Black makes sense anyway, it's always a good neutral color. If the 3rd color isn't blue, I will definitely go for black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 6/10/14 at 10:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Arrived @ Lower Budget End Game By Surprise Last post on 5/25/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50RP with Asustek Xonar Essence STX Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will my modded T50RPs benefit from DAC + AMP? Last post on 5/11/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Black is a strong front runner, so the likely question is only what is the other color if we do a third. If we do black, I am inclined to use a matte finish, as not only does glossy black show prints, it shows every spec of dust and it shows every scratch.
We now use Maquire's synthetic wax on our cups, which really minimizes prints and makes wiping clean faster and easier. We've been doing that for about three or four weeks.
I think matte black would be fantastic!!
I considered allowing first and second choices, but that could actually yield a "false positive" for a color because most people will purchase their first choice. Sure, we have a few customers who have multiple Alphas now, but that's not the norm...
It's automotive style paint right? How about black with red flames, like a custom motorcycle paint job? Maybe that could be for next headphone, something like the Crazy Dogs...
Edited by KmanChu - 2/1/14 at 7:00pm
If black, a matte finish is indeed best.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 38 seconds ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 1 minute ago
- › Changed the ear pads on my DT 990 Beyer Pro and noticed something... 1 minute ago
- › Still Upgrade Time for the 940s, $1000 Budget 1 minute ago
- › Help me compare apples to oranges. Grado 225e vs Sony 1r 1 minute ago
- › Legal issues selling mods? 3 minutes ago
- › What is the oldest audio company? 3 minutes ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue P1 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 6 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › AKG K712 Pro by Rob80b
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M40x Professional Headphones by krishtrinity1
- › Baldoor EarBell E100 by subwoof3r
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by lin0003
- › FiiO Kilimanjaro 2 (E11K) Portable Headphone Amplifier by twister6
- › Audio Technica Sonic Fuel ATH-CKX9iS In-ear Headphones with In-line... by TheAfterEffect
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)