Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 138

post #2056 of 8449

I wonder...maybe Dan could also mod the HD800's...

 

"HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

 

Oh yes, I did.

post #2057 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiya View Post
 

I wonder...maybe Dan could also mod the HD800's...

 

"HE DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

 

Oh yes, I did.

 

Thats some costly R&D right there haha.

post #2058 of 8449
Apparently, the only thing the HD800 needs is for the 6khz bump to be shaved off...
post #2059 of 8449

Dan, can you explain the 50% credit for the Alpha Pads and/or 3.2 upgrade? Is it a credit to be used on a future purchase or is there a refund on the full price Alpha Dog upgrade fee?

 

Thanks and great work! 

post #2060 of 8449

If this has already been posted-my apologies.

 

On the AD' upgrade,how much additional are the black side rails,or,is that included in the upgrade

 

 

Tnx,

Mike


Edited by mikek200 - 9/27/13 at 1:58am
post #2061 of 8449

Hope Dan will put the headphones connector for sale asap.

Trying to save my shipping cost...

 

Dan, hope you see this... I had send a email but I guess you guys are super busy with Monday's shipment.

So please put the headphones connector for those interested in diy cables.

 

 

rgds

post #2062 of 8449

If you own a Mad Dog 3.2, can you upgrade to the 3D printed one? And what is a 3D printed headphone? Sorry if its an obvious answer but I really don't know...


Edited by highrolller - 9/27/13 at 3:26am
post #2063 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

It was on the previous page...
post #2064 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolller View Post

If you own a Mad Dog 3.2, can you upgrade to the 3D printed one? And what is a 3D printed headphone? Sorry if its an obvious answer but I really don't know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

It was on the previous page...
post #2065 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Lust Envy View Post

Apparently, the only thing the HD800 needs is for the 6khz bump to be shaved off...

 

Count me in. Where is the signup sheet?

post #2066 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by highrolller View Post
 

If you own a Mad Dog 3.2, can you upgrade to the 3D printed one? And what is a 3D printed headphone? Sorry if its an obvious answer but I really don't know...

 

The answer to your question is yes. Second, go to the first page and watch Jude's review. You should get the full scoop that way. 

post #2067 of 8449

The email regarding the maddog upgrade has a hotlink that doesn't work in safari nor internet explorer. However, the link you posted on the previous page in this thread worked just fine. :ksc75smile:

post #2068 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikek200 View Post
 

If this has already been posted-my apologies.

 

On the AD' upgrade,how much additional are the black side rails,or,is that included in the upgrade

 

 

Tnx,

Mike

 

Dan said several pages back that an upgrade to the Alpha is a full upgrade. You'll get everything that comes with the Alphas as though you bought them new.

post #2069 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxelCloris View Post
 

 

Dan said several pages back that an upgrade to the Alpha is a full upgrade. You'll get everything that comes with the Alphas as though you bought them new.

 

Excellent

Tnx Axel

post #2070 of 8449
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddcpitt View Post
 

Dan, can you explain the 50% credit for the Alpha Pads and/or 3.2 upgrade? Is it a credit to be used on a future purchase or is there a refund on the full price Alpha Dog upgrade fee?

 

Thanks and great work! 

 

We will provide a refund of that amount to the upgrade purchase.  

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones