I'm assuming that's what these black anodized ones that Dan showed a picture of are.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Best Closed Back Over Ear Headphone? Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Headphones for gym use Last post on 9/18/14 at 9:36pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Portable/Battery powered amps with 1/4 inch jack Last post on Yesterday at 12:07 am in Portable Headphone Amps
- I am looking for upper class gaming Headphones? Which one? I posted some ideas. Last post on Yesterday at 8:46 am in Video Games Discussion
- m4u 1 vs. a900x vs. t50rp Last post on 9/2/14 at 7:24pm in Headphones (full-size)
Presentation That's a lovely box it comes in. I'm not being snarky at all; it really is nice. Totally for presentation though, not for transport/portability. Construction The...
For larger views of any of the photos (1200 x 800) - please click on the individual images The formula above in the title simply refers to Sound Quality + Build Quality + Perceived Value. ...
So I've had this thing for a bit now... first one to ship into the wild and arrive at its home. I'd say I'm pretty confident I know what this thing sounds like. The interface is classic...
Let's keep this short. There are better headphones out there without any cons. The Grado RS1i can get shouty at times or give a bit of weird bass. The comfort isn't great either although I changed...
First of all, I have bought these headphones exactly one week ago. I have upgraded to these from my Superlux 668b. I will do a review now, and update it after another couple of weeks worth...
MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones - Page 117
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Actually if you a re-anodizing a part it removes material. Unlike paint you can not just anodize right over an previous anno. You have to completely remove the anno then re-anodize and that process strips away some material. So if these were re-anodized they would be a bit smaller than the original. Depending on the process the amount of material removed is pretty small.
Edited by gamefreak054 - 9/19/13 at 8:05pm
I have nothing but confidence in Dan's abilities.
Now, complete neutrality isn't exactly my flavor of sound, but I do appreciate it. I can't wait to hear the openness and clarity of these.
Edited by Mad Lust Envy - 9/19/13 at 9:13pm
You know how when you season a cast iron/aluminum pan it goes from grey to black? I thought I might try that with the slider bars. It... didn't even remotely work. But now I do have some slightly darker and splotchy golden bars
Which sadly does not seem to be available anywhere in Canada. Browsing through google, I saw mention on a message board somewhere that the chemical used isn't allowed up here anymore.
You can order it in from the states. Cabela's there carried it.
- MrSpeakers Alpha Dog Revealed! - The World's First Production 3D-Printed Headphones
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Need recommendations(help) on IEM 44 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Hey guys could you recommend a sub ~$100 amp for my Sennheiser G4ME... 1 minute ago
- › FiiO X1, the first high-res DAP for the young ! 2 minutes ago
- › New Member Introductions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Ask for some help. Is my old heaphones fitting my new iphone? 2 minutes ago
- › Brown Innovations Virtuoso Amplifier/Active Equalizer / O1198 3 minutes ago
- › Ipod + Fiio E17/E18 vs Fiio X5 / Ibasso DX90 3 minutes ago
- › Philips Fidelio X2?! 6 minutes ago
- › Little Dot MK VI / Little Dot MK VIII SE Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Armaegis
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by Brooko
- › Audio-gd NFB29 by kvtaco17
- › Grado RS1i Reference Series Headphones by Textfeud
- › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones by donniefalcone
- › Denon AH-D7100 Music Maniac by lizhenghong728
- › Cypher Labs Theorem 720 DAC Headphone Amplifier by cripple1
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by marhol
- › ASUS Vulcan ANC Circumaural Pro Gaming Headset by robthebiggerman
- › AKG Acoustics K-240 Semi Open Studio Headphones by jerryg
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)