Nice shot though, Makes the cups really stand out
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on 9/10/14 at 8:56pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for the commute Last post on 8/4/14 at 1:50pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 9/9/14 at 1:56pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
Fist of all, this is my first ever review,and English is not my native language, so please, have some understanding . I bought these headphones 9 months ago, they were my first "quality"...
Hi All, I have done a video review of Hifiman HM901. Thanks for watching :)
You can pay more for a dac alone and not do as well as the 105. You can buy a blue ray player for more and not do as well. Ditto for cd, sacd, and/or DVD players. Its audio preamps are as good as...
The 2014 Brainwavz S5: A Single Dynamic Driver IEM Specifications Found here: www.yourbrainwavz.com/s5.html No measurements for the S5 were available at the time of this...
SO, lets get on to it. The MTPC's are a pair of IEM's that are in a very akward position. It is quite pricy and rejected by the "purist audiophiles" that dislike the brand of Monster, due to...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 378
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I can imagine Dan thinking to himself, "Well that's one AD's we're not going to fix under warranty if it ever comes back!!". Snow fell more heavily after this.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Wait - don't you have a history with head-fi gear, photo ops and wet environments….
I was just thinking the same thing...
...springs to mind
His first shots were better:
The lighting makes the earcups look like they're a jewel/gem/ruby. XD
If there was a silver metalic color like tungsten I'd buy that in a heartbeat, no pause at all. A beautiful glossy finish. As it is now I'm still torn between red and black. Can't wait to see final run photos.
I really like the finish but I am glad Dan is offering these in black as well. I like the whole "Stealth" look about them and the fact that they are less likely to catch the attention of a potential thief.
Plus the matte black looks pretty durable since I plan on travelling a lot with them.
What about if it was tungsten that changes to shades of red or blue when light falls at different angles
I'm not a huge fan of chameleon paint jobs. They're neat, but they give off a message saying the owner craves attention; even more so than a flashy model car or in this case headphone.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › vashikaran specialist GuruJi+91 7073778243 21 seconds ago
- › Black magic vashikaran specialist Molvi ji+91 7073778243 39 seconds ago
- › Earsonics SM64: The Impressions Thread 49 seconds ago
- › The iBasso DX50 Thread - Latest firmware: 1.5.0 1 minute ago
- › Online love marriage specialist baba ji+91 7073778243 1 minute ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI) 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome or Gimmick ? Sonys MDR-1ADAC 3 minutes ago
- › tantra mantra totka specialist baba ji+91 7073778243 3 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › OPPO BDP-105 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Player by professor825
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by NA Blur
- › Monster Turbine Pro Copper In-Ear Headphones by TurbinePro
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by SMLeaves
- › Philips Fidelio L2 by wolfjeanne
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 350p Portable Headphones Brand New Black Free... by twister6
- › Sony MDR-CD 780 by mark235
- › EarSonics EM32 by Rollk2
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)