Black makes sense anyway, it's always a good neutral color. If the 3rd color isn't blue, I will definitely go for black.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on Today at 1:27 pm in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best sounding driver ? Last post on 8/30/14 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on 9/16/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 365
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Black is a strong front runner, so the likely question is only what is the other color if we do a third. If we do black, I am inclined to use a matte finish, as not only does glossy black show prints, it shows every spec of dust and it shows every scratch.
We now use Maquire's synthetic wax on our cups, which really minimizes prints and makes wiping clean faster and easier. We've been doing that for about three or four weeks.
I think matte black would be fantastic!!
I considered allowing first and second choices, but that could actually yield a "false positive" for a color because most people will purchase their first choice. Sure, we have a few customers who have multiple Alphas now, but that's not the norm...
It's automotive style paint right? How about black with red flames, like a custom motorcycle paint job? Maybe that could be for next headphone, something like the Crazy Dogs...
Edited by KmanChu - 2/1/14 at 7:00pm
If black, a matte finish is indeed best.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Kogan 8GB MP4 - The Player That Came From Nowhere: 2 seconds ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 2 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 5 minutes ago
- › Audeze' LCD 2.2 Non-Fazor- w/Rosewood Cups & Black Leather 5 minutes ago
- › Review of Audio Technica ATH-IM01, ATH-IM02, ATH-IM03, ATH-IM04,... 9 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 10 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)