Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Alpha Dogs vs Open Cans? Last post on 12/7/14 at 2:54pm in Headphones (full-size)
- CIEM vs Full Sized Last post on 12/11/14 at 10:42am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best recommendation for budget closed full size over the ear headphones under $25 Last post on 11/5/14 at 9:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Last post on 11/24/14 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Today at 2:16 pm in Headphones (full-size)
I have own the Dunu tridents for about 4-5 months, and about a week about, the left ear suddenly stopped working. I left them on my desk for the weekend, no spills, or anything touching them. Now i...
The Brainwavz M1 has been widely toted as a popular option at under $50 for the last few years. Why is that the case? Well, because at the time of their debut, they were one the few balanced...
Intro Here is a review of the Audio-Technica CKR10 there are a couple reviews of this model already but the more reviews the better. First I would like to say thank you to Audio-Technica for...
So, a review Woo Audio WA2... I have divided it into some headings, and rated them out of 100. These are my ratings based on my personal opinion. I'm open to comments as well, feel free to voice...
Intro After briefly owning and eventually selling the Audio Technica ATH - M50, there were quite a few things that I still desired in a closed headphone. I wanted something more comfortable...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 321
Gear mentioned in this thread:
My brief impression is the FAW Noir cable provides a weightier sound with added clarity over the stock cable. While the improvement is not as drastic as what my Norse audio Reign 4 did to LCD-2 and Toxic virus to my ES5, the FAW Noir does make music more enjoyable to my ears.
I'd LOVE to try another cable on the Alpha Dogs!
The FAW Noir cable sounds like it's right up my alley!!
Thanks for the info - much appreciated
Yeah, just a bit.
I like how those look!
Any with the correct terminations? Links?
Compared to most others?! lol ;-)
(i.e. remember that the Mad Dogs came with the V-moda cable...)
Most of my aftermarket cables are heavier, but yes compared to designated portable cables I can see how they can be HEAVY...
I had imagined they are. Compare to the V-Moda cable included with the Mad Dogs. Single ended, very thin and light, hardly adds any weight at all. The new cables on the Alpha Dogs look to be much more substantial. Higher build quality, dual entry, balanced connectors going into the cups. Thankfully I have no issue with heavy headphones.
Steve Eddy from Q Audio makes fantastic cables. I have the one cable that you see there and Steve makes adapters to go from mini xlr to Senn to others. I know that he ordered the connections for the AD and has already made some adapters. Highly recommended.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 31 seconds ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-A900X Thread. :) 45 seconds ago
- › Fostex TH-900 Mint Condition < 10 hours 58 seconds ago
- › Monoprice Premium 8323 Hi-Fi DJ Style Over-the-Ear Pro vs... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 2 minutes ago
- › good quality portable amp 3 minutes ago
- › Diy Headphones with sennheiser ie8 drivers on eBay? It's only $45 3 minutes ago
- › February 21 Los Angeles/San Fernando Valley mini-meet 4 minutes ago
- › Why most of the old recordings ae 24bit and the new are 16bit? 4 minutes ago
- › DUNU DN-12 Trident by Ghoulcow
- › MP4Nation Brainwavz M1 by Tom22
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by acain
- › Woo Audio 2 by mikoss
- › KAM HP1 by LowDose
- › Schiit Vali by Mr Rick
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by Spiderman
- › Audinst HUD-mx2 by YoYo JoKeR
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by koloseij
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)