- 1,111 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Denver, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Today at 1:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
I could not recommend these headphones more, they sound better than anything else i have had the opportunity to listen to for more than five minutes. They take the best parts of the headphones i...
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 215post #3211 of 610510/19/13 at 10:15pm^^ this little guy saying "cute!" is extremely cute
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3212 of 610510/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #3213 of 610510/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #3214 of 610510/19/13 at 11:48pmI still want a big Totoro plushie as a headphone stand.
though looking at it... it might stretch out some headphones...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #3215 of 610510/20/13 at 4:16am
Presently using the Paradox, which have a soft inner headband suspended with stretchy cords. Would the inner headband on the Alpha Dog be irritating at all to bare skin? Just curious because I have a shaved head. I find the Paradox to be super comfy to wear.
Thanks.post #3216 of 610510/20/13 at 4:22amQuote:
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.post #3217 of 610510/20/13 at 4:46ampost #3218 of 610510/20/13 at 4:47amQuote:
Thanks for the pics - looks very nice.post #3219 of 610510/20/13 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by zowki
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.
Thanks for that.
Maybe you don't have it attached in the photo, cause I don't see it on the inner leather headband. I suppose a nice piece of black foam could also work.post #3220 of 610510/20/13 at 5:10amQuote:
Here is a photo of the headband cushion attached to the leather headbandpost #3221 of 610510/20/13 at 6:32ampost #3222 of 610510/20/13 at 6:36ampost #3223 of 610510/20/13 at 6:46amQuote:My head is not shaved, but it is very thin on top, and quite short (#3). No comfort issues for me.post #3224 of 610510/20/13 at 6:57ampost #3225 of 610510/20/13 at 7:47amQuote:
The MD's irritated my head, and I have hair. Made my head very itchy.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Hifiman HE-6 vs Audeze LCD-3 1 minute ago
- › Help with choosing headphones, hd 598 or focal spirit one. 1 minute ago
- › Fiio E18 1 minute ago
- › The Monoprice NEW! MP9927 PG 208.. MP8320 (MEP-933)..The $7.11 club.. 2 minutes ago
- › How important is the Holy Grail of perfect sound really? 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 4 minutes ago
- › Martin Logan Mikros 90 On-Ear Headphones 4 minutes ago
- › Hifiman HE-4 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 6 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 8 minutes ago
- › PSB M4U 1 by yay101
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude