It was a joke. If you watch the video, its a demonstration of an experimental DARPA military vehicle code named: Alpha Dog.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Couple of questions about the T1's and HD800's Last post on 11/24/13 at 8:40pm in Headphones (full-size)
- HD600 + Extended Bass + Larger Soundstage = ? Last post on Today at 1:14 am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Audition Beyer T1 and/or HD800 in the Triangle area, NC Last post on 11/21/13 at 8:09am in Headphones (full-size)
- Which headphone to get? HD800 or T1? Last post on 11/19/13 at 12:12am in Headphones (full-size)
- Amplifier upgrade considerations? Last post on 9/27/13 at 10:27pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones (Summit-Fi))
Last edited: 12/20/13
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...Last edited: 8/2/13
- 2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Summit-Fi)Last edited: 12/10/13
UnboxingUpon unboxing, I knew what the Sony MDR-1R MK2's were intended for; luxury. It came with a box very similar to the Sennheiser HD800's packaging, very pleasing to open and everything felt of...
I have passed on buying these because i generally do not play follow the leader well,so I was bidding on a set of Sennheiser HD 598s and was outbid at the last minute but wanted something new so...
Summary I've had these for about a week now, and I have to say I like them more each day. At first I was rather worried about purchasing them, because other reviews were saying that the bass...
I want to thanks Vincent from IFI who has sent me the sample for the review. In the past, on my site www.stereo-head.it and on head fi, I’ve already reviewed some IFI’s electronics and i...
Disclosure: I received these headphones from Sony Australia as a review sample to keep. Here is my video review of the 10R, as well as some brief notes about the sound and build of the...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 155
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #2312 of 610110/4/13 at 10:27am
Not sure but the new Fostex headphone could be a neutral headphone because I read on headfonia and Mike stated that Fostex had few Thunderpants in their labs. Just my guess.
Edited by LoveKnight - 10/4/13 at 10:29ampost #2313 of 610110/4/13 at 10:30amQuote:Originally Posted by kstuart
Sorry, but the appearance issue is borderline irrational with full size headphones.
I don't know about you, but I cannot see the top of my head.
When I wear full size headphones, anyone else who would be in the room, is someone whom has already established my status and position in the tribal hierarchy.
So, it doesn't matter.
Well said. Frankly, anyone with headphones on looks some degree of "funny" regardless of headphone model or personal beauty (or lack thereof in my case...).post #2314 of 610110/4/13 at 10:33amQuote:
See 2 posts above this.
Edited by MrSpeakersPeter - 10/4/13 at 10:36ampost #2315 of 610110/4/13 at 11:30amQuote:
hey hey, speak for yourself.post #2316 of 610110/4/13 at 11:56amQuote:
THey need a paradox in their labpost #2317 of 610110/4/13 at 11:56ampost #2318 of 610110/4/13 at 11:57ampost #2319 of 610110/4/13 at 12:07pm
LOL ! My dad used to say that all the time .....
For triple the price you would think ......post #2320 of 610110/4/13 at 12:09pmpost #2321 of 610110/4/13 at 12:21pmpost #2322 of 610110/4/13 at 12:47pmpost #2323 of 610110/4/13 at 1:28pmpost #2324 of 610110/4/13 at 1:31pmpost #2325 of 610110/4/13 at 1:32pm
Could we be seeing a new "Flavor of the Year" (FOTYTM)?
It's been trademarked! Everybody on Head-Fi who says "FOTY" from now own owes me money.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- 2013 Head-Fi Summer Buying Guide (Ultra-High-End Headphones...
- › Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014 22 seconds ago
- › V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc. 23 seconds ago
- › Shure SE846 Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Show us your Head-Fi station at it's current state. No old... 3 minutes ago
- › New MEIER AUDIO headphone amp "CORDA CLASSIC" 4 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › Looking for Closed Headphones for Rock/Metal/Pop 4 minutes ago
- › VSONIC V7007 (former "GR08") - Info & expectations thread 5 minutes ago
- › Best IEM/cans for noise-cancellation/isolation [Not for listening... 5 minutes ago
- › The Apple diyMod: My Take on the Famous iMod [56k killer] Featuring... 6 minutes ago
- › SONY Stereo headphones black MDR-1RMK2/B by Nec3
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50S by turbomustang84
- › Superlux HD669 by mang0
- › IFI Gemini usb cable by turo91
- › Sony Over-Ear Headphones - MDR-10R by a_recording
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by kuhchuk
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by ashton18
- › Sennheiser IE800 by ag8908
- › Pioneer SE-CL721-K Headphones, Black/Red by tswmcello
- › Colorfly C3 by svyr
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by gelocks
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude