I'm assuming that's what these black anodized ones that Dan showed a picture of are.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- CIEM vs Full Sized Last post on 11/19/14 at 4:01pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Best recommendation for budget closed full size over the ear headphones under $25 Last post on 11/5/14 at 9:54am in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dogs Vs. Final Audio Design Pandora Hope VI Last post on 11/24/14 at 11:42pm in Headphones (full-size)
- MrSpeakers Alpha PRIME: Impressions and Discussion Thread Last post on Yesterday at 11:10 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- New York Audio Show 2014 Last post on 10/22/14 at 11:51am in Headphones (full-size)
I have owned my HD600 for 12-15 years now. I had to change headband and earpad de to weare after 10 years. I believe the Sennheiser HD600 is my best purchase EVER no matter what! I am extremely...
Great headphones. Seriously, I'm really impresed with the detailed and excellent natural balanced sound that this unit delivers. I currently own the K712 pro and the K702 65th Anniversary Edition,...
The new iteration of the Brainwavz R3 is an intriguing earphone. They’re large earphones, each side containing two dynamic drivers in big pill shaped aluminium housings. They currently retail for...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be...
iBasso D-Zero MKII Review iBasso is a very common name out there on the forums now, with their DX50 and DX90 gaining a rather large user base. I have reviewed both the DX50 and DX90 and I found...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you a re-anodizing a part it removes material. Unlike paint you can not just anodize right over an previous anno. You have to completely remove the anno then re-anodize and that process strips away some material. So if these were re-anodized they would be a bit smaller than the original. Depending on the process the amount of material removed is pretty small.
Edited by gamefreak054 - 9/19/13 at 8:05pm
I have nothing but confidence in Dan's abilities.
Now, complete neutrality isn't exactly my flavor of sound, but I do appreciate it. I can't wait to hear the openness and clarity of these.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/19/13 at 9:13pm
You know how when you season a cast iron/aluminum pan it goes from grey to black? I thought I might try that with the slider bars. It... didn't even remotely work. But now I do have some slightly darker and splotchy golden bars
Which sadly does not seem to be available anywhere in Canada. Browsing through google, I saw mention on a message board somewhere that the chemical used isn't allowed up here anymore.
You can order it in from the states. Cabela's there carried it.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Music Game IX 24 seconds ago
- › Band Name Game II 4 minutes ago
- › FS: iPod Classic black 160GB excellent condition 4 minutes ago
- › Portable, closed headphones from $200 to $300? 5 minutes ago
- › Looking for Headphones up-to 100$ 5 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 minutes ago
- › AMP/DAC 5 minutes ago
- › Amp recommendations for Audeze LCD-3 8 minutes ago
- › Need reference headphones using a Scarlett 2i2 10 minutes ago
- › Fostex T50RP Incremental Mods and Measurements 12 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition by gabrielnorena
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by lecky
- › FIDUE A71 Dual Dynamic Drivers Hi-Fi Earphones by djvkool
- › iBasso Audio D-Zero MK2 by lin0003
- › Audio Technica ATH-A900X | Art Monitor Headphones (Japan Import) by Mink
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by mark2410
- › Creative Sound Blaster E3 Headphone Amplifier by ClieOS
- › Blue Microphones Mo-Fi Powered High-Fidelity Headphones with... by MacedonianHero
- › Basic K3 by nino9
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)