Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Are the Fostex T50rp really worth 200$ ??? (ready for controversy? :-) Last post on 6/10/14 at 10:35am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Best headphone driver element you can buy for DIY? Last post on 6/6/14 at 9:26am in Headphones (full-size)
- Arrived @ Lower Budget End Game By Surprise Last post on 5/25/14 at 12:09pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Fostex T50RP with Asustek Xonar Essence STX Last post on 5/23/14 at 9:45am in Headphones (full-size)
- Will my modded T50RPs benefit from DAC + AMP? Last post on 5/11/14 at 7:12pm in Headphones (full-size)
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I hope the AD to be bested by his own drivers.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 9/20/13 at 11:44pm
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/20/13 at 11:50pm
Dream big DAN
Edited by grizzlybeast - 9/20/13 at 11:56pm
Apparently it's 3.2. I always say 3.141592 since I'm not actually sure. XD
Are the Dog Pads the same as the Shure pads? o.0
I like Lenny White, Jamey Haddad, Mark Sherman's Explorations in Space and Time album.
Nope, Shure pads are version 1.0 and the Dog Pads are version 2.0, if you will.
VERY good recommendation! Thank you!
I'm bumpin' my Mad Dogs right now via the CEntrance HiFi-M8,
and jonzing for my Alpha Dogs like an audible junky...
this was my portable rig on a flight last weekend:
and when I got Alpha's in that rig, well...
Making his own drivers might be too much of a stretch, but never say never. I'd like to see his own headband and maybe a small logo indicating that the drivers are by Fostex (sort of like the 'Intel inside' logo). He may be able to improve on the comfort if he decides to make his own headband (I'm sure that would have to be the case for him to go through the trouble - he strikes me as a utilitarian sort of person). Whatever the case may be, it sure is fun watching the new stuff come out in drips and drabs, and of course the reactions.
Loving the stand, very neat. Would look very snazzy along compared with my plastic brainwavz stands
Debating whether or not to hold off on my HD800's and get the alpha dog. I desperately need a closed phone for work listening and the TH600 not going to be it (leaks a bit too much).
Another decent one to check out is Neil Finn - One Nil and I think also One All. Good rock albums binaurally recorded.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Buying my first audiophile grade headphones need some help please :) 41 seconds ago
- › The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 1 minute ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Wow! Sennheiser HD 540 Reference are so good. 2 minutes ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 2 minutes ago
- › Looking for new iem for mostly rock/metal 3 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 4 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 6 minutes ago
- › Havi B3 Pro-1 Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 7 minutes ago
- › TTPOD T1-E High Definition Dual Dynamic Professional In-ear Earphone by twister6
- › Havi B3 Pro 1 by bhazard
- › AKG K712 Pro by achelgeson
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Barra
- › PHILIPS-HEADPHONES SHQ1200/28 SHQ1200/28 SPORTS IN EAR HEADPHONES by dieTasse
- › Beats by Dr. Dre Tour In-Ear Headphones by juston
- › Sennheiser Momentum by MacroPower
- › Grado Labs SR225e by yage
- › Tekfusion Twinwoofers by BillsonChang007
- › ATH-ESW10JPN by bluelines
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)