or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 137

post #2041 of 9033
Mmmmm, I love the cup size. They'll fit my large hands perfectly. They look so...taut.
post #2042 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiya View Post

Mmmmm, I love the cup size. They'll fit my large hands perfectly. They look so...taut.

 

omy :P

post #2043 of 9033

Sorry, no photo today.  I'd wanted to show the new box but it's a day late.  That means that we should be shipping Monday.  We'll have two production sets in Dallas for the meet this weekend.

 

:beerchug:

post #2044 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

Sorry, no photo today.  I'd wanted to show the new box but it's a day late.  That means that we should be shipping Monday.  We'll have two production sets in Dallas for the meet this weekend.

 

:beerchug:

 

Good stuff!

This would have to be one of the most anticipated headphones on Head-Fi.  You would have to be happy with that!

post #2045 of 9033

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

post #2046 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

 

Saweeet!!! I just signed up I was afraid I would have to wait for the sign up all weekend. Pretty sure I am on the list early now ;) .

post #2047 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

 

Awesome, I put myself down.  Will we be getting a confirmation email or the like?

post #2048 of 9033

hmmm....  The upgrade sounds gravy but I'm gonna keep my dogs and buy the AD in addition.  I'm sure they both have different tastes and flavors.  Even though I know the AD will be my "go to" phones but it doesn't hurt to have the MD for it's uniqueness either.

 

Great program to have for us though Dan!  

post #2049 of 9033

The program t's and c's were just mailed as an email.  Long and short we'll post a date for when the emails will go out to Mad Dog owners.  I'm guessing around the end of October, but we have to make sure the process is water-tight before we start bringing phones in.

post #2050 of 9033

Thanks Dan

Signed up

 

Tnx

Mike

post #2051 of 9033

The department of redundancy department had us send duplicate newsletters.  How?  Well, our database has several interesting UI aspects, one of which is that when you hit SEND it tells you nothing for 5-10 minutes, so you think, "mmm...  Did I not hit send?"  Inevitably you then click SEND exactly 0.0001s before the "Sendt 10 of XXXX" newsletters appears on the display.  In other words it doesn't refresh until forced.  Duh.

 

Anyhow, sorry!  I'll hopefully remember next time.

post #2052 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

The department of redundancy department had us send duplicate newsletters.  How?  Well, our database has several interesting UI aspects, one of which is that when you hit SEND it tells you nothing for 5-10 minutes, so you think, "mmm...  Did I not hit send?"  Inevitably you then click SEND exactly 0.0001s before the "Sendt 10 of XXXX" newsletters appears on the display.  In other words it doesn't refresh until forced.  Duh.

 

Anyhow, sorry!  I'll hopefully remember next time.

 

I am pretty sure I only received one, unless it is going to come in a couple of minutes.

 

Anyways I sent you a quick PM double checking something real quick, as the emails have been a bit slow (which I completely understand).

post #2053 of 9033

Hahaha its ok Dan,


My web browser did the same to me, so apologies if you received 2 upgrade requests from me :S.

post #2054 of 9033

Two details:

 

The form does NOT send a confirmation email but it does work.  I'll add that feature as soon as we can.

 

Second, yes, the URL in the newsletter had some garbage characters inserted in it.  The correct URL is here.  

post #2055 of 9033
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrspeakers View Post
 

No photo, but our upgrade program overview and signup is now available here.

 

Ouch, I am 45 mins late seeing this.

 

Signed up too.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Headphones (full-size) › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones