It was a joke. If you watch the video, its a demonstration of an experimental DARPA military vehicle code named: Alpha Dog.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on Today at 12:07 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on Yesterday at 1:27 pm in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best sounding driver ? Last post on 8/30/14 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on 9/16/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
Warm sound, good mid, great price Easy to drive compare with other studio headphone, there is shouldn't be too much complaint consider this headphone now only retail about $70 and sound really...
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 155
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Not sure but the new Fostex headphone could be a neutral headphone because I read on headfonia and Mike stated that Fostex had few Thunderpants in their labs. Just my guess.
Edited by LoveKnight - 10/4/13 at 10:29am
Sorry, but the appearance issue is borderline irrational with full size headphones.
I don't know about you, but I cannot see the top of my head.
When I wear full size headphones, anyone else who would be in the room, is someone whom has already established my status and position in the tribal hierarchy.
So, it doesn't matter.
Well said. Frankly, anyone with headphones on looks some degree of "funny" regardless of headphone model or personal beauty (or lack thereof in my case...).
See 2 posts above this.
Edited by MrSpeakersPeter - 10/4/13 at 10:36am
hey hey, speak for yourself.
THey need a paradox in their lab
LOL ! My dad used to say that all the time .....
For triple the price you would think ......
Could we be seeing a new "Flavor of the Year" (FOTYTM)?
It's been trademarked! Everybody on Head-Fi who says "FOTY" from now own owes me money.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Monster Inspiration or N Pulse? 19 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › MCINTOSH LABS INTRODUCES NEW HEADPHONE AMP MODEL MHA 100 1 minute ago
- › $999 Calyx M with DXD + DSD, 64GB + SD + µSD storage 2 minutes ago
- › The JPS Labs: Abyss AB-1266 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Monoprice 8250 vs 8251 vs Dayton vs Micca speakers 4 minutes ago
- › Stax SR-009 Channel Imbalance Trouble / Driver Problem? 4 minutes ago
- › Help, need advice to find "right" headphone 5 minutes ago
- › Analog Squared Paper Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 5 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 6 minutes ago
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)