Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Should i keep the Fostex T50RP and try to mod them OR buy something else for less than $500? Last post on 2/19/15 at 9:49am in Headphones (full-size)
- Combined DAC+amp needed - tubes for under $600? Last post on 5/23/15 at 6:30am in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Amping the Alpha Dogs Last post on 2/11/15 at 6:17pm in Headphones (full-size)
- I need some help recognizing some headphones from a video! Last post on 2/12/15 at 6:10pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Silver Dragon v3 Headphone Cable for Mr Speaker Alpha Dog (RSA male connector) Last post on 4/29/15 at 12:52pm in Cables, Speakers, Tweaks, Accessories For Sale / Trade
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 124
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I hope the AD to be bested by his own drivers.
Edited by grizzlybeast - 9/20/13 at 11:44pm
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/20/13 at 11:50pm
Dream big DAN
Edited by grizzlybeast - 9/20/13 at 11:56pm
Apparently it's 3.2. I always say 3.141592 since I'm not actually sure. XD
Are the Dog Pads the same as the Shure pads? o.0
I like Lenny White, Jamey Haddad, Mark Sherman's Explorations in Space and Time album.
Nope, Shure pads are version 1.0 and the Dog Pads are version 2.0, if you will.
VERY good recommendation! Thank you!
I'm bumpin' my Mad Dogs right now via the CEntrance HiFi-M8,
and jonzing for my Alpha Dogs like an audible junky...
this was my portable rig on a flight last weekend:
and when I got Alpha's in that rig, well...
Making his own drivers might be too much of a stretch, but never say never. I'd like to see his own headband and maybe a small logo indicating that the drivers are by Fostex (sort of like the 'Intel inside' logo). He may be able to improve on the comfort if he decides to make his own headband (I'm sure that would have to be the case for him to go through the trouble - he strikes me as a utilitarian sort of person). Whatever the case may be, it sure is fun watching the new stuff come out in drips and drabs, and of course the reactions.
Loving the stand, very neat. Would look very snazzy along compared with my plastic brainwavz stands
Debating whether or not to hold off on my HD800's and get the alpha dog. I desperately need a closed phone for work listening and the TH600 not going to be it (leaks a bit too much).
Another decent one to check out is Neil Finn - One Nil and I think also One All. Good rock albums binaurally recorded.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › A little about the Campfire Audio Lyra 1 minute ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › New Zealand Headphone Meet MK II, 2015 Ed. 2 minutes ago
- › X7, the Flagship DAP from FiiO ( updated on 15/12/2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Multi-Custom In-Ear Monitor Review, Resource, Mfg List & Discussion... 4 minutes ago
- › Multi-IEM Review - 338 IEMs compared (Brainwavz S0 added 05/30/15... 4 minutes ago
- › Sony NWZ-A15 vs FiiO X1 5 minutes ago
- › CanJam London 2015 Is Official! August 29-30, 2015! 6 minutes ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 9 minutes ago
- › Cayin N6 PCM1792A chip DSD lossless music player by hakushondaimao
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by kova4a
- › Grado Labs SR80e by SeraphSolus
- › EarSonics Velvet by LMka
- › Audio-Technica In-Ear Headphones ATH-CKR9 (Japan Import) by peter123
- › Ultimate Ears super.fi 3 Studio - Headphones ( in-ear ear-bud ) -... by Lewzke
- › FiiO X3 2nd gen Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by chowmein83
- › Alclair Curve by Brooko
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by wofsie
- › Etymotic Research HF5 Portable In-Ear Earphones by Chiek
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2