And your point?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- New York Audio Show 2014 Last post on 9/28/14 at 9:58am in Headphones (full-size)
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on 9/24/14 at 2:17am in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for gym use Last post on 9/22/14 at 3:49pm in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on 9/19/14 at 12:07am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on 9/24/14 at 8:18am in Video Games Discussion
I'd say this is a great set of IEMs for its price if you're looking for that consumer v-shaped sound sig. It's not the most balanced sound sig, but for what it is, it sounds pretty good. The mids...
As of September 2014, the HE-400 has been discontinued, and it's successor, the HE-400i is being sold in its place. So why publish, or even read, a review now? First, there are many used...
DAC OCU(B) 1866 — very interesting portable DAC/amp combo from Russian manufacturer Myst. Things I like: — Nice look. As OCUB is made in small quantities, it uses stock case, but case is fully...
Note: I'm not sure why, but for whatever reason the little bars at the side aren't matching what I put them to. Audio Quality, Design, and Value I all consider to be top notch, with comfort having...
This is a review of Bowers & Wilkins B&W C5 Series 2 (new 2014 version) in-ear premium headphones with in-line remote....
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 128
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Perhaps the included "Omega headphone stand" indicates that the included action figure will actually be an Omega Man action figure:
Edited by kstuart - 9/23/13 at 11:35am
No, too much information would be revealing that I wear those when I listen to music while staring at my Dan action figure from atop my unicorn.
Unicorn from Dan came in the mail today. Suppose to be magic. I am de-gaussing my headphone cables ATM but it can do other things like dampen vibrations of your hardware. Make your data bit perfect and jitter free. If your headphones are high ohm it will raise the voltage of your amplifier to match. It will jack up the current if you have a low ohm headphone. Yes that is the official technical term Dan used, "jack up". So far the only sonic difference I am hearing is my daughter crying tying to get the unicorn.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › The FiiO E10K--all-new DAC and amp stages 1 second ago
- › A New Apex product!!! Name it HERE!!! 11 seconds ago
- › worst date stories 3 minutes ago
- › WARNING: Fake IE8s! Comparison pictures included!! 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD700's for Shure SE535's plus cash or addtional items 3 minutes ago
- › GREEN Head-Fiyin'... how green can you go? 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The best headphones that give you a real fun experience when... 5 minutes ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0 8 minutes ago
- › Good headphones for school. 8 minutes ago
- › Xiaomi Pistons 2.0 MK301 by Midgetguy
- › HiFiMAN HE-400 by Rajikaru
- › MyST 1866 by cleg
- › The Enigma by Levaix
- › Bowers & Wilkins C5 S2 In-Ear Headphones, Black by twister6
- › MEElectronics M9-BK Hi-Fi Sound-Isolating Earphones (Black) by lin0003
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by twister6
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by Michaelc136
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Kamakahah
- › Comply Custom Wraps by ClieOS
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)