^^ the hd700 couldn't get much cheaper.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on Today at 8:17 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for gym use Last post on Yesterday at 3:49 pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on 9/19/14 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on 9/19/14 at 8:46am in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey (@Salsera) for considering me to actually review the Brainwavz S5. My deepest gratitude...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images INTRODUCTION I first reviewed the original Brainwavz R3 back in December 2013, and unfortunately...
Not too much to say here other than that these headphones are stellar! I mostly listen to my vinyl collection with these bad boys and it's an absolute joy. I purchased an external amp to power them...
Man are these awesome , they're cheap..but as all Beyers they sound fu**** awesome , these are clean , fun and dynamic , they sound excellent Let me preface this by telling this...
This is actually the first "over-head" headphone i ever bought, but compared to my philips and LG tone+ this one is a lot more for 70$, i mainly use it on my gaming rig with sound card...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 436
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Close ($569)..............but not close enough. I'll keep looking out..................
I've auditioned the Alpha Dogs twice and the HD700 as well. Loved them both......a lot. I'd own the HD700's in a heartbeat for the right price. Never tried the Hd800 but the 700 was the most comfy headphone ever, light and sound was amazing out of a vintage amp with great bass.
And I'm considering the AD in black as well..........damn this hobby. I need no more headphones! I want more headphones!
I don't have plans to buy one but would go with HD700's and a C5 or Fiio E12
The LCD was too mellow for my taste, just like the HD600/650? they had at the table. Put them on and took them off just as fast...
That black is looking very good!! Skip the A2 and go straight to the lyr...trust me.
I can't wait for the better pics. That image was like the best advertisement I've seen. Classy and industrial at the same time, set in the real world workplace. Pretty cool.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Fiio X1 impressions 3 minutes ago
- › (help) Portable set up for near $1000 3 minutes ago
- › [Recommend] Looking for in-ear under USD60 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › How heavy can you accept in order to achieve better sound and... 6 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone Signature DJ 6 minutes ago
- › How much will you be willing to pay for your dream player? 8 minutes ago
- › Schiit Lyr Tube Rollers 9 minutes ago
- › Samson RH600 Headphones by egosumlux
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by thatBeatsguy
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by Brooko
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by WavyGravy1
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 710 Trendline Stereo Headphone by MrTechAgent
- › Marshall Headphones - 'Major' Over Ear (Black) by Kordz
- › Sony MDR-XB500 40mm XB Diaphragm Driver Extra Bass Headphones by 12cc2
- › VSONIC VSD3S Black High Fidelity Professional Quality Stereo... by Tom22
- › AKG K 550 by QBoQBo
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by smellyfungus
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)