Slappa Hardbody Pro Case.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on Today at 4:51 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on Today at 2:14 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for the commute Last post on 8/4/14 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 9/9/14 at 1:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
Hello out there, this is a recorder, yes, a digital recorder - not one of those midget-screen playback gimmicks. In the hands of the ambitious recording enthusiast, it turns to an universal tool,...
The new S5 from Brainwavz will certainly please most casual listeners. It's sleek design, tangle-proof flat capable, and pop-ready sound signature certainly justify it's price - not to mention...
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 419
Gear mentioned in this thread:
However I am keen to hear thoughts on 3rd party cables used on the ADs...especially balanced cables driven by portable balanced amps (Rx Mk3, Duet, Theorem 720, SR-71B, etc.). I'm particularly curious on any impact balanced cables have on the ADs and the different changes on sonics based on cable construction (i.e. OFC, OCC copper/silver, silver/gold mix, silver/copper mix).
I'm still curious. Has anyone been able to compare SE vs balanced on the AD's? Does it gain much by having it balanced?
My RX Mk1 does a decent job with my Alpha Dog, if you are on a budget.
Otherwise, the Centrance M8 is famous for its power and netrual sound signature.
I"m also using an ALO product--The International--with my AD's and I'm pleased with the match-up for portable. I'd recommend auditioning them together if possible.
I've owned the SE AD and compared against a friends balanced AD's. When they are volume matched I could not pick them apart TBH.
I had a rare hour to spend with my AD's last night, and put on a FLAC copy of "Lay it Down" by the Cowboy Junkies, standard Redbook spec. Halfway through the first song, I realized that none of my open cans, even the Hifiman's, ever sounded this good to me. I admit, the Uber and Soloist are huge variables in this. Regardless, the AD's had a a depth and a soundstage that trump any cans I've had over the years.
Naah. That's the album. I don't have Revisited, but I do have the original Trinity. Hopefully tonight I will have a chance to listen to it...
Ordered, and will be here on Friday. Gotta love Amazon Prime.
The Alpha's are seeming more and more like a possible endgame headphone to me. I would love to read other impressions, especially from those with flagship headphones.
Hifiman HE-560 is going to have velour topped pleather pads. Why can't that happen to the Alpha Pads.........Dan? I would hate to think that I won't be able to listen to the Alpha Dogs through the hot sweaty summer?
You won't regret that one. Great music, expertly recorded and just a magic night. If you want to hear wonderfully deep and textured bass...this is the recording.
Would insta-buy some velour alpha pads just for variety
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The Stax Thread III 38 seconds ago
- › ALO Pan Am desktop/portable headphone amp/DAC: Impressions and Reviews 1 minute ago
- › DNA Stratus 2A3 amplifier - first impressions 3 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › Yamaha EPH-100 3 minutes ago
- › Why do many headphones have a treble peak? 3 minutes ago
- › Grado PS1000 with new transducers and jack 4 minutes ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Tiny DAC, Big Sound, Evolved – Stoner Acoustics UD100 / UD110 / UD120 5 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)