Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- LCD-2 Rev 1 Compared to Q701 Last post on 9/29/13 at 6:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New Headphone for Rap and Pop Last post on 9/1/13 at 2:35pm in Headphones (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/5/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/28/12
This is the veteran ex-flagship model from FitEar／須山補聴器 before the Mitsuharu Harada series (MH335DW) was released recently. The C435 is a 4 way crossover configuration, 5 drivers (2 highs, 2 mids 1...
I've spent the past week auditioning these new VSD1S by VSonic. Before this I was listening extensively to my dual dynamics JVC FXT90's and my dual armature UE 700. For a single dynamic driver that...
I started this review with the intention of pointing out the things I don't like about it, but man, there really isn't much I don't love about these. Out of the box they sound very thin and...
It does a good job as a DAC for my starving student amp. Eventually, I will probably upgrade but it works well enough. It is nice that it powers off of USB and doesn't take up tons of space.
The review is based on the stock pads, not based on the upgraded velour pads. The only problem with the sound quality is a weird color in the upper mids, around vocal range. This is due to the...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 215
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3212 of 434510/19/13 at 10:15pmpost #3213 of 434510/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #3214 of 434510/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #3215 of 434510/19/13 at 11:48pmI still want a big Totoro plushie as a headphone stand.
though looking at it... it might stretch out some headphones...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #3216 of 434510/20/13 at 4:16am
Presently using the Paradox, which have a soft inner headband suspended with stretchy cords. Would the inner headband on the Alpha Dog be irritating at all to bare skin? Just curious because I have a shaved head. I find the Paradox to be super comfy to wear.
Thanks.post #3217 of 434510/20/13 at 4:22amQuote:
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.post #3218 of 434510/20/13 at 4:46ampost #3219 of 434510/20/13 at 4:47amQuote:
Thanks for the pics - looks very nice.post #3220 of 434510/20/13 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by zowki
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.
Thanks for that.
Maybe you don't have it attached in the photo, cause I don't see it on the inner leather headband. I suppose a nice piece of black foam could also work.post #3221 of 434510/20/13 at 5:10amQuote:
Here is a photo of the headband cushion attached to the leather headbandpost #3222 of 434510/20/13 at 6:32ampost #3223 of 434510/20/13 at 6:36ampost #3224 of 434510/20/13 at 6:46amQuote:My head is not shaved, but it is very thin on top, and quite short (#3). No comfort issues for me.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › NEW Vali Schiit AMP!!! 28 seconds ago
- › iBasso DX50 Thread (New^4 firmware update! V1.2.2) 39 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Appreciation Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Best office headphones 1 minute ago
- › Student looking for best nose isolation headphones for <£30 (please... 2 minutes ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 2 minutes ago
- › Q701 appreciation thread 3 minutes ago
- › Yulong a100 and apogee duet 4 minutes ago
- › Looking to upgrade my audio setup. 4 minutes ago
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by TheLastDevil
- › VSONIC VSD1S by IEMagnet01
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 by eightbitpotion
- › NuForce Icon uDAC-2 (Black) USB DAC (24bit/96kHz) and Headphone... by jshaffe
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by jshaffe
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by jshaffe
- › MartinLogan Mikros 90 Reference On-Ear Headphones, Black by pataburd
- › Logitech UE 6000 by Trunks159
- › MEElectronics SP51-BK Sound Preference In-Ear Headphone with Sound... by Benik3
- › Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphone (Black) - NEW by JGrignon
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop &... by warrenpchi