Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Should i keep the Fostex T50RP and try to mod them OR buy something else for less than $500? Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 2/19/15 at 10:52pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amping the Alpha Dogs Last post on 2/11/15 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Silver Dragon v3 Headphone Cable for Mr Speaker Alpha Dog (RSA male connector) Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:52pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
First and foremost, a big thank you to those at Noble Audio who has sent me a unit to review. The Noble Audio customer service experience has been a joy to behold. Brannan is always on hand to deal...
I bought these from the limited selection available at an Apple Store, as I was heading on a trip the next day and needed some new IEMs for the plane ride. I read some reviews and noticed a lot of...
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure E4Cs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 378
Gear mentioned in this thread:
His first shots were better:
The lighting makes the earcups look like they're a jewel/gem/ruby. XD
If there was a silver metalic color like tungsten I'd buy that in a heartbeat, no pause at all. A beautiful glossy finish. As it is now I'm still torn between red and black. Can't wait to see final run photos.
I really like the finish but I am glad Dan is offering these in black as well. I like the whole "Stealth" look about them and the fact that they are less likely to catch the attention of a potential thief.
Plus the matte black looks pretty durable since I plan on travelling a lot with them.
What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different angles
I'm not a huge fan of chameleon paint jobs. They're neat, but they give off a message saying the owner craves attention; even more so than a flashy model car or in this case headphone.
Very nice picture, It shows how they are damn beautiful with the original color.
Agreed, that is one of the nicest pics of the AD's I have seen yet, they look like a very high end luxurious headphone in that pic. It makes me even happier that I ordered the Red.
I ordered Jan. 7th and received my tracking no. on Feb. 7th incase anyone that has ordered after me was wondering on the timing.
Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited :)
I'm very excited to receive my AD's as well. It's too bad I will probably be out of town when they get here though because I work out of town for 2 weeks on and 1 week off and I just got home yesterday. Since it usually takes at least a week for something to ship from the U.S. to Canada due to customs they probably will arrive here after I head back to work. I guess my wife will have to pick them up for me at the post office and I will have an awesome home day when I return:)
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Playstation 4 and accessories 15 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 23 seconds ago
- › Official HIFIMAN HE1000 Impressions Thread 57 seconds ago
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Impressions and Discussion + Tour Application... 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge Sound Quality 2 minutes ago
- › PS1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-2000J -- More Than Evolution? 6 minutes ago
- › Focal SPIRIT PROFESSIONAL Impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Savant by uchihaitachi
- › RHA T10i by zim2411
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2