Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 378

post #5656 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3NTAL View Post

I suggested "Tungsten" like this
 
Nice!
post #5657 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssrock64 View Post
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank I View Post
 

Nice shot though, Makes the cups really stand out


I agree. I actually think this is one of the best shots we've had of the red so far.

His first shots were better:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

Received on Saturday. Thank you to Musica Acoustics!

 

 

post #5658 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post

I can imagine Dan thinking to himself, "Well that's one AD's we're not going to fix under warranty if it ever comes back!!". Snow fell more heavily after this.


That there is one beautiful photo. Nice job!
The lighting makes the earcups look like they're a jewel/gem/ruby. XD
post #5659 of 8776

If there was a silver metalic color like tungsten I'd buy that in a heartbeat, no pause at all. A beautiful glossy finish. As it is now I'm still torn between red and black. Can't wait to see final run photos.

post #5660 of 8776
AnakChan's snowy photo has captured the color of the Alpha Dogs superbly. Excellent work!
post #5661 of 8776
Yes indeed the color looks really cool but is this the real one or a bit of the effect of a super cool door lens and filter? I have seen images I the forum tha the red is a bit less 'metallic'
post #5662 of 8776

I really like the finish but I am glad Dan is offering these in black as well.  I like the whole "Stealth" look about them and the fact that they are less likely to catch the attention of a potential thief.

Plus the matte black looks pretty durable since I plan on travelling a lot with them. :biggrin:

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

post #5663 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post

If there was a silver metalic color like tungsten I'd buy that in a heartbeat, no pause at all. A beautiful glossy finish. As it is now I'm still torn between red and black. Can't wait to see final run photos.

What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different angles biggrin.gif
post #5664 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolas View Post

What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different angles biggrin.gif

 

I'm not a huge fan of chameleon paint jobs. They're neat, but they give off a message saying the owner craves attention; even more so than a flashy model car or in this case headphone.

post #5665 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnakChan View Post
 

I can imagine Dan thinking to himself, "Well that's one AD's we're not going to fix under warranty if it ever comes back!!". Snow fell more heavily after this.

Very nice picture, It shows how they are damn beautiful with the original color. :beerchug:

post #5666 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdrm360 View Post
 

Very nice picture, It shows how they are damn beautiful with the original color. :beerchug:

Agreed, that is one of the nicest pics of the AD's I have seen yet, they look like a very high end luxurious headphone in that pic.  It makes me even happier that I ordered the Red.  

 

I ordered Jan. 7th and received my tracking no. on Feb. 7th incase anyone that has ordered after me was wondering on the timing.

post #5667 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave74 View Post
 

I ordered Jan. 7th and received my tracking no. on Feb. 7th incase anyone that has ordered after me was wondering on the timing.

 

Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited :)

post #5668 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainHeaven View Post

Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited smily_headphones1.gif
Good news! I ordered kn the 10th as well so should be getting a notice soon.
post #5669 of 8776
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainHeaven View Post
 

 

Thanks for this info. I ordered on Jan. 10th and got my tracking on Feb. 7th as well. Now I am very excited :)

I'm very excited to receive my AD's as well.  It's too bad I will probably be out of town when they get here though because I work out of town for 2 weeks on and 1 week off and I just got home yesterday.  Since it usually takes at least a week for something to ship from the U.S. to Canada due to customs they probably will arrive here after I head back to work.  I guess my wife will have to pick them up for me at the post office and I will have an awesome home day when I return:)

post #5670 of 8776

So these do actually work. The 3D printer is starting to get me exicted. Who knows what we could print in the next 5 years. I hope one day I could print out an HD 800 ;).

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones