Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 330

post #4936 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
 

I'll be getting an audition set Alpha in the next few days and will check its fit in my Slappa hard case and report back to y'all.  Pictures will accompany the post. 

Looking forward to it!

post #4937 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post
 

I'll be getting an audition set Alpha in the next few days and will check its fit in my Slappa hard case and report back to y'all.  Pictures will accompany the post. 

+2

post #4938 of 8575
Got the audition pair tonight just in time to watch the NC game on mute while I listen to some tunes.

As I thought, the Alpha Dogs fit perfectly but NO way can you keep the cables on, which I could with my Denons.

Pics as promised.......


post #4939 of 8575

So... How are you liking them?!

 

:-p

post #4940 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

Got the audition pair tonight just in time to watch the NC game on mute while I listen to some tunes.
You know you're an audiophile when you read that as: "Got the audition pair tonight just in time to watch the Noise Canceling game on mute."

Me upon reading that: so noise canceling headphones without any background noise is the new "in" thing now, huh?
post #4941 of 8575

 

That's snug as a bug, nice to know it fits!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oregonian View Post

Got the audition pair tonight just in time to watch the NC game on mute while I listen to some tunes.

As I thought, the Alpha Dogs fit perfectly but NO way can you keep the cables on, which I could with my Denons.
post #4942 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by miceblue View Post


You know you're an audiophile when you read that as: "Got the audition pair tonight just in time to watch the Noise Canceling game on mute."

Me upon reading that: so noise canceling headphones without any background noise is the new "in" thing now, huh?


I watch sports all the time with the mute on and tunes cranking.  Hate to listen to the idiot announcers and color men ramble on about crap.......................

post #4943 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by gelocks View Post
 

So... How are you liking them?!

 

:-p


Like them a lot.  Gotta head upstairs to the Spec system and put them through their paces (ie thump the bass a bit). 

 

Mids on these are sweet................as are the highs.  Comfort unreal.................yeah, they're keepers. 

post #4944 of 8575

Man that's a tight fit. Haha. I have the exact same case. I always assumed it would fit, but I guess I was very close from being wrong.

post #4945 of 8575

The Hippocases are better solution and they're large eunuch for the AD. 

 

post #4946 of 8575

Sort of reminds me of that time-honored expression, "If it don't fit, don't force it"

post #4947 of 8575

Ok, once I get my 6 inch 3.5mm cable wednesday, I am all setup for the AD's :). I do leatherwork as a hobby, so made this today.

 

 

post #4948 of 8575

That's a great looking case!!

post #4949 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyyyeman View Post
 

"If it don't fit, don't force it"

That's what she said :veryevil:

 

 

(sorry I had to. It was too tempting. ROFL)

post #4950 of 8575
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
 

Ok, once I get my 6 inch 3.5mm cable wednesday, I am all setup for the AD's :). I do leatherwork as a hobby, so made this today.

 

 

Beautiful leather work!  :beerchug:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones