Nice shot though, Makes the cups really stand out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Yesterday at 1:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
The AH-D7100's immediately became my go-to headphones for daily use since the day I purchased them three weeks ago. They sound much fuller compared to my Beyerdynamic T5P's and produce high sound...
You get what you see. Nothing extra. CNT or "Carbon nano tube" diaphrams/drivers were developed by the Chinese (I studied this) and J.V.C was the first to mass produce it in their...
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 378post #5656 of 61112/8/14 at 8:15am
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #5657 of 61112/8/14 at 8:20amQuote:Originally Posted by AnakChan
I can imagine Dan thinking to himself, "Well that's one AD's we're not going to fix under warranty if it ever comes back!!". Snow fell more heavily after this.
Wait - don't you have a history with head-fi gear, photo ops and wet environments….post #5658 of 61112/8/14 at 8:24amQuote:
I was just thinking the same thing...
...springs to mindpost #5659 of 61112/8/14 at 8:30ampost #5660 of 61112/8/14 at 8:35ampost #5661 of 61112/8/14 at 8:49ampost #5662 of 61112/8/14 at 12:12pmpost #5663 of 61112/8/14 at 12:28pmQuote:
His first shots were better:post #5664 of 61112/8/14 at 12:29pmQuote:That there is one beautiful photo. Nice job!
The lighting makes the earcups look like they're a jewel/gem/ruby. XDpost #5665 of 61112/8/14 at 12:29pm
If there was a silver metalic color like tungsten I'd buy that in a heartbeat, no pause at all. A beautiful glossy finish. As it is now I'm still torn between red and black. Can't wait to see final run photos.post #5666 of 61112/8/14 at 12:40pmpost #5667 of 61112/8/14 at 12:43pmYes indeed the color looks really cool but is this the real one or a bit of the effect of a super cool door lens and filter? I have seen images I the forum tha the red is a bit less 'metallic'post #5668 of 61112/8/14 at 12:51pm
I really like the finish but I am glad Dan is offering these in black as well. I like the whole "Stealth" look about them and the fact that they are less likely to catch the attention of a potential thief.
Plus the matte black looks pretty durable since I plan on travelling a lot with them.
-HK sendspost #5669 of 61112/8/14 at 12:57pmQuote:
What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different anglespost #5670 of 61112/8/14 at 1:00pmQuote:
I'm not a huge fan of chameleon paint jobs. They're neat, but they give off a message saying the owner craves attention; even more so than a flashy model car or in this case headphone.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Using a subwoofer with headphones, is it a bad idea? 20 seconds ago
- › The Audio Technica W3000ANV Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne" 1 minute ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (Update: 2/20/2014: BoomPro... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 3 minutes ago
- › Ps audio direct stream dsd DAC 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › ATH-M50 Removable Cable Mod 4 minutes ago
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by sjp3003
- › JVC Kenwood Victer stereo headphones HA-SZ2000 japan import by Hawaiibadboy
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude