Black makes sense anyway, it's always a good neutral color. If the 3rd color isn't blue, I will definitely go for black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New York Audio Show 2014 Last post on 9/28/14 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on Yesterday at 7:37 am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for gym use Last post on 9/22/14 at 3:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on 9/19/14 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on 9/24/14 at 8:18am in Video Games Discussion
I've owned an EarMax and Sennheiser HD 580's for 20 years, so I'm already familiar with tubed OTL headphone amps. The linestage of my old Quicksilver started developing some noise, and I didn't...
I bought these from Amazon about 2 weeks ago, and felt buyer's remorse when I wasn't blown away by the sound. They aren't bad, but they do lack bass and the feel is cheap. They were somewhat...
I would like to thank Brainwavz for the review sample of R3! Brainwavz R3 is a dual dynamic drivers IEM. It has 2 dynamic drivers in each housing, facing each other into a sound blending...
HIFIMAN HE-560 ON TAP: A FIRST DAY REVIEW SAGA (HIFIMAN HE-560 TOUR IMPRESSIONS) FIRST IMPRESSIONS Wow ... what a big box! I was expecting a more economically packaged box, but once I...
*Not an audio professional review, only my user opinion* After listening to lots of headphones inside this price ranger I decided on these. I was first worried cause lately I was reading lots...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Black is a strong front runner, so the likely question is only what is the other color if we do a third. If we do black, I am inclined to use a matte finish, as not only does glossy black show prints, it shows every spec of dust and it shows every scratch.
We now use Maquire's synthetic wax on our cups, which really minimizes prints and makes wiping clean faster and easier. We've been doing that for about three or four weeks.
I think matte black would be fantastic!!
I considered allowing first and second choices, but that could actually yield a "false positive" for a color because most people will purchase their first choice. Sure, we have a few customers who have multiple Alphas now, but that's not the norm...
It's automotive style paint right? How about black with red flames, like a custom motorcycle paint job? Maybe that could be for next headphone, something like the Crazy Dogs...
Edited by KmanChu - 2/1/14 at 7:00pm
If black, a matte finish is indeed best.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 25 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 25 seconds ago
- › Black Sabbath on HDTracks 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 1 minute ago
- › FS: Audio Technica L3000s & Singlepower SDS-XLR 2 minutes ago
- › DC Area Head-Fi Meet - Saturday, November 1, 2014 3 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-3 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › JH Audio Sirens Series Roxanne Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 4 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Valhalla by Willy 2 Streams
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by quajaebisquiti
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by earfonia
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Terja
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by xonarboy87
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by TheGame21x
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by castleofargh
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)