or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 195

post #2911 of 9033

We're taking orders on the site.  As long as we can keep the backlog below 6 weeks we'll accept orders.  If it goes beyond that we'll start a wait list.  

 

I don't see us "catching up" real soon, but we are ramping production pretty fast now.

post #2912 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

We're taking orders on the site.  As long as we can keep the backlog below 6 weeks we'll accept orders.  If it goes beyond that we'll start a wait list.  

 

I don't see us "catching up" real soon, but we are ramping production pretty fast now.

 

Sounds good!  

post #2913 of 9033
My AD officially arrived in Vancouver as of yesterday afternoon. It should only be another two or three days until I have them, woot woot
post #2914 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattTCG View Post
 

I couldn't deal with the bloom in the bass from the d7k. My ears had grown to appreciate the texture, quickness and slam of ortho bass. I love my hd650 but when I'm looking for sub bass now, it has to be an ortho. 

 

I guess this is just to say that our own taste can change over time. What can sound great at some point in our journey, may not sound that great at some later juncture. 

 

I own both HD650 and T50RP. I like T50RP better than HD650.

post #2915 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

FYI, by Wed morning we'll have shipped all orders placed by Aug, 21.  We expect to get close to the end of August by the end of next week.

 

thanks for the update! i've still got a while to wait but nice to have some idea how it's going.

 

Dan if you're not busy this weekend the Australian Audio & AV show is on.. i'm sure they could find a spot for you :D

post #2916 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarshark View Post

thanks for the update! i've still got a while to wait but nice to have some idea how it's going.

Dan if you're not busy this weekend the Australian Audio & AV show is on.. i'm sure they could find a spot for you biggrin.gif
Haha agreed
post #2917 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyd4 View Post

Man I wish I lived in the states sometimes frown.gif

You can buy it and then I can come visiting!
post #2918 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by younglee200 View Post
 

Yes, it is the Final Audio Design Pandora 6 (or 5?), that I felt was up there with the Alpha Dogs.  

Did you by any chance hear about a release date for the Pandora VI while you were at the Final Audio booth?

post #2919 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyd4 View Post

Pop quiz.
Has anyone used the mad dog or alpha dog with the alo pan am?
Just wondering how well the synergy works. Also how well it powers them.
I an in the market for a new portable however if this combo works well I might settle for transportable if it's good enough.
I listen on the train so I could almost do the pan am while commuting.


I have this combination but I'll check this for you tonight. I need to give them another listen. I have the mad dogs and the alo pan am with the Mullard tubes. I'll report back as soon as I can. :smile_phones:

post #2920 of 9033

Debating whether to get this or wait for the new Oppo PM-1s.

post #2921 of 9033

Awesome to hear about the backlog being cleared.  I can't wait for a significant number of Head-fiers to have Alphas for a month+ and put them through their paces,

post #2922 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post
 

Debating whether to get this or wait for the new Oppo PM-1s.

Might want to wait for a price on the Oppos - it's possible they will cost a lot more than Alphas.

post #2923 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by azteca x View Post
 

Might want to wait for a price on the Oppos - it's possible they will cost a lot more than Alphas.

The Oppos are so sexy though ;-;

post #2924 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucketInABucket View Post

The Oppos are so sexy though ;-;
I am the only one that think the Oppo looks retro and overall not so great?
post #2925 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by ethan7000 View Post


I am the only one that think the Oppo looks retro and overall not so great?

It's hip to be square.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones