- 1,124 Posts. Joined 7/2013
- Location: Denver, CO
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on 3/16/14 at 4:56am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
The review will comming soon
I used these for about three months at my desk at work. The left side went out in that short time. They were great while they lasted.
Hi When i brought these i hoped that they would sound amazing. But when i tried these i noticed that there was no bass at all. I'm a bass head. Now i brought the ferrari by logic3 T150. They...
Been looking for some new closed headphones, with only three at the moment and for some time in fact. Good ones, though: Sony MDR Z1000, Sony MDR 7520, and Senn Amperiors, Sometimes you just...
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 215post #3211 of 674710/19/13 at 10:15pm^^ this little guy saying "cute!" is extremely cute
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #3212 of 674710/19/13 at 11:06pmpost #3213 of 674710/19/13 at 11:18pmpost #3214 of 674710/19/13 at 11:48pmI still want a big Totoro plushie as a headphone stand.
though looking at it... it might stretch out some headphones...
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 10/19/13 at 11:49pmpost #3215 of 674710/20/13 at 4:16am
Presently using the Paradox, which have a soft inner headband suspended with stretchy cords. Would the inner headband on the Alpha Dog be irritating at all to bare skin? Just curious because I have a shaved head. I find the Paradox to be super comfy to wear.
Thanks.post #3216 of 674710/20/13 at 4:22amQuote:
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.post #3217 of 674710/20/13 at 4:46ampost #3218 of 674710/20/13 at 4:47amQuote:
Thanks for the pics - looks very nice.post #3219 of 674710/20/13 at 5:04amQuote:Originally Posted by zowki
You might have comfort issues with the Alpha Dogs. I bought this headband cushion and attached it to leather headband which increases the comfort for me.
Thanks for that.
Maybe you don't have it attached in the photo, cause I don't see it on the inner leather headband. I suppose a nice piece of black foam could also work.post #3220 of 674710/20/13 at 5:10amQuote:
Here is a photo of the headband cushion attached to the leather headbandpost #3221 of 674710/20/13 at 6:32ampost #3222 of 674710/20/13 at 6:36ampost #3223 of 674710/20/13 at 6:46amQuote:My head is not shaved, but it is very thin on top, and quite short (#3). No comfort issues for me.post #3224 of 674710/20/13 at 6:57ampost #3225 of 674710/20/13 at 7:47amQuote:
The MD's irritated my head, and I have hair. Made my head very itchy.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 just now
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production... 25 seconds ago
- › Everybody has different ears... but HOW DIFFERENT? 34 seconds ago
- › $300 headphone budget! Help me out! 50 seconds ago
- › PC Enthusiast-Fi (PC Gaming/Parts/Overclocking) 59 seconds ago
- › The discovery thread.! NEW Zero Audio Doppios! pg1197 !!.KEF... 1 minute ago
- › V-MODA XS: A first look at the new V-MODA XS with Val Kolton -... 1 minute ago
- › Portable DAC for iPod Classic Only Use 1 minute ago
- › Chord Hugo 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Magni Headphone Amplifier 2 minutes ago
- › Halide Design DAC HD by Zuqi
- › Sony MDR-ZX-700 by PurelyNicole
- › Klipsch Image S3 Nosie-Isolating Earphones with Patented Oval Ear-Tips by Arno Berck
- › Yamaha PRO 500 by zazex
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude