And your point?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on Today at 5:38 pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on Today at 1:27 pm in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best sounding driver ? Last post on 8/30/14 at 7:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Nickerfied Fostex T50RP...................... Impressions/ Appreciation/ Mod Thread. Last post on 9/16/14 at 10:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
So the Pan Am from ALO Audio. This little guy is pretty dang impressive. An excellently-built, functioning desktop solution that is pretty easy on the eyes too! For the record, I've got the whole...
REVIEW: Brainwavz S5 Specifications: (from Brainwavz site) Driver: 10mm Dynamic Rated Impedance: 16 Ω Frequency Range: 18Hz - 24kHz Sensitivity: 110 dB @ 1 mW Cable: 1.3m,...
Thanks to Greed for a 10-day loan of his Ref 1 set, which I fully burnt-in and auditioned. This set had the uber cable. Super Brief Review (it's all just what my ears heard, if you love your Ref 1...
This review is going to be updated once I receive a balanced cable and use this amp in balanced operation. I figured this amp needed a proper review on here, and there is a lot of good stuff to say...
Read a ton of reviews before purchasing. However, I will be honest and say that I was a bit let down by the bass. Don't get me wrong, its very detailed and balanced and perhaps there lies my issue,...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 128
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Perhaps the included "Omega headphone stand" indicates that the included action figure will actually be an Omega Man action figure:
Edited by kstuart - 9/23/13 at 11:35am
No, too much information would be revealing that I wear those when I listen to music while staring at my Dan action figure from atop my unicorn.
Unicorn from Dan came in the mail today. Suppose to be magic. I am de-gaussing my headphone cables ATM but it can do other things like dampen vibrations of your hardware. Make your data bit perfect and jitter free. If your headphones are high ohm it will raise the voltage of your amplifier to match. It will jack up the current if you have a low ohm headphone. Yes that is the official technical term Dan used, "jack up". So far the only sonic difference I am hearing is my daughter crying tying to get the unicorn.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Calling All "Vintage" Integrated/Receiver Owners 4 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 34 seconds ago
- › FS: Sony MDR-MA900 43 seconds ago
- › Thoughts on a bunch of DACs (and why I hate chocolate ice cream) 1 minute ago
- › An audiophile and petrolhead's journal: Buckle up! 1 minute ago
- › I got a Denon AVR-2802 for free. Worth building a system around it? 2 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 3 minutes ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › THE ACOUSTIC MUSIC THREAD 4 minutes ago
- › ALO Audio The Pan Am by JoeDoe
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by Zelda
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Kunlun
- › Violectric HPA V281 by saxelrod92
- › Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone by lumberjake
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)