It was a joke. If you watch the video, its a demonstration of an experimental DARPA military vehicle code named: Alpha Dog.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Should i keep the Fostex T50RP and try to mod them OR buy something else for less than $500? Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amping the Alpha Dogs Last post on 2/11/15 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Silver Dragon v3 Headphone Cable for Mr Speaker Alpha Dog (RSA male connector) Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:52pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
Introduction I initially caught wind of Flare Audio and their offerings through a friend's Facebook post. Cutting a long story short I clicked the link and with each detail I read became more...
Love this pair of headphones. Huge sound stage. Great for classical music. The bass is not shabby and is good enough to enjoy Coldplays Viva la Vida. Of course comprable amplifiers are necessry...
I had these a while back and found them to be pretty good alas they did have a couple things that spoiled them. Comfort: Finding the best earbuds took a bit of time. Although once you did,...
DUNU TITAN 1 - QUICK REVIEW photos taken from the internet Specifications Driver: 13mm Titanium Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Impedance:16Ω Sensitivity: 90+- 2dB Reproduction Frequency:...
At the time this review was written, the MKLL M-1 was on sale for $79.00 USD on Penon Audio’s website. Here is a link to a listing of their product at the time of the...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 155
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure but the new Fostex headphone could be a neutral headphone because I read on headfonia and Mike stated that Fostex had few Thunderpants in their labs. Just my guess.
Edited by LoveKnight - 10/4/13 at 10:29am
Sorry, but the appearance issue is borderline irrational with full size headphones.
I don't know about you, but I cannot see the top of my head.
When I wear full size headphones, anyone else who would be in the room, is someone whom has already established my status and position in the tribal hierarchy.
So, it doesn't matter.
Well said. Frankly, anyone with headphones on looks some degree of "funny" regardless of headphone model or personal beauty (or lack thereof in my case...).
See 2 posts above this.
Edited by MrSpeakersPeter - 10/4/13 at 10:36am
hey hey, speak for yourself.
THey need a paradox in their lab
it better stomp mud holes in the AD...pretty sure it will
LOL ! My dad used to say that all the time .....
For triple the price you would think ......
Could we be seeing a new "Flavor of the Year" (FOTYTM)?
It's been trademarked! Everybody on Head-Fi who says "FOTY" from now own owes me money.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 25 seconds ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 31 seconds ago
- › Sennheiser HD650 Impressions Thread 36 seconds ago
- › Oppo HA-1 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Grado PS500e 3 minutes ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Takstar, Technical Pro, Gemini Greathon, CyberX, Qpad Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 5 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 5 minutes ago
- › Flare Audio R2Pro Earphones by dnun8086
- › Beyerdynamic DT 880 Pro 250 OHM Semi-open reference headphone by Chiek
- › Sennheiser CX 880 Premium Ear Canal Headphones by interpolate
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by Paulus XII
- › MKLL M-1 in-ear monitor by Hisoundfi
- › OPPO PM-3 by Za Warudo
- › DUNU DN-2000J by Brooko
- › Null Audio Vitesse Copper Cable by MikePortnoy
- › Aune B1 by Cotnijoe
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by WifiWizard
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2