^^ the hd700 couldn't get much cheaper.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 6/10/14 at 10:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Arrived @ Lower Budget End Game By Surprise Last post on 5/25/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50RP with Asustek Xonar Essence STX Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will my modded T50RPs benefit from DAC + AMP? Last post on 5/11/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 436
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Close ($569)..............but not close enough. I'll keep looking out..................
I've auditioned the Alpha Dogs twice and the HD700 as well. Loved them both......a lot. I'd own the HD700's in a heartbeat for the right price. Never tried the Hd800 but the 700 was the most comfy headphone ever, light and sound was amazing out of a vintage amp with great bass.
And I'm considering the AD in black as well..........damn this hobby. I need no more headphones! I want more headphones!
I don't have plans to buy one but would go with HD700's and a C5 or Fiio E12
The LCD was too mellow for my taste, just like the HD600/650? they had at the table. Put them on and took them off just as fast...
That black is looking very good!! Skip the A2 and go straight to the lyr...trust me.
I can't wait for the better pics. That image was like the best advertisement I've seen. Classy and industrial at the same time, set in the real world workplace. Pretty cool.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Beyerdynamic DT880 Discussion thread 4 minutes ago
- › For 6AS7G tube rollers here ..... 5 minutes ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW sfwalcer's earphone comparo PG 1727.... 7 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster new series Z, Zx & ZxR 7 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beats by Dre question, could you like them if.. 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Cayin C5 Portable HIFI Audio Headphone Amplifier by Dsnuts
- › HiFiMAN HE-400i by canuckavelli
- › FitEar TO GO! 334 by Francisk
- › Logitech UE 900 by twister6
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by bowei006
- › Resonessence Labs Concero HP by cleg
- › JDS Labs C5D by TheGame21x
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by twister6
- › Shure SE215 by Existence
- › Audiofly AF140 In-Ear Headphones (Gray) by Loquah
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)