much. They look and feel cheap using a generic case for the drivers. First I tried them without the foam covers and they sounded awful. I...
Disclaimer First of all, I would like to thank Audrey and the Brainwavz team for allowing me to review their S1 IEMs. I would also like to clarify that I am neither an affiliate of Brainwavz...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 436
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Close ($569)..............but not close enough. I'll keep looking out..................
I wonder what kind of bass the hd700 has compared to the AD, MD and hd650. That may make a great match for the cracknspeedball
I've auditioned the Alpha Dogs twice and the HD700 as well. Loved them both......a lot. I'd own the HD700's in a heartbeat for the right price. Never tried the Hd800 but the 700 was the most comfy headphone ever, light and sound was amazing out of a vintage amp with great bass.
And I'm considering the AD in black as well..........damn this hobby. I need no more headphones! I want more headphones!
I don't have plans to buy one but would go with HD700's and a C5 or Fiio E12
The LCD was too mellow for my taste, just like the HD600/650? they had at the table. Put them on and took them off just as fast...
That black is looking very good!! Skip the A2 and go straight to the lyr...trust me.
I can't wait for the better pics. That image was like the best advertisement I've seen. Classy and industrial at the same time, set in the real world workplace. Pretty cool.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Mint - AudioEngine D1 24-bit DAC with EXTRAS! 10 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre, 1st page: Downloads, info & instructions-... 41 seconds ago
- › BRAND NEW Audeo PFE022 44 seconds ago
- › Dubstep Girl's Massive 5AR4/5R4/5U4G Rectifier Review/Comparison!... 1 minute ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 1 minute ago
- › Synergistic Research HOT device 2 minutes ago
- › Little Dot I+ Tube Rolling 2 minutes ago
- › The new IEM of Vsonic VSD 3S ( impression updated by smailbz) 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Westone UM2 owner looking for advice 2 minutes ago
- › Woodphones - by Blake Graham by SanjiWatsuki
- › AKG Y55 Black DJ-Ready Headphones with Enriched Bass, Snug Fit and... by presata
- › AKG K7XX by avitron142
- › YUIN PK3 Earbuds by thebluebulk
- › Brainwavz S1 by thatBeatsguy
- › SHOZY Alien DAP by Loquah
- › Shure SRH840 by SoundScout
- › Sennheiser HD-598 by MyFamilyShoppin
- › Lehmann Rhinelander by jdpark
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by kigisaru
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)